[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no gf >tfw you got tired of no gf and spent years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1499215935071.jpg (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1499215935071.jpg
10KB, 400x400px
>tfw no gf
>tfw you got tired of no gf and spent years saving up for the money to impress a girl
>tfw you're a 6/10 and all women ignore you
>tfw all you do is work construction and want a fembot to love and fuck when you come home
>tfw fembots all chase Chad anyways
>tfw I'll never have sex again even though I do the sort of brutal work that used to get women wet because the only two single things that matter to women these days is implied dick size and cash flow

I HAVE A 6.75" DICK AND MAKE $30,000 A YEAR AND ALL I WANT IS A GF WHY IS THISE SO HARD WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH WESTERN WOMEN
>>
LOL suck it up you fucking permavirgin
>>
That's poverty. I bet u work full time too
>>
>>38583730
I'M NOT A VIRGIN, I ALWAYS HAD A GF BEFORE I MOVED TO CALIFORNIA.

FUCK THIS SHITTY STATE AND ALL THE TURBO-NORMIES. NOT EVEN A HOMELESS GIRL WILL SUCK MY DICK OUT HERE.

>>38583754
Yeah, I do. Thanks for reminding me that working as hard or harder as every white colllar normie means I get just enough of the pie to live without starving. Maybe the Soviets should've won the Cold War.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (7KB, 389x378px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
7KB, 389x378px
>>38583770
> I ALWAYS HAD A GF BEFORE

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FUCKING NORMALBITCH
>>
>>38583770
Why would you move to California to earn 30k a year? That's suicide man - head home a reassess ASAP
>>
>>38583770
>30K/year
>"live without starving"
Literally what the fuck are you doing?

My personal expenses (rent, bills, gas, car payments, food, ect) cost me less than 15K/year.
>>
>>38583791
are you a douchebag
>>
>>38583794
I moved here because my family told me they would help me get on my feet and find a nice job here. They didn't. I hope they get gassed during the beta uprising.

>>38583805
Enjoying a nice pack of beer every weekend and a gram of weed. Do you live here, nigger? Do you know how much splitting just a two-bedroom apartment costs? It's insane.
>>
>>38583855
>living in normiefornia

You deserve it, shitstain. I hope you commies suffer

Also, what kinda fucking weed are you buying? It better be some fire shit. How the fuck much are you paying?
Also, you live in fucking cali, why aren't you just growing your own like every other nigger there?
>>
>>38583892
Just $25 per 1.5g (don't ask why the price is super weird.) It's bad but it could be worse.

Because I live in a two-bedroom apartment, duh. My flatmate is a complete square who would freak if I grew some in the closet. He barely tolerates me smoking now and then in my room as it is, and I pay majority rent.

tl;dr If you're a robot California is Hell. Go literally anywhere else in the world.
>>
>>38583805

Okay here's my breakdown:

All Taxes: 5000
Rent w/ Utilities: 12,000
Food: 2,400
Car insurance: 2,400
Personal items / clothes: 2000

Total: 23,800

Car payments would addtitonal: this is a pretty lean budget for Cali
>>
>>38583923
>$25 per 1.5G
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOURE GETTING RIPPED THE FUCK OFF, ANON

What part of cali are you in, I can get some top-shelf shit for like $8/g if I buy in bulk in Sacramento

You could also just buy on the deepweb
>>
>>38583923
you're not a robot just a failed normalfag now would you be so kind and get out please you don't belong here shoo shoo
>>
>>38583855
You need to change your attitude faggot. You should not wish death upon your family.

Do you live in NorCal or SoCal?

Also, if you are white I recommend you leave the state. However, if you are non-white there is a place for you here honestly.
>>
File: 1499138348827.jpg (73KB, 720x721px) Image search: [Google]
1499138348827.jpg
73KB, 720x721px
>>38583954
I don't know where you're living but that's pretty good.

Car = 1,800
Rent = 12,000
Food = 3,600
Takes = 3,000

$9,600 after rough takeaway per year which sounds about right given a few years of living here and current bank balance.

>mfw even a 4/10 won't go out with me even though I'll readily spend $10,000 on her per year just to pretend she likes me

Fuck California. I may as well kill myself soon.
>>
>>38584026
Yeah I definitely spend more that per year on taxes, food, clothes, etc. Also forgot gas and shit.

But I make 50,000 a year so its all good
>>
>>38584081
Good for you, anon. Seriously, as OP, I mean it. It seems like $60k a year is what you need to "make it" in California at the very least.

I may just go back to banging shady hookers just to pretend for ten minutes there's a woman who loves me enough to let me stick my dick in her.
>>
>>38583694
>tfw 6" dick, make $227,000/year at a company that gives unlimited vacation, and own a house and condo in Seattle
>still 29 year old khv
Maybe if I become just a little bit richer I can finally get a gf one day
>>
This thread is also living proof that there's not a single fembot on this board.

You'd think at least one would mention being a fembot at the chance of a free $10,000 per year, yeah?

No, there's not a single one here. Let this forever be a reminder that every single girl here is just a dude LARPing.
>>
>>38583694
>Implying there is such a thing as fembots
>>
File: Crash_Bandicoot1.png (184KB, 400x270px) Image search: [Google]
Crash_Bandicoot1.png
184KB, 400x270px
>>38583694
Dude i was making over half that at 18.
Dont work construction.
>>
>>38584365
Duuuuuuuuuuuude, not all us are lucky as you.

This is OP and I didn't even get a chance to go to high school growing up. The best I can ever do is construction cucking.

I'd tell you to go kill yourself but I think you genuinely don't realize that some robots never had a fucking chance. You did and you wasted it.
>>
>>38584245
Can I join your job (^:
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.