[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your philosophy of life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 25

File: kQiX8th.jpg (900KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kQiX8th.jpg
900KB, 1920x1080px
What is your philosophy of life?
>>
Always be honest with people. I never lie.
>>
File: engineer.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
engineer.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
>>38585906
I don't have one, I just go with what works (on a practical level) and if I have to make a moral decision I try to make the one most pleasing to God.
>>
Neutrality is reality
>>
>>38585906
Throw your dreams away If they won't help you get stable job.
>>
>>38585906
Life is cruel and morals are a meme
>>
File: 1470873730207.gif (2MB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1470873730207.gif
2MB, 750x750px
>>38585906
>It'll get better eventually
I tell myself that everyday.
>>
>>38585906
waiting for death, life is pain
>>
>>38585906
You don't deserve your problems to be solved if you cannot do it itself by yourself
>>
Life is shit and the only people who think otherwise were born on easy mode.
>>
>>38585906
A mix of absurdism/nihilism. I don't care and don't like when other people care. I just like trying to find things humorous.
>>
File: 1500786330402.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1500786330402.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>4chan
>philosophy
>>
>>38585906
go with the flow a la space dandy
>>
>>38585906
Do what you're good at. If you like what you're good at, you've won.

If you're not good at anything, kys.
>>
File: 1477176247105.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1477176247105.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
>>38585906
Individualism filled with my social anxiety and paranoia. I hate people around me. Everytime when I go somewhere I have a feeling that they are looking at me.
>>
I can do anything I want as long as I know and accept the consqeuences.
>>
File: you can't explain this.png (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
you can't explain this.png
1MB, 1200x1200px
>>38585906
Absurdism, essentially. We exist because there was nothing nowhere and then an explosion somehow made everything everywhere or whatever and then proteins and shit came together to make a cell that can make other cells and these cells fucked over other cells and that's why you exist. Nobody knows how or why and nobody can no how or why and the only virtue is pleasure. The end.
>>
>>38585906
Love and friendship is all I need to be happy
Have friends but no gf so I'm forever incomplete. Makes me feel bad for my friends because they'll never be able to make me truly happy.
>>
File: Pillars_of_Creation.jpg (223KB, 3300x2538px) Image search: [Google]
Pillars_of_Creation.jpg
223KB, 3300x2538px
>>38586161
space diagrams are simultaneously comfy and crushingly horrifying
>>
File: 1499642682127.jpg (217KB, 1080x1069px) Image search: [Google]
1499642682127.jpg
217KB, 1080x1069px
bump for interesting question
>>
File: helix nebula.jpg (402KB, 1200x998px) Image search: [Google]
helix nebula.jpg
402KB, 1200x998px
>>38586215
yeah, its weird how compared to everything else our whole world is microscopic, we are like the bacteria on the very tip of the end of a needle. those little bacteria can't even begin to comprehend things outside of that microscopic spec, it is their everything. they live and eat and swim and die on that spec, and have been doing so for billions of generations.
>>
If you allow yourself to be miserable, then you deserve to be miserable.
>>
>>38586215
>>38586385
stuff like this makes me want to kill myself in the off chance that dying gives you free roaming as a ghost so that I can see the outer space for myself
>>
>>38586215
I was having this same thought today

I was getting a weird feel. Reminiscent of being a lone space traveler in a small lil ship seeing all the stars and galaxies all around. On the one hand it was awe inspiring, yet also painfully lonely. I talked to my friend and he told me, why not embrace that coldness? Why not become like Gondola and accept the vast and weird universe and rejoice in the loneliness. Idk, I thought it was pretty cool

