[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why not a whore? WTF with all those memes "never a whore",

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 123.jpg (99KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
99KB, 960x960px
why not a whore?

WTF with all those memes "never a whore", "a whore is the rock bottom", "not even a robot will go to a whore", "the man who pay for sex is not a man"... sometimes I think there is a group of feminist protecting their business with all that nonsense bullshit

let me tell you, most women are soulless sluts, specially those young super hot ones you use to fap on instagram, think about it, their way to survive is to take advantage of the insanely high biological attraction men have for them to enslave them for their willing
women get it all just by using their bodies... money, social status, comfort, traveling, luxuries, delicious food, whatever a hard working or rich normie man can provide
let me add that those whores WILL NOT HESITATE in leaving the normie if he gets sick or lose his money or status and can not provide anymore for their luxuries, hell they will even ditch the man if they find a better deal, they are absolutely soulless manipulative sluts that learned they can get whatever they want in this world by using their pussy

the fact is EVERY MAN PAYS FOR THE PUSSY, there is no exceptions and be sure a pay whore is WAY CHEAPER than a girlfriend whore

paying is the smartest way of fulfilling man urges, you get to actually choose what stunning girl you want to fuck, you do not waste time with bullshits, you do not waste money in gifts, luxuries or whatever shit girlfriends demands, you set the rules of whatever you want to do, for the time you want to do it... the only requirement is to make enough money to fulfill your monthly pussy quota...

personally I had been having sex with countless different young stunning women since 2010 (when I gave up of "real" women)... let me tell you SEX IS ESSENTIAL for us men, is a hell on earth living without fucking at least a women per month and I can assure most of your "mental illness" and "depressions" are due to the lack of sex

so make $, fuck beautiful girls and enjoy this stupid life!
>>
Has anyone actually made calculations for how much it costs to keep a girlfriend around vs a whore? I'm interested in what the price for pussy actually is.
>>
>>38583470
>Why not a whore
Already have girlfriend who puts out like once every two days, and every day in the weekend or holidays. Being sex deprived really fucks you up, I didn't have sex until I was 18 and I thought very badly of myself until I had sex. It was with a Korean girl in Madrid when I was there, she was in the same hostel as me and had massive tits. We started dancing in a nightclub and things progressed until the point of making out and me grabbing her ass, afterwards to the hostel to fuck in the shower rooms.
>>
>>38583653
Having a girlfriend isn't that expensive as many people think. Given the amount of more sex you get from a grilfriend than from a whore. Let's say a whore costs 100$ every time you fuck her, I fuck my girlfriend around 15 times a month, no way my girlfriend costs me 1500$ per month or even 100$ per month. Plus she also spends money on me so it evens out.
>>
They would find me too ugly and weird. I also have a small cock so...
>>
Have you considered that there are more reasons to wanting a girlfriend than sex?
>>
2 words.

Raw Sex.
>>
A hot ebony milf already wants my d so why even would I want to use a whore?
>>
>>38583470
I want someone clean and free
>>
>>38583945
Like what?
Orogogogo
>>
>>38583683
it's about the quality of sex too.
>>
>>38584410
>Implying sex with a person who cares about you and likes you both physically and emotionally isn't good sex
>>
>>38584371
love, companionship, trust, emotional support, cuddling, going on dates, spending time together, etc.
>>
>>38584683
I don't want any of that
cuddles sound nice[\spoiler]
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.