[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A lot of people say this place is deteriorating to the mind,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1438841092571.jpg (28KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
1438841092571.jpg
28KB, 385x385px
A lot of people say this place is deteriorating to the mind, and that the more time you spend here, the worse you get. I always believed it to be a consequence of the kind of content and community we have, but it's clearly the worst on /pol/. The place is literally crawling with hatemongers, you can visit it any time and see how these jackasses intentionally try to to either reform or poison the minds of others. Seriously, if youre not completely retarded you can spend 5 minutes there and see at almost every thread is one where someone is trying to subtly mislead, or project cognitive bias onto, unsuspecting dumbasses who don't even realize they're having their minds made up for them. It's like the whole place is one enormous mosaic of psyops that incept political incorrectness into the minds of unsuspecting lurkers, it doesn't help that it's the first board that shows up on Google when you search for 4chan.
>>
>>38584064
Go back to /r9k/ jew
>>
>>38584064
You have to ask yourself why /pol attracts these people, it's the same thing that attracts people to /r9k. The differences is one internalizes it and hates himself or externalizes and hates others
>>
>>38584064
This is a result of a decade of attempts at social and psychological control aimed at the new upcoming generation, while the current millennials that have come of age are subjected to stage 2 since they are officially the largest generation and the ones that will replace the boomers. This is what happens when decades of internalized self absorbed and hedonistic tendencies are imprinted into the minds of the unsuspecting public in order to manipulate their feelings and emotions to brainwash them into becoming passive consumers that will buy buy buy due to desire and the need to make themselves feel better about themselves instead of buying things out of need and things that are durable. The boomers were subjected to a monstrous sociopolitical change and were bombarded by the CIA, the new left, neomarxism and behind the curtains, businesses kickstarting planned obsolescence to continue the new economic mentality of desire instead of need. Now things get outdated and break easily so you can always buy this new version while the old one that came out seven months ago is old and busted. One the streets the CIA desperate to fight communism is faced with the then young boomers and the damned new left. Exploding in popularity throughout colleges, breeding a selfish, hedonistic, and infantile rage at authority and traditional values. The Freudian psycho manipulation of the public by the businesses to get them to buy things had in turn warped into a disastrous movement aimed at the government and promoting its own sick hedonistic and radical egalitarian agenda. Spawning groups like the weathermen underground that would go around screeching about racism and bombing buildings and stores. cont
>>
>>38584387
These same people, these fucking narcissistic babies and screeching harpies, all our own parents and now grandparents, were then turned into horny, angry retards, raving about sexual liberation, empowerment of the individual. Everyone had a mentality of entitlement. "Waaahhh i'm tired, capitalism makes me work so harrd, wahhh I'm a woman I want fuck wildly and do drugs, wahhh I have penis envy". Eventually these psychos became our parents. They raised each and every one of us. Turning half of us into retards, those generic douchebags you see in public, on TV and on social media. The rest turned to autists and retards that will buy into broken, aimless attempts at making sense of the world, and then get sucked hard into the mentality of places like /pol/. Neetsocs are the worst offenders when it comes to people buying into something when they desperately search for answers and nobody was around to explain things to them. None of their parents had the brains, the insight or wisdom to teach their children how to reason or use logic or read history and dig into every obscure source of information you can find and use that to understand the world better. History of political issues and an understanding of economics and philosophy helps greatly improve an individual's understanding of why we are where we are.