Man, about my philosophy in life, I guess I'm an absurdist/Buddhist. I don't know anything except for this one truth: everything is exactly what it is. Other than that, I'll just live my puny human life and try and have fun cause, why the hell not?
>>
Shit happens. We may not live in a deterministic universe, but no one is in control regardless. Everything is just a long slow process of decay. It doesn't matter what we think or feel. I may not live like it, and you could call me a hypocrite, but my inability to deal with the truth doesn't invalidate it.
>>
>>38585906
Metaphysical: Agnosticism, hard-determinism
Epistemological: Empiricism
Ethical: Nihilism bordering on virtue ethics
Aesthetic: Vaporwave
>>
Mind my own business, bother no one, die quietly. It surprisingly makes me a happier person.
>>
>>38585906
materialist traditionalism
>>
>>38585906
Life is mundane, and that's okay.
>>
>>38587301
tell me more anon, I'm interested
>>
Control what you can control and all the other shit will be alot easier
>>
>>38586111
Why does it feel like night today?
Something in the air's not right today
Why am I so uptight today?
Paranoia's all I got left
I don't know what stressed me first
Or how the pressure was fed
But I know just what it feels like
To have a voice in the back of my head
Like a face that I hold inside
A face that awakes when I close my eyes
A face watches every time I lie
A face that laughs every time I fall
(It watches everything)
So I know now when it's time to sink or swim
That the face inside is hearing me
Right beneath my skin
>>
>>38585906
Epistemological solipsism
>>
>>38585906
Mind my own business,trust noone,die in peace.I was like this since I was a teen,not looking for a gf or anything like that,just peace and comfyness.
>>
I am the universe, so I shouldn't get too hung up little things because I know I'm more mature than that.
>>
Nihilism, but that doesn't mean you have to give up trying to get something from life. Life is a journey of discovery and pleasure, but can quickly become one of pain and sorrow. Unfortunately I've chosen the latter, but I still hold true to my beliefs.

"Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones." - Marcus Aurelius.
>>
File: 1497895419535.jpg (152KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497895419535.jpg
152KB, 960x960px
Machiavellianism, and constructive laziness
I'll live longer and more relaxed this way
>>
>>38586684
With that mentality you can say:If you allow yourself to be vulnerable you deserve to get raped,killed,etc
>>
Everything you know is a meme. Taking these memes seriously is the cause of 99% of your suffering.
>>
>>38585906
enjoy the little things
>>
>>38585906

Things will never change to be better, you can only rely on the feeling that they change at all.
>>
>>38585906
It is most important to love one another
>>
File: 1498323986490.png (418KB, 920x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498323986490.png
418KB, 920x720px
>be a good person: don't steal unless you have to, don't degrade or curse other, give respect regardless of what you think of someone
>never listen to old people, most of them are too docile to do fact checking or stay in touch with current reality
>if someone shames you, it does not always mean he is doing that for your own good
>if people treat you like shit for no reason, it does not necessarily mean your'e a shit person
>cut down on expanses much as possible, just because you have money in the bank does not mean you should spend it right away
>real life friends are not talking to you because they like you, it might be because their best friend is not available at the moment
>don't get angry on because of the news, they are provocative on purpose
>don't be agreeable with certain people just because you like them
>woman in general have no sympathy for male suffering, so be careful before you pour your heart to a woman
>>
File: 1500554375011.jpg (159KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
1500554375011.jpg
159KB, 746x982px
Life is a fuckedup cyclical shit show

Constantly trying to bring people down and batter them into submission until you're nothing but a soulless husk clinging to whatever hope you still have

Normies are foolish insects gorging themselves on hedonistic tendencies, breeding weakness into humanity to the extent that we allow the obvious invader to be accepted while trodding on those they percieve as "different"

I apply myself to train and then one day hopefully make a change for the benefit of those i see deserve it

Ive been bullied and stepped on enough to know that other fuckers do not deserve a shred of mercy or compassion

In essence i fucking hate life and want it removed from those i dont see fit

or life is to get a qt gf to protect i think about both
>>
>>38588933
>Normies are hedonistic
Says the guy who's probably on this website every day, and has already fapped to loli twice since he woke up. I'm not even defending normies here, I just want to make sure you don't think you're bigger than you are.
>>
We're all waiting on this planet to eventually die, so I should help make other peoples lives just a little bit less shit.
>>
Stay young forever, never ask or want to grow old. Try to stay young and healthy forever. Aging will kill you. Don't think old people are rugged and cool and have life experience - they're old, weak and at death's door.
People who don't want to grow old are the kind of people who can still do backflips in their 80s and run marathons in their 90s.
People who do want to grow old are the kind who start smoking in highschool and get throat cancer at 30. Don't be like that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqCg09IRp-o

