[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it autistic to wear a pullover hoodie like pic related?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 20170723_224045.png (199KB, 719x722px) Image search: [Google]
20170723_224045.png
199KB, 719x722px
Is it autistic to wear a pullover hoodie like pic related?
>>
>>38583021
If you don't skate or listen to hxc then yes
>>
>>38583021
No.
Why would it be?
I don't get your line of thinking.
>>
>>38583064
I see a lot of people on here say that wearing hoodies when it's not cold outside is autistic. I wanted to know if skater/pullover hoodies were viewed the same since they're less bulky and worn more for style and less often by autists from what I've seen at least
>>
That hoodie is lame af but it wouldn't be autistic to wear

Why don't you just get a basic one without branding

>>38583104
>on here
why would you listen to the spergburgers who post here
>>
>>38583021
>Asking r9k for any form of social advice
hoo boy
>>
>>38583021
All I wear is pullover hoodies very comfy in Maine.
>>
dont get brands on your clothes, it looks tacky. Get quality material and get a pattern than logos.
>>
>>38583468
Can you point me in the direction of something good?
>>
>>38583498
not him but whats your budget

2bh a basic hoodie from h&m or uniqlo is fine
>>
>>38583498
H&M has some good quality hoodies, Thing is anything you wear will not look good if it dosent fit your body properly.

Look at the bold colored hoodies or ones that have a mixture of colors/patterns. I own a few and they are really comfortable.

Also, thrift stores are a great place to get clothes for cheap and stocking for off seasons and you can mix and match patterns which is always a plus and you can have your own style.
>>
>>38583468
>tacky

are you trying to be cool or is your bar all the way down at "not autistic"?
>>
>>38583021
I always see niggers wearing these shirts and I pretend that maybe they're some smart niggers who accidentally purchased the shirt because they like math and thought it said square root of answer like on the ti calculators.
>>
>>38583856
I mean you can wear your hollister/american eagle shit that is really expensive because it has a logo.

It really is tacky that you have to brand yourself than wear something that has actual functionality.
>>
>>38583037
Vans are like the default "I don't fall into a specific clique" shoe brand now. Like American Eagle clothing
>>
>>38583970
Or converse chucks, those can be worn with anything and always look good. Get any color and are fairly priced. Nothing can beat
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.