[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do robots always say gays have it easy and can get a bf really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1485861748997.jpg (67KB, 766x807px) Image search: [Google]
1485861748997.jpg
67KB, 766x807px
Why do robots always say gays have it easy and can get a bf really easy. I can't even find friends. Where is my bf that is apparently really easy to get who isn't going to treat me like shit and act like my best friend?
Of course you could argue that when you post you'll get 100's of replies but do you really think I want some pathetic attention whore who flirts with random anonymous imageboard posters erping as an anime girl? No I don't fucking want anything to do with those type of people. Of course you only have people act like that when you say you're a trap, tranny, or femboy. So yeah maybe it is easy if you pretend to be a anime girl. For people who are actually gay and not just bisexual/bicurious it isn't easy. I don't want sex, I want a loving relationship. Its fucking dumb how people constantly spout how robots can't be gay. Where the hell are all these free bfs at exactly?
>>
>>38579306
robots don't say that shit, it's always polfag visitors
>>
>>38579306
Go to church and find a Christian man from a good family
>>
>>38579306
>>38579354
Oh wait are you gay? In that case fuck off to your containment board
>>
>>38579354
a gay guy at a christian church, really?
Next you're going to tell me to buy a hammer from a balloon factory
>>38579367
lgbt is just tranny threads...Anyways why would I post about robots on lgbt and attract more normies here? Sounds kind of counterproductive if you ask me.
>>
>gays have it easy
I wouldn't know (liking traps isn't gay), but I would never think being gay was easy. You'd be bullied 24/7 and probably disowned by most if not all of your family.
But the trick is you gotta get your friends drunk first
>>
>>38579439
>Friends
black man with confused face and question marks floating around his head.jpg.tiff.mp4.png
>>
>>38579306
>For people who are actually gay and not just bisexual/bicurious it isn't easy.

Straight guy here but I always read these gay threads and trap threads out of boredom.

But yes you are right. Traps and trannies have it easy because they operate on the pseudo-woman card. So society is going to naturally cater to them and coddle them, and guys will fight over them. I am pretty sure this is one of the many reasons effeminate betas transition: they want a shot at an easier life.

Whereas a gay guy might as well be a straight robot in terms of dating market. And by that I mean it's obvious there ain't shit if you want a regular/loving relationship. Hookups and tinder/grindr bullshit? Sure. A partner for life? Probably not. A partner who hasn't had 100 dicks inside them by their mid 20's? Not happening. Anyway, we straight guys get your plight.
>>
>>38579306
This entire post is word for word what a woman would say to make her case that she is a """fembot""". Good job gaylord.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.