Bonus philosophy: Always push your luck and ask for too much. The worst that can happen is that you won't get what you want, which is guaranteed to happen if you always "know your role".
>>
>>38585906
Life? Hm. Probably the catholic Christian approach. Strong focus on individualism, I don't know how to explain my ethics in one particular school but probably renaissance humanism? I'm a strong adherent to Savanrola
>>
Mix between Hedonism and spirituality.
>>
>>38588962
Dont have internet at home

I came to a mcdonalds for wifi
I cant jerk it in a mcdonalds

Stop projecting faggot
>>
When you want to do something, do it all the way.
Nothing has meaning or purpose, aside from what you decide has anything of that sort for you.
Being an evil bastard but clever about it can lead you to act just the same as any well meaning nice person, so I do not give a damn about anyones motives, aside from knowing them. The results and their impact on me are what counts in the end.
>>
>>38588962
>t. butt blasted Norman
Fapping to Loli and using 4chan everyday is some how more hedonistic than casual sex, getting shitface wasted at parties, encouraging divorce and abortion as normal, encouraging promiscuous behavior and homosexuality etc, dressing with immodesty, materialism and etc? You're an idiot. Hedonism/Heathenism is almost totally a social activity. Robots live in a bubble. Robots are different.
>>
>>38589131
Is that you manny? Why are you up so early faggot. Back to bed
>>
Seek contentment, not joy. It is easier to achieve so you will have it more often. Joy may happen in its time so you will appreciate it more once it does. Generally,alleviating pain will be more of an accomplishment to do for yourself and others than trying to give them happiness.
>>
>>38589183
Nope, wrong anon.
>>
i'm a junkie, you guys should do it too, it's perfect for basket cases like us, gives you the best pleasure ever, and keeps you occupied rest of the time (you need a lot of money every day)
>>
IDGAF

Watch the world
>>
>>38589331
>That mentally deficient sounding slurr of words, looking around permanently confused while flailing fly-thin scrawny arms like a manic in the end.

I have known some of your ilk and you are actually often fun people before you start looking for money, but I think I'll refrain anyway.
>>
>>38585906
Memento mori.

It's not doing me any favors but I'm too scared that I'll die early if I don't constantly think about and fear death, like some karma will kill me if I go more than a few hours without nearly having a panic attack over my inevitable demise. (N-Not to jinx that actually happening.)

If we're talking more positive ones, I'm teaching myself how to not give a fuck what others think of me (at least people whose opinions don't matter) and it's doing me very well in combating my social anxiety. Life is way more enjoyable when you don't worry about if people will think you act weird when you go shopping.
>>
File: 1499774396514.jpg (21KB, 400x324px) Image search: [Google]
1499774396514.jpg
21KB, 400x324px
>>38586215
dude space dicks
>>
>>38589408
you choose how much and how often m8, it doesn't have to be that way at all
>>
Life is infinite, eternal and limitless. God is life itself, but it can't be self-aware without knowing itself experientially. In the purest state, God/life is oblivion, i.e. enlightenment/ego-free deep meditation/deep dreamless sleep/non-existence. They're one and the same. This state of being is infinite love and bliss, but it can't be experienced (i.e. it's literally fucking nothing) without awareness of a distortion of this ultimate truth. Earth is an example of such a shitty distortion. If you aren't self-aware, then there can be no experience, even for God and its perfection, since your 'usual' focal point of awareness would be undistorted, i.e. expanded into all of life.

Realisation and expression of love is the highest goal of life. However, you're gonna have a hard-ass time realising it in this place. Yet, free-will exists (until it's taken away by force), and every conscious thought/action you have takes you into another universe. Like a game on a disk, everything possible action has already happened. Every time you play a video game, all possibilities are already written on the disk; you simply choose which you wish to experience, which will thus be influenced by those also immersed in the environment. Life is a game, and the choice is always between good and evil, and love and fear.
>>
Taoism. Now if only if i didnt live in a first world country
>>
>>38585906
>Never listen to anything anyone ever says, just watch what they do.

