[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man, 35, drank himself to death after consuming too much water

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: davidrogers2404_228x318[1].jpg (19KB, 228x318px) Image search: [Google]
davidrogers2404_228x318[1].jpg
19KB, 228x318px
Does this actually work?

>An inquest has heard today how a 35-year-old man literally drank himself to death after consuming too much water.

Shaun McNamara was found on the floor of his bathroom last September after downing a massive quantity of water.

It was initially believed he had suffered a heart attack - but a post-mortem revealed that he had downed so much fluid rapidly that his brain had swollen.
>>
lol dumb faggot didn't he hear about the woman who died drinking water trying to win a Nintendo Wii?
>>
Another senseless death due to dihydrogen-oxide. When will they ban this horrible substance?
>>
>>38579395
iirc that death was because she didn't pee for fear of being DQ'd from the contest
>>
>>38579408
BWAHAHAHAHAHA that's SO FUNNY I've totally never heard that one before!! Mind if I share it with my friends on Reddit???
>>
>>38579432
No, you may not. It is MY original joke and NOT to be shared with others.

I have GIFTED it to this thread ONLY.
>>
>>38579361
It's for real.
I almost did it.
Heat category 5 for two hours and I was three camelbacks and 4 canteens of water deep because I didn't want to get heat stroke or dehydrate.

Water intoxication feels the exact same as heat stroke.
Dizzy, numb, skin feels the wrong temperature, start gagging like you're going to throw up but nothing comes out, etc...
>>
File: 1492139463917.png (146KB, 347x406px) Image search: [Google]
1492139463917.png
146KB, 347x406px
>>38579481
When it happens to me I become sexually aggressive and I MUST COMMIT sexual assault!! I'm high as FUCK!
>>
>>38579361
How much water you even need to kill yourself to begin with?
Like 10 liters? 20?
>>
>>38579619
dont know how much exactly but pretty sure its muuuch more than that
>>
>>38579361
normies are so fucking weak water kills then, I have no sympathy for that
>>
>>38579430

Yup, so safe to assume this retard also held it in while drinking more water
>>
>>38579619
He had to have drank more than 2 gallons in a 24 hour period, what was this retard doing?
>>
>>38579578
Cringeasfuck.png

Why the fuck would you write this?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.