[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lonely >get dog >doesn't ever leave me alone >bites

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (9KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 223x226px
>lonely
>get dog
>doesn't ever leave me alone
>bites at me to get attention
>howls
>pees and shits everywhere
>while cleaning up some shit wave of anxiety and regret wash over me
>don't want to just chain him up outside or take him to shelter because it isn't like he's evil

who /regret getting pupper/ here?
>>
>>38579514
My dog gets mad when I won't walk her enough and pisses the bed. Even then I can't even be mad at her because she's the best. If you honestly don't love your dog you are hooped, can't imagine how you could have an animal and not adore it no matter what. They're innocent and intrinsically pure. Unlike you.
>>
>>38579514
>getting a mentally ill shelter dog
your own fault m8
>>
>>38579514
beat the shit out of that fucking rat
>>
>>38579514
>bites

Biters die.
>>
Train your fucking dog.
>>
>yfw you realize OP is such a beta, his dog is exhibiting alpha behaviors against him
Cuck. Next time train your dog.
>>
>>38579514
my dogs never bit me, never shits on the floor and goes outside everytime he has to piss or shit, and is generally quite unless hes outside
hahahah fuck op got a cuckdog
>>
>>38579514
if it's a puppy you need to discipline it (correctly) and accept this

if it's 10+ months old you're a moron for adopting a mature dog that will be a pain in the ass to raise
>>
File: 1498369451650.png (131KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1498369451650.png
131KB, 900x900px
>>38579514
>get dog
>dont train it
>"durr why is it misbehaving hurr"
>>
>>38579514
The worst is the whimpers bro, it's so hard to discipline him when he seems so upset. Eventually I just give in and decide to spoil the crap out of him.
>>
>>38579514
>bites at me to get attention
Wrap your hand around its nose so it can't open it's mouth, then push the face into the ground.
Carefully, so you don't hurt it. Just to show who's the boss. Do it everytime it tries to bite you and eventually it'll learn that "Oh shit, when I bite him my face gets pushed into the ground".
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.