>only your own opinion matters.

>the left are the same people that would be religious 100 years ago, this time without a god, it's highly ironic and amusing.

>equality is the religion the weak.

>to allow weakness is to allow toxicity.

>strengthen yourself in body, thinking and morale and the rest will follow, this is the only way to become satisfied and fulfilled.

>anything that can not be expressed in numbers is subjective and therefor trash.

>only studies in psychics, medicine chemistry, mathematics, compsci, biology and engineering are scientifically sound, the other fields are, in essence, manipulation, sophistry, drudgery, deal with power dynamics or exist so people can say they have a college degree with no real world application or demand that is not fabricated.

>idealists are a plague breed that needs to die out.

>all social cohesion has been removed from western society, all that is keeping it together is wealth and the comfort and apathy it brings with it.

>There is no such thing as objective morality, it is a set of subjective agreements that serves only to allow society to continue functioning and technology to progress.

>Do not bother with forming friendships and relationships with people that lack personal integrity nor people who can't handle disagreement.
>>
>>38585906
A mix of Stirner's spooks, stoicism, and primitivism. I truly to leave people alone and stay away but I feel like I'm going to snap and kill myself soon. Beyond that, nothing matters as it's all made up (spooks) and we should all go back to being hunter-gatherers after the great purge (aka, bringing down the population to less than one billion)
>>
File: 1496191923452.jpg (52KB, 694x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496191923452.jpg
52KB, 694x1000px
>>38585906
None of it matters. something something other stuff that are too long and gay to explain.
>>
>>38589797
>only your own opinion matters.
huh
>>
i try to be myself all the time
>>
>>38586684
Epic just world fallacy my man
>>
File: 1489713733635.png (226KB, 528x404px) Image search: [Google]
1489713733635.png
226KB, 528x404px
life is benis
>>
>>38589797
>to determine how intelligent someone really is look at how they make form their decisions and opinions, if it's through feelings they are idiots that you should not waste time on, if it is primarily through thought you are less likely to be wasting your time. The second most important trait to determine if you are wasting your time is their level of impulsiveness, if they are unable to control their emotional state with their thoughts and tend to act on impulse in the moment, their rational capabilities are weak and you should not waste your time.
>>
File: 1479721030139.jpg (191KB, 1024x686px) Image search: [Google]
1479721030139.jpg
191KB, 1024x686px
I'm still trying to figure it out obviously although it's pretty much all I think about, let me try and summarise my beliefs:

Limitation is what stops you from reaching the end game of any ethic.
Time is the ultimate limitation, you cannot alter it.
Creation is the antidote to limitation (by definition).
Man has free will, making you responsible for every action you do/don't take as time is permanent.
Therefore do not lie, know the truth, seek strength, liberate beauty and let creation overcome limitation through you across time. This will justify your existence.

feel free to ask for any elaboration/clarification on any concepts and/or intent of terms used
>>
>>38586684
misery is emotion like happiness.
for some reason people have this cult of positivity and they can't accept bitterness and negativity even if those are healthy and constructive emotions that are a part of us
>>
social darwinism

kill all NEETS
>>
>>38585906
Suffering is supposed to be relished and life is supposed to be laughed at.

If you can achieve a balance in your relationship with the world around you you'll do alright.
>>
>>38589952
>Man has free will
not really, your choices are free will but the way you choose things is subconscious.
that's why the sons of the incredibly rich are not NEETS and work shitty jobs even if their fathers are millionaires. its not because of some cultural "hard work" bullshit. its because they have much higher drive as an innate capability.

im not saying you can't possess a new trait. im just saying there is a correlation between NEET's and shitty parenting/shitty parents
>>
>>38585918
This is why youre a virgin. Ive never met a chad that wasnt a good liar
>>
>>38589797
Most of this is pretty good but it's also lopsided in favor of "no fun allowed" stuff, like math. It's also way too worldly for me, doesn't leave room for natural curiosity, only the sterile scientific kind. Lacks a solid explanation for the ethics you described at the end. Ultimately your world view is too dismissive of philosophy, which has very real world roots and isn't glorified idealism. In fact you are probably unknowingly living out the philosophy of some preexisting philosopher or scientist.
>>
>>38590014
Chain yourself up, lie on the floor motionless and die of dehydration, then. If there's no free will, it was predestined and unavoidable. If there is, you'll succumb to the urges and free yourself.

