[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you grow out of being slightly grossed ou of touching darkskins?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3

Did you grow out of being slightly grossed ou of touching darkskins?
>>
>>38576595
No. Why would you think that's gross in the first place?
>>
I grew up thinking people with white skin were cold. I still feel like that at times. I touch a white person and think "wow, their skin is warm"
>>
Did you finally get over yourself and stopped being racist?
>>
Nice filename
>>38576784
t. Has never lived in a black neighborhood. They smell like shit and have terrible hygiene
>>
No. If anything as I grew older I became racist. Nothing like actually having to live with subhuman races to make you racist.
>>
>>38576595
No. Even that picture makes my skin crawl.
>>
>>38576645
I'm very emotionally expressive for a white person, anon, probably because I'm bipolar and have experienced the whole range of human emotions over and over and over again for years This blond at the last festival I was at said my face reminded her of Jim Carrey's. I seriously don't try to contort my face consciously or anything like that.

I love to sing and dance, and thank Jah every day to be able to do it.

I think you might like me. I'm not always friendly though, I'm many different things.
>>
Lightener skin tends to attract more bacteria
>>
>>38576952
This. I feel uncomfortable as hell right now. I even think I have to hide this thread, so I won't see this image on catalog.
>>
>Slightly

Uh, I guess the answer to your question is no.
>>
>>38577341
>>38576952
I seriously don't understand. Why are you guys like this? Do you plan on growing up or what? This is such a childish mentality.
>>
>>38577471
Blacks have lots of diseases and I don't want any of them.
>>
>Be a grown ass man
>See photo of two people shaking hands
>FilthyShitskins.jpeg
>Go home see black businessmen and politicians
>#nigsstealingourjobs
>blames blacks for his inability to pick up chicks
>#whitegenocide
Seriously. The world must be terrible looking at it through your eyes.
>>
>>38577471
I agree.

Race relations are genuinely awful right now. It doesn't make our country nicer. I blame the usual suspects, don't need to name-drop them every time I post.
>>
>>38576952
ugh same, it makes me really uncomfortable

>>38577471
it's gross, looks dirty. Everytime that I touch a dog, cat or any another animal I think about going to wash my hand, it's the same thing.
>>
>>38577783
>it's gross, looks dirty. Everytime that I touch a dog, cat or any another animal I think about going to wash my hand, it's the same thing.

You should have sex with somebody of a different race because the sad thing is, you might be serious. It would make you grow as a person.
>>
>>38577907
>racemixing would make me grow as a person

what the fuck, get out here jew
>>
>>38577732

In America, race relations are better than they've ever been at any point in human history. In fact, whites are so not racist that blacks are more racist and hateful than whites.

There were literal race riots in the 90's along with OJ, but you children are too young to know about that. The internet is an echo chamber of crybaby liberals who keep trying to say everything is racist and look for problems where there aren't any.
>>
>>38577991
And you think this website isn't an echo chamber full of crybaby conservative neets?
>>
>Shake hands with a nigger
>all of the lotion on their hands rub off on yours
>>
>>38577974
You don't have to mix. I just don't know how you can have sex as a lover with somebody from another race and not feel connectiion to them as a human being.

>>38577991
Well, I don't know, maybe. Not going to go full /pol/, but I do know for a fact what the intelligence agencies' plans for racial identity are. I've seen the documents.
>>
>>38578222
First of all i'd never have sex with someone from another race.
>>
>>38578030

No, I think this site is a response to liberals.
>>
>>38576595

I wash my hands after I shake anyone's hand. White, black, yellow, brown, etc.
>>
>>38578251
I bet. You should try it, and not as some weird fetish like weebs on here have for Asian girls.
>>
>>38578251
>>38578358
Oh, I misread what you wrote. What I wrote still makes sense though.
>>
>>38578358
>>38578382
I'm not desperate for sex to do something like this, and I never felt attracted to any black in my life at all.

also that's degenerate. racemixing is wrong.
>>
>>38578358
>do this sexual act you don't enjoy
>thinking anyone "should" do that under any circumstance

You're like, really rapey.. ugh

What if I pushed myself on a lesbian who thinks men are gross saying stuff like "you need some dick it would make you grow as a person ;) I know you like it, it's wrong if you don't"
>>
>>38578320
4chan used to be pretty liberal back in the day fyi.
>>
>>38578527
He should explore his sexuality, no?
>>
>>38578565

Um, no sweetie, it was libertarian hence the free speech thing.
>>
>>38578565
There were not much reason to not be 10, 15 years ago. But now things are insane.
>>
>>38578617
What the fuck does that even mean? Doing something you don't like until you magically start liking it?

