[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He doesn't go for morning runs Explain yourself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 6f5.jpg (23KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
6f5.jpg
23KB, 600x600px
>He doesn't go for morning runs
Explain yourself
>>
>>38575800
I'm too fucking anxious to go outside
>>
>>38575800
How the fuck do you run it's just non stop pain the whole time
>>
>>38575800
I ride my bike home from work every morning, does that count? Running is too hard on my asthmatic lungs.
>>
>>38575800
Too hot outside to run during the morning except right before the dawn. I prefer night runs in the summer.
>>
cardio is a waste of time that only extends your misery
>>
>>38575838
You'll get conditioned to it eventually. start by running really slowly, but over long distances. This will build a huge foundation. With plenty of whole grains (oats ftw) for energy. And I mean SLOW btw...like, almost walking speed. Form is very important to prevent injury
>>
I go for nightly runs on a treadmill.
>>
I ride everywhere. I walk everywhere withing a 1km range. I never use elevators. I don't need to run to keep fit.

I have a tiny bit of chub but am otherwise quite fit.

This hyper obsession with gym/keep fit in this day and age is retarded and actually not healthy. you are probably cause more damage to your knees by running than you are gaining health benefits from it.

Enjoy your arthritis as 50.
>>
>>38575800
>he doesn't night run
much more comfy anon and you avoid all the normans too step it up laddie
>>
>>38575800

nigga I can't even get up before 1:00
>>
>>38575800
Bad joints, would need to start eating supplements that help strengthen them, same reason i can't go to gym, all i can do is light exercise that doesn't put too much strain on the joints
>>
File: 1391310973431.jpg (99KB, 983x758px) Image search: [Google]
1391310973431.jpg
99KB, 983x758px
>go to public trail to run
>pass girl
>has a look on her face like shes about to burst out laughing

every time. I don't go anymore for that reason.
>>
File: fence.jpg (66KB, 680x591px) Image search: [Google]
fence.jpg
66KB, 680x591px
I run everyday at night. I still can't run a decent mile without becoming exhausted and gassing out.

I'm not genetically set for cardio
>>
File: 1490623873321.jpg (222KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490623873321.jpg
222KB, 1920x1080px
>>38575800
I prefer morning swims senpai
>>
>>38576024
Dont let the roasties bully you into submission. You have to prove them wrong and piss them off by become fit
>>
>>38575800
i don't wake up until like 4pm so i don't have a morning
heh, easy.
>>
i get shin splits every time
>>
>>38575838
Walk before you run, lose enough weight so you don't destroy your joints when you try to run
>>
I run on my stepper and treadmil at work.
Haven't ran outside in ages but I do miss going for runs.
When I'm in decent shape again I'll start going outside.
>>
>>38576182
Reduce your mileage, correct your form, stretch, wear sports wraps around your shins.
>>
>>38575800
im bulking up right now but in a few months i would love to start thanks op.
>>
>>38576182
they go away if you keep jogging consistently, it's just the muscles tearing
>>
>>38575800
I do, I wake up at 4 am everyday and go jogging in the park. I go by myself cause I don't have anyone to go with, it's one of my first steps into self improving but it's very hard. The park I go to is very popular and there are hundreds of people jogging and doing excersice (this includes roasties and chads) so it's hard to keep motivaded when you see everyone's got company and you are just there doing shit by yourself, I think a girl had been watching me recently I go to one of the more obscures areas of the park to be as focused as possible and this girl used to go to the center where everyone goes and now she goes the same area thab me and keepa staring at me, she is probably 15 tho so I won't do shit
>>
File: IMG_3326.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3326.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I want to gain muscle not be skinny fat
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.