>inb4 my subconscious doens't want that
But it's not an impossible thing to do, is it? To go against your instincts and an hero

That said, free will can be taken away from us, i.e. vegetative state, prisoner, etc.
>>
>>38590156
The "no fun allowed, numbers only, no scope" is there only to block malingerers and those who will rationalize everything to fit their feelings and thereby poison dialogue and manipulate perception to fit what they deem 'must be so'.
>>
>>38590207
But it's okay when you do it, because your feefees are the good kind that don't poison dialogue.
>>
>>38589650
So basically God knows itself through sum of all people experience?
>>
>>38590185
we are basically bound to like woman forever and its kind of a cruel joke nature plays.
i wish there was a switch you can turn on and you would turn into an asexual.
>>
>>38590268
Yes, but not just people, every living being, and possibly even "inanimate" objects. We are all experiencing entirely unique fractionated pieces of God. God is not seperate from you, although you can experience the feeling that you're not a part of its ultimate perfection. Unfortunately though, it's not all good. 50% hell, 50% heaven. At least in this realm which was likely made by a demiurge false creator. There is suffering out there that is far beyond what you can imagine. Conversely, so is there such levels of heaven.
>>
>>38585906
>What is your philosophy of life?

HAVE KIDS GAS YIDS
>>
File: 1500806347872.jpg (543KB, 1500x1286px) Image search: [Google]
1500806347872.jpg
543KB, 1500x1286px
>>38585906
Living a philosophy of own, per se'
Cherishment and nurture of what significance I grow fond.
Everlasting synthesis of things worthwhile, be they virtues, ideals..
>>
>>38590295
>i wish there was a switch you can turn on and you would turn into an asexual.
You could probably find or create one in your own mind if you have the time and will. Humans can get convinced of lot of shit.

Most men would just rather go with the flow and use the time for the grail-search of a not-too-unbearable woman.
>>
>>38590252
see
>>38589941

Also Yes
>>
>>38589952
Don't forget language too
>>38589941
I wholeheartedly agree
>>
>>38590207
So, where exactly does emotion fit into all of this? What's the perfect world? How can the culture be changed, so that emotions are closely guarded in the pen and only let out in x terms?
>>
>>38585906
What ever you do in life, don't get cucked.
>>
>>38585906
I don't even know what I believe in anymore. There's nothing that I can be sure of since reality is unpredictable and complex.
>>
Nothing ever makes sense so just keep existing and surviving
>>
>>38590757
Emotional perspective is to be trumped by reasoning, it is to be entirely disseminated, dissected, understood and drained of all illusions of 'uniqueness' merit or importance to anyone but the individual him/her self until it is a perspective that is held in such low regard that adhering or making excuses based on it are considered universally childish, weak and inferior and not be taken seriously. Excellence in thought is to become a virtue, "sympathy" and "compassion" are to be recognized as weak cop-outs that failures convince themselves of so they have someone to look down on that they truly are. Yielding to sentimentalism and manipulation of that kind is to be seen as the poisonous weakness it truly is and not to be tolerated. Weakness in general is not something to be casually tolerated or easily allowed to be someone elses burden involuntarily.
>>
>>38590328
>At least in this realm which was likely made by a demiurge false creator
But that means that we will never experience the "real" God, only heaven or hell who is created by demiurge.
>>
Once you master the waves of life nothing can stop you, dude.
>>
Dont let anybody touch your pee-pee.
>>
I lost mine the day I realized other people's pain was even greater than mine.
>>
I think of it as "optimistic nihilism"

Life in the grand scheme of human existence is fairly meaningless. However, we know that we only have one life as a human, assuming reinacarnation isn't real.