I started feeling a deep physical attraction to girls naturally when I was a early teen. You get to explore with contact to what you're attracted to, if there's no attraction then it's not even *in* your sexuality. I can't see how anyone would gain anything out of doing something they find disgusting.
>>
File: smoke.png (47KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
smoke.png
47KB, 632x852px
No, I AM Really racist, and I can't stop it. It isn't my fault. I just find black people very unusual. I try to be nice to the black people in the street and stuff but I find them scary, like a phobia. I fear them in the same way I fear spiders.

I have developed several habits around this as well. For example, I carry soap around to use if I am brushed by a black person in the street. I have different types of soap for different black skin. For example I use liquid soap for people with half white and half black skin because I kind of feel that the black half of them is dripping off and can be easily cleaned but I carry hard soap for blacker people. I also carry a home made soap for blacks who look like they might have been slaves at some point because it is how I would have had to clean my hands in the past if I was a slave owner before we had mass produced soap and hygiene. I don't think I hate the people but their skin is just very disgusting to me. I feel guilty but can't help it.

Black skin just creeps me out. I cannot look at it for too long. In college I have a couple of black professors and couldn't look at them during classes. Sorry black people it is my bias.
>>
>>38578618
Yes, Sweetie. But it was also more left leaning over a decade ago. Newfag.

>>38578647
Yup. 4chan is just contrarian desu
>>
>>38578979

Heh, wrong sweetheart. Faggot and nigger were used frequently. This site was classical liberal/libertarian. Free speech and you can do whatever you want.
>>
File: you are not allowed back.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
you are not allowed back.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>38576784
try again in 1000 years
>>
>>38578824
That is extremely strange. I don't know what to say about that. I mean I'm a 6'3 black guys and I find tall, bald, white guys scary but I don't make any precautions for meeting them
>>
>>38579036
>no black eye
shit pic
>>
>>38578979
that's not what I said.
10,15 years ago liberalism was fine, there was nothing wrong with it. things were better.

today, liberals are crazy, the western world went mad, everything is upside down.

Most people are useful idiots, they don't care about what makes sense, they don't care about facts, all they care about is muh feelings;
>>
>>38579138
black fathers have to stick around in order to hit the mothers
>>
>>38577658
Didn't you know? The reason I can't get ahead isn't my lack of education or shitty personality or that I was born poor, it's niggers.
>>
>>38577658
more like
>Be a grown ass man
>See photo of two people shaking hands
>feel uncomfortable
>continue his life
>>
>>38576595
Nobody who is sane does. Its like touching a smelly gorilla
>>
>>38579028
Psssh, wrong kid. Of course faggot and nigger was used frequently. That's board culture. It was more left leaning Libertarian during the Bush Era because muh Contrarian beliefs. That started to change during the Obama presidency. Nothin personal tho
>>38579211
I realized what you said. My point is, 4chan is the way it is as a result of backlash towards society. In our current case: Political Correctness and SJWs
>>
>>38578748
>Doing something you don't like until you magically start liking it?

Make love with somebody of a different race and you'll see it different.
>>
>>38579438
>oy vey! try this and see how much you'll like it!
>>
I can't help but feel like they're dirty. I know a lot of them are clean, but every smelly person I've met has been dark skinned with no exceptions and I guess that fucked with my perception of them. I carry hand sanitizing gel in my car and if I touch a black person I use it as soon as I have the chance.
>>
>>38576595
No, I had some black friends growing up and they sometimes didn't smell right but they were okay """sometimes""". After I got older I got more racist
>>
>>38579327
The fact that you feel anything at all from people shaking hands is extremely strange.
>>
>>38577471
Anon do you have poo poo skin?
>>
>>38579028
People used to call each other nigger faggot around here 10 years ago because that shit was edgy 10 years ago. You just like to run around complaining about black people as if the reason you aren't achieving your potential is because black people exist. This website was never about racism, don't rewrite history. You came here recently if you think that's the case, and as a consequence, you really need to either leave or stay on your containment board.
>>
>>38576595
Is it just me or does dark skin (like as black as the one and OP) always look smoother and healthier than light and brown skin?
>>
>>38579535

I've been here since 2008. People were racist even then. Racism isn't even bad. Blacks and browns are objectively worse.
>>
>>38579575
There were racist people on 4chan, that doesn't mean that the site was classic liberal / libertarian, especially outside of /b/ and this board didn't even exist. People did shit for the lulz.
>>
>>38579546
Just you I think. That hand looks dry and dirty as hell.
>>
>>38579499
>don't have any black friends growing up, only had in total 3 friends that were half caucasian
>get friendly with a black chick at work
>criticize her addiction to her stupid fucking phone
>freaks out at me and spreads rumors of me to colleges just because of this
fuck women, especially black women. Don't have experience with black men
>>
i call them melnineinch because they have melanin and nine inch black cocks haha
>>
>>38579575
>Blacks and browns are objectively worse.
White people are the most pro-sodomite, pro-jew, pro-feminist people on the planet
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.