[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chad's Bizzare Adenture: Autsim is Unbreakable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170723-143224.png (43KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170723-143224.png
43KB, 480x800px
what next? Make it kek worthy no cu.cks allowed.
>>
>>38575925
Send it again in all caps, DO YOU MAIN WIDOWMAKER?
>>
>>38575925
>Carely
Stupid fucking spelling of that name. Anyway she's cute as fuck and has her chichis on full display.
>>
>>38575925
Why do you even bother with this Chadbaiting Tindr bullshit? It's a huge waste of time and it will only make you more depressed that none of these girls would ever even consider the man behind the Chad. I don't know why you anons even bother with this.
>>
>>38576346
To. Fuck. With. Them. Because. It's. Fucking. Fun. Fuck.

Even better if you actually send them to some shady place and make them wait for 1 hour.
>>
>>38576346

It's funny.
Plus we always have to redpill the future robots and failed normies that women are indeed - despite and against all claims - shallow creatures. This is an elegant while entertaining way to do so.
>>
>>38576402
Have you guys been doing that? I remember seeing a webm about that a long time ago, it was great.

If yes make sure to film the awkward 1 hour.
>>
>It's another "look at how shallow women are, this is why I can't get girls! not because of my personality! you see?!? look look!"

Do the same thing with a hot girls profile and you'll get plenty of thirsty guys acting the exact same way. Women aren't any different from men. I know some of you cucks are gonna call me a roastie so just to clarify, I'm a man.
>>
>>38576630
t.bottom feeding beta orbiter
>>
>>38576660
nope I can proudly say I've never orbited a girl a day in my life. Can you? I get the feeling you've made a few pitiful attempts at girls which failed and thats the reason you feel the way you do now about women.
>>
>>38576402
>>38576451
I just don't see the point, if I was talking to a girl on Tindr I'd want to fuck her/go on a date with her, I don't want to talk to her for fun or for laughs, that's what I come on 4chan for.

But hey, if this is what gets you guys going then be my guest. Just seems pointless to me.
>>
File: 1439659821822.jpg (24KB, 308x450px) Image search: [Google]
1439659821822.jpg
24KB, 308x450px
>>38576630
>>38576689
>>38576707
low quality baits.
>>
are those boobs real?
>>
>>38576707
They are just living vicariously through a person they made up. The profile they make is who they would like to be so they are basically just role-playing. The sending a girl somewhere is them living out a revenge fantasy on the hot girls that didn't pay attention to them in high school.
>>
>>38576740
not a bait, nice defence mechanism though. Stay kv beta.
>>
are those boobs for real?
>>
>>38576740
>a poster explains how Chadbaiting is a waste of time and might only serve to make you depressed you can't get such a qt
>"It's bait guys!"

I don't care if you want to do it, but holy shit neck yourself you dumb fucking autist.
>>
>>38576754
She's laying on her back, it's a well known trick. So yeah, they're real, but don't expect to be blown away when you actually see them in real life. Girls spend literally hours taking pictures and pulling tricks to look better in their profile pics, in reality they look much more mediocre.
>>
>>38576873
what if she pulls that trick and they are not real? checkmate my friend
>>
File: Tohru_Adachi.jpg (33KB, 250x290px) Image search: [Google]
Tohru_Adachi.jpg
33KB, 250x290px
>>38576869
>>38576798
When I was 14, I had my first gf. I was overjoyed that finally a girl had taken interest in me, and I suddenly felt like I was on top of the world. I let it get to my head - suddenly I was the alpha, not the beta. I legit deluded myself into thinking I was chad, and so I went and shoved it in everyone's face, even going on 4chan and pushing my bullshit everywhere.

Now that I'm an adult, I no longer care about social status, and I can empathize with people who are different than I am. One day you two will grow up too.
>>
>>38577185
> I can empathize with people who are different than I am

>agrees with people catfishing girls they don't know for no reason

wow you sound like a really mature, well developed adult. I'm glad you were able to get past your weird phase.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.