Nobody asked to be born. However, since you're already here, make the best of this one-time experience you may never have again for the rest of eternity. Since you know nothing matters, you should not fear death or defying social norms if it means getting those good experiences.

Other people are experiencing the same if not a greater struggle than you are, and making their life more complicated and suffering than it already is would be a sin in my book. Stealing, killing, causing emotional pain, etc are all bad because you're taking away another man's vices that sustain him in this struggle or adding to the pain of another man in the struggle.

The goal should be to co-operate with others experiencing the pain of existence to help each other make this life the best experience it can be while you still have it.
>>
>>38591150
This sounds very similar to Epicureanism.
>Death does not concern us, because as long as we exist, death is not here. And when it does come, we no longer exist
>>
we are caught in an eternal return

we have been repeating our very same lives for eternity

everything we do, every decision you take, every action you do, must be taken conscious of the fact that you'll be doing it, effectively, forever

you should strive to have a life that you consider joyful, as to not suffer eternally

of course, there are people who got screwed over in their material conditions, but no one said it was fair

consciousness affects reality; this is the essence of magic

individual and collective thoughts can alter reality

death is not the end, but it's also not the beginning, it's just another door into the cycle
>>
>>38585906
Be reasonable but don't stagnate.
>>
File: Dirty Old Man Leaves Creampie.webm (364KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dirty Old Man Leaves Creampie.webm
364KB, 1280x720px
The meaning of life isn't to reproduce. It all boils down to how enjoyable you can make it for yourself.

It's a never-ending journey of seeking positive emotional responses. Things that just feel good.

Some people feel good through God and giving to others. Some people are hedonistic degenerates that love the rush of sex and drugs. Some love saving up money and traveling and seeing the world.

That's why in my opinion, it's much more important to have a job you love that pays ok, than a job you hate that pays great. Money doesn't buy happiness, but it does buy a secure financial position, and it doesn't take much to be secure, if you know how to spend it right.

We're all trying to be happy for no other reason other than we just want to.

Kinda like >>38591150 I guess but less edgy
>>
>>38585906
Live your life and let others live theirs, as long as your actions have no harmful effects (psychological or physical) on others go for it, as long as someones actions do not effect you or others in negative ways let them do it (attention whoring faggots for example should be put to death because they make it harder for those who just want to live their lives in peace while blending into society)
Judge everyone individually, just because a car dealer made you a shit deal before does not mean every car dealer is a piece of shit, everyone is an individual and should be judged as such, however if they are proven shit heads they should not be able to hide behind ethnicity, status or anything else to avoid their just judgement
We are all living in absurd world that we have tried to build stability into, a world where we must consume other "living" things to survive (plants have been proven to react to pain), kill only what you eat, if you went as far as to kill something you should respect the dead enough to not let their death go to waste, which is the reason i will never kill another human being (human meat is most likely disgusting and even if it's not it's kind of fucked up to eat your own kind since humans are sentient creatures)
Only reason world is so fucked up these days is because people don't want to know how other people tick, so it's every man for himself fest where people fight over dwindling resources to satisfy their hedonistic urges

TLDR; Live your life to the fullest, don't be a dick
>>
>>38590875
I agree with everything except for your opinion on compassion and sympathy. What your doing leaves no room for humanity or personal autonomy. Even if the culture is the way you say, "feelers" will still be born. They will learn to live with the society to a point. They will accuse you of not letting their true """"spirit""" reign free, even if their demands are reasonable your ideal society will have brainlets that will react with aggravation forwards them, despite what they think and this is because human emotion lurks within everyone unfortunately. You can't train them like robots. Anyways, emotionally frustrated counter culture groups will appear. What will you do then?
>>
>>38591550
>The meaning of life isn't to reproduce. It all boils down to how enjoyable you can make it for yourself.
Some people find enjoyable to reproduce and leave children behind them.
>>
Nobody Exists on Purpose, Nobody Belongs Anywhere, Everybody's gonna die.

Now come watch TV.
>>
File: 1495692603676.jpg (110KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
1495692603676.jpg
110KB, 638x479px
>>38591725
>meaning of life
There is no meaning, we are pushed into world without meaning with a yearning to find one, that's why religion, science, exploration, occult etc are so tempting to people, they promise answers and only deliver scraps of grounding info or comforting lies
>>
>>38585906
Wanting anything is just setting yourself up for disappointment. To be happy you must not want, because it is never good enough whatever it is that you recieve, eventually it all fades back into the backdrop of your life and collects dust just like everything else. Be it a gf, a car, good food, money, shortly after you recieve these things they lose their lustre and you are wanting again.
>>
>Do good and try to be the best for those around you.
>Spread joy and love to everyone you can, even if it's only a little bit.
>Help at least one person each day to grow and become something more
>My legacy will not be my own; it will live on in the lives of those I've helped grow.

That's the abbreviated version. I have a full A4 page written up at home
>>
>>38591804
Sadly, most of people justifies the lack of doing something by absurdists.
>>
>>38585906
Mine is to just enjoy life in a healthy manner, and if you ever gain power, you ought to use it to benefit humanity.
>>
>>38591838
>People justify apathy with absurdism
What is this something that we are all supposed to be doing then? what is the great thing we are all missing out on that would change our lives and give life true meaning?
>>
I believe in hard work and discipline. You should have clear goals and work towards them in a relentless manner. However, don't forget luck and the fact that humans are animals. You want to close a deal or land a job, just appear fucking everywhere you can and eventually you''ll gain the trust of someone and then you can start making shit. I've made all kinds of stuff just because I was there. You gotta expose yourself my man and try to look good while you do that.
>>
>>38588919
This

Its been a while since ive seen such a good post
>>
File: 1498564955183.jpg (50KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1498564955183.jpg
50KB, 380x380px
JUST world theory.
Where being exposed to your shit being fucked up is the only constant.
>>
>>38591941
>Just harass the shit out of people and eventually they'll hire you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT-jrDFgkq4
Commercials aren't real my friend, you would get a restraining order if you did that
>>
File: 1497333871785.png (389KB, 1423x1296px) Image search: [Google]
1497333871785.png
389KB, 1423x1296px
Smile and nod till its all over
>>
File: Clock Pepe.jpg (118KB, 540x494px) Image search: [Google]
Clock Pepe.jpg
118KB, 540x494px
>>38592075
>Tfw too much of an apathetic robot to get any feels from this
>>
>>38591696
It would require a society with a high level of social cohesion where the people and government are not in opposition to each other or not in a position where people are greatly divided and too comfortable to care, their interests ought to be unified. Basically rev up something like the hitler jugend and an education system that fosters social cohesion, far more authoritarian but with full freedom of choice, albeit choice with consequence.

Counter culture would be free to opt out of all obligations but in doing so they would also lose all entitlements the law would normally provide for them, further rights would be stripped proportionally to the laws they choose to break if they do so. If they do not break any laws they are free to be self-sufficient non-malignant independent entities.
>>
File: 1377913304579.jpg (25KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1377913304579.jpg
25KB, 396x385px
Some kind of absurdism combined with a general hope for mankind and for myself.

If you robots are feeling down, I invite you to read this short piece by Bertrand Russell, called A Free Man's Worship

https://www3.nd.edu/~afreddos/courses/264/fmw.htm

I find it to be very empowering and humanizing
>>
The only good fnord is a dead fnord.

Never whistle when you're pissing.

Never believe anything you read because belief is the death of intelligence.
>>
File: darkdeadwojak.jpg (125KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
darkdeadwojak.jpg
125KB, 633x758px
>>38585906
nihilistic edgy stinir, Nietzsche outlook on reality with Buddhist like principles.
>>
>>38585906
Your number one priority at the moment is to get the fuck out of Canada. Run far, run away from this shithole
>>
>>38586076
>any normie related website like facebook
>unsolvable philosophical platitudes like why are we here bullshit
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.