[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ideal gf(male) thread? these are always nice and uplifting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: C7ShzOmVsAU5ScA.jpg (153KB, 1200x866px) Image search: [Google]
C7ShzOmVsAU5ScA.jpg
153KB, 1200x866px
ideal gf(male) thread? these are always nice and uplifting
>>
>>38584110
>go see Frozen
I was up with the azn up until this
>>
>azn gf is a basic yamato nadeshiko
>finnish gf is a boring pessimist who cannot even love you because she does not love herself
>white gf is a bitter bitch
>trap gf is a soulless cumsleeve with no independent life or thought

Maybe being alone is for the best.
>>
File: 20170721_113842.jpg (496KB, 803x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170721_113842.jpg
496KB, 803x900px
Jessica would be my ideal gf, she is so beautiful and sweet, I want nothing more than to feel her warmth curl against me.
>you will never save her from the zombies
>you will never make you way through the streets of Roanoke with her, gunning down zombies as you go
>you will never teach her to aim and fire a gun correctly
>you will literally never do an abanonded second story apartment with her and hide out there, barring the door and keep in the curtains drawn, cuddling the couch as rain patters on the window, watching the zombies wander in the street outside
>you will never undertake a dangerous mission to find the cure
>you will never protect her as you get to the basement of Biotec
>you will never make it to the roof with her having the cure and dozens of zombies everywhere
>you will never lead the zombies away so she can escape because there are too many to shoot
>you will never lock eyes with her one last time as she climbs into the helicopter, before pulling the pins on four grenades as the zombies surround you, blowing yourself and all of them to pieces
>>
>>38584246
Oh, you again
>>
>>38584246
>Jessica would be my ideal gf,
Who the h*ck is Jessica?
Is that some sort of zombie gaymen?
>>
>>38584246
>there will never be a movie in which zombies are most attracted to the smell of female lust, and a woman pairs up with an unattractive man to survive
>as they travel together in isolation and he shows his determination, compassion, and other positive virtues, she fights her feelings of budding love to stay alive
>she succumbs to her desire before both are killed by the zombies attracted to their location
>>
>>38584356
what is this nonsense anon pls be more clear
>>
>>38584110

>Gf(male)

Love these threads. Laughing at delusional faggots is even funnier than laughing at adult virgins, imo.
>>
>>38584246
Holy crap anon I remember your post about Jessica from awhile back. Do you actually obsess over Contagion that much? Also oldtime ZPS player?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.