>>
>>38584516
Unfortunately nurturing figures that are wise as they are warm are an extremely rare breed. Thus you have a disastrous consequence. Its not surprising that the millenial generation has the largest number of broken, fatherless homes the world has ever see. Most of people now of age in the United States come from broken, dysfunctional families. Who do they get their information from? Who guides them? Who shares their wisdom? Who can clarify things and cut through the fog? Not their family. Not the father figure. Just the internet and whatever resource they can find or worse, and internet figure that will give them an answer and act as a guiding light. This is why you have the social justice warriors on the internet and now the other side. I don't like to use the name alt right because it was never meant to actually be a thing and its too obvious to tell who the astroturfers are but even /pol/ can't tell these days. Which is a damn shame because before the election /pol/ had a really good idea of common sense and rationality. Constant Ebook and legitimate documentary sharing. The natsocs were in their corner while stormniggers, altkike autism wasn't there to taint it. Now the current generation and half of the new one are finding autistic retards like Sargon, Milo, Lauren Southern, who are considered alt lite all the way to the individuals that fancy themselves alt right like Varg, Molyneux, Spencer, anglin, enoch etc. These memeing retards who are extremely shady, have been outed as liars several times and had details of their personal lives leaked have their opinions taken at face value by everyone getting involved in that arena of politics. Meanwhile these people have also flooded /pol/ and taint it with their retarded, memetic, natsoc fashywave autism, producing endless amounts of generic pictures with neon and bad vaporwave, and unfunny content declining in quality with every passing month. Then you have the rest of 4chan hating /pol/ which is cont
>>
>>38584165
Fucking deep anon
U
C
K
I
N
G

D
E
E
P
>>
>>38584675
Fuck I miss the old /pol/ now. If Trump had never run in for President it'd still be cosy there without all this movement bullshit.
>>
File: 1500168682174.jpg (50KB, 613x771px) Image search: [Google]
1500168682174.jpg
50KB, 613x771px
>>38584064
>it's another "let the spooks rot out your mind" episode
fucking lmao
>>
a shame because /pol/ was a real staple of 4chan for a little bit. You had a healthy mix of paleolibertarianism and Neoreactionaries. Nobody was trying to larp as a viking or Natsoc or any of that. But again people who wanted to make a quick buck hopped on and did their marketing schemes targetting endless amounts of idiots and concentrating them into a mass that then flooded /pol/ once they found where the funny maymays came from. Its actually kind of sad because the current state of /pol/ and the internet right wing presence is just a fad. Nothing more. A political fad that people on the internet capitalized on, using half truths, sophistry, and pseudo intellectualism. Ironically they are shitting on the left using their own version of their tactics. But they don't and I don't think ever will have the right idea. They'll try to restore order, the traditional American family, husband and wife roles, a sense of community and nationalistic pride and identity, and yet their presence is on the internet and nobody in real life would hold these values near. Instead they only do it ironically because they are simply upset at political correctness. Which is only a small part of the issue. Meanwhile the likes of the current /pol/ tier mentality will quickly fade away due to being a fad. Already being laughed and and mocked by the rest of 4chan for being yet another chanology. The election was the perfect opportunity to scam people to buy into things and donate shekels for things that emotionally manipulated them. For desire. To get things back to the way they were, on the right path. It went nowhere. The government is at a standstill barely able to pass things because of bipartiasnship. The republicans have rhinos and infighting going on. Trump, a man I voted for is unable to move and his policies are half passed or gridlocked because the left, while having lost the house, senate and presidency are bitter butthurt furious and will do anything they can to fuck Trump hard.
>>
>>38584867
While the government remains at a stand still finally you have what remains of /pol/ and the rest of the millennials and upcoming generation taking the reigns of pop culture. One half is self absorbed, greedy, morally self righteous when it comes to social issues, annoying, feminine, weak, and quick to offend, while the other is anti PC, more laid back but self indulgent in consumerism and entry level right wing politics, tainted with boring redditor meme influence who only take /pol/'s political mentality ironically. Then you have the tiny sliver of the /pol/ population who buy into varg/spencer/TRS/fashywave tier neetsoc Larping nonsense. Doomed to never be taken seriously by anybody and gaining slight influence every so often for a short while because they created a funny meme. The next generation is already as gullible as the millennials who are as gullible and stupid and annoying as their boomer ancestors. We have forgotten the proper American values. The traditional American family. The damage has been done and only slivers of the population are aware. No one knows, no one cares. The cycle continues. I don't even bother to explain to them. Nobody should. Whatever comes of this, is deserved. I don't blame /pol/ or /pol/ memers on social media entirely. They can't help it. Everyone is wildly trying to right a wrong in their own way without a light in the tunnel. Desperately falling apart at the seams while the government works on another form of population control. People are chasing half truths and ghosts of reason, making up their own ideas of what needs to be done to who and who is responsible for what. Muddied conclusions and invisible targets. Then they have those that capitalize on these feelings of uncertainty and that something is wrong and claim they have the knowledge to address and fix it. RIP /pol/ RIP America. It had a good run.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.