[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have 3 wishes. You can't ask for more wishes or anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

File: Aladdin3192.jpg (196KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Aladdin3192.jpg
196KB, 1920x1080px
You have 3 wishes.
You can't ask for more wishes or anything stupid like that.
You can say AND in your wishes as long as it's to clarify your wish

What do you wish for?

I'd wish
-For everyone who dies is transported to a fantasy world with levels and monsters and guilds and there everyone can revive like in a game when they die and there are infinite of those worlds so it never gets too crowded
-To be extremely lucky
-To have a cool superpower

What about YOU!?
>>
>>38575680
>sustainable ultraNEET lifestyle
>qt neet gf with a mutual understanding of feels who shares degenerate fantasies and loves me as much as i love her
>happiness
>>
I'd wish to go back to 2009 fix everything
>>
>>38575680
1-death of everyone.
2-a .50 revolver
Guess what comes next?
>>
>>38575923
You fight the Jew lizards that are still alive
>>
File: IMG_1343.png (65KB, 215x264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1343.png
65KB, 215x264px
>when you die you are reincarnated
>everyone has an eternal soul mate
>anime is real
>>
>>38575680
-i want to be able to time travel
-i want the power over death ie. i decide when ppl die
-i want to be able to shapeshift
>>
>to not be autistic
>to have the will to get out bed
>be able to learn any language/skill within a week
>>
>oneitis opens up her marriage and becomes my poly lover
>most recent ex begins a poly relationship and becomes my poly lover
>Heaven is real and everyone goes there when they die
>>
>to be japanese
>to be a real japanese
>to be a real kawaii japanese
>>
>>38575680
1. To be able to live the perfect NEET life without anyone bothering me unless I want them to.
That's it, I'll hold onto 2 and 3 to see if I need them later.
>>
File: 0004 - KahEJSj.jpg (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
0004 - KahEJSj.jpg
65KB, 500x500px
>>38575680
I'd wish that I could wish for more wishes.
>>
>>38575680
>Power to create anything out of thin air (be it monsters, humans, kidneys, food, weapons, more air, drinks, new life forms etc)
>Power to bring people back to life (combined with earlier power i can recreate their body and with this i can plant a "soul" into the body)
>To have an Immortal "soul" that i can plant into bodies i conjure out of thin air

After that i would unite the world under one banner, those who would side with me would have any of their loved ones they want back with a body that is in their prime, i could cure diseases by destroying the inflicted body and replanting a soul to a fresh body, i would abolish religion and tell everyone they are not to worship me or anything else
And i would give all people who have problems with dating their very on waifu's created out of thin air
I would then lead unified earth into utopia, when resources are limitless (due to ability 1) there would be no need for war, if we were running out of living space i would conjure up a new inhabitable copy of earth and relocate people there
Then i would probably get rid of my old body and lurk among people rewarding good deeds with wishes that are within my power to grant
If in future hostile aliens would try to steal our goodies and enslave us i would send a meteor shower bombardment on their fleets and steal their technology from the wreckage, or i would make myself a C'than style body from WH40k and wreck their shit
If the aliens would be friendly however i would make some sort of federation with the aliens and allow humans and aliens to co-exist so they can have nasty cross species sex and do ground breaking research together
If anyone ever made a statue of any of my bodies i would just melt it down and i would tell people to stop that shit, if in my unification people would try to resist i would probably make a earth like planet where they can be miserable together and give them some shield around their planet that prevents them from traveling into space
>>
>>38575680
I'd wish to be able to reset life from my saves whenever I die or decide to, keeping any additional knowledge. Like a videogame.

My second wish would be to be able to save my last wish, so that I can use it whenever I want. That way, going back in time won't erase it.

I'd eventually use it to remove the effects of my first wish.
>>
>>38575680
Have Dr. Manhattans Superpowers (Teleportation, matter and energy manipulation, shapeshifting, duplicate, immortality)
An eternal and immortal and not aging, super cute gf who is my soulmate and has a superpower of her choice
I am able to set myself into a comatoes sleep to skip time in the universe that i'm currently in
I can create a dream land during this sleep and i can take my gf with me as long as we started the sleep laying side by side touching each other
The dream land can be created as far as my imagination reaches but all that happens isnide it has no effects to the universe/dream land where i'm sleeping in
I can awake from the sleep whenever i want and i'm always aware of how much time has passed in the universe i'm sleepoig in

I hope those wishes are legit
>>
>>38575680
>I wish my mind would work logically, and that I am aware it is working logically
>I wish I had the physical resources to experiment with all the ideas I come up with
>I wish I was immortal

>>38575923
1 is already guaranteed
2 lacks bullet

>>38576062
sounds comfy. What happens when you run out of reincarnatable people? No soul? New soul?
>>
>Wrest control of automization from Porky, giving most a comfy life
>Get a qt chubby gf robot
>Get my parakeets to love me
>>
>>38575680
1. I'd want to revert to certain points in my life and do things differently or just start my life from the begining given that it would be quaranteed that I will not repeat the same mistakes.
For the rest two -I'm not sure yet.
>>
1. That we could be able to perfectly make logical deductions instantly (Would fix all decision-making like politics and would make us alot more efficient)
2.That we could instantly retrieve all information pertinent of whatever we think about (Basically complementing the first wish)
3.The location of every diety (Would answer if god exists, are there multiple of them, where are they)
>>
>>38575680
1: to bring humanity into the age of plenty where work is optional, conflict is intellectual and shortages don't exist because we have automated everything using open source software and hardware
2: to get a stable and loving relationship with a shy asian colleague animator / programmer
3: to change human culture and psychology to be more oriented toward being the best person for yourself and others instead of the overly complicated bullshit we currently have where our desires contradict (I want to eat a lot but I don't want to be fat), people want to destroy and hurt (vandalism and building) and reality is subjective when it's convenient (the worst of third wave feminism and climate change deniers)
>>
>>38575680
1. I wish I could be a cute girl
2. I wish I could be together with my boyfriend
3. I wish for your freedom, genie!
>>
>>38575680
1. Everyone turns into cute, yet sexy feminine futanaris with balls and are impregnateable with birthing being the most pleasurable feeling ever gratified.

2. Breast, dick, balls, pussy, vagina and ass can expand or shrink indefinitely for up to a day, in which afterwards there's a 2 day cooldown and pregnant futas have no reprecussions with this.

3. All diseases, viruses and the like are curable as long as clothes in public are completely optional.
>>
>>38575680
>I wish to be able to control things at a molecular level and be able to break the laws of physics without issues.

>I wish that once everyone dies, they are transported to a world that is made the way they like for all eternity, and they won't even realize that they died. They just think they fell asleep or something.

>I wish to have the knowledge to be able to fix any problem except for the thing keeping us from eternal life.

I then become a superhero known as Physics Breaking motherfucker and show the world the thing keeping us from expanded across the universe, fix problems with the world and I watch as the human race spreads across the universe. Then as I lay on my deathbed, I smile as I remember everything I did to help save the human race.
>>
File: 1499244828080.png (75KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1499244828080.png
75KB, 512x512px
>>38575680
>the world is 2d
>can reincarnate with some memory from my last life
>can pick when and where to be born, in which gender, etc (this includes alternate universes)
>>
I saw somebody post a cute maid, can that somebody post it again?
I'm a big fan of maids.
>>
File: ochiko.jpg (139KB, 850x585px) Image search: [Google]
ochiko.jpg
139KB, 850x585px
>all men get shrunken down instantly to 1 inch tall as soon as they can without causing death (no shrinking while driving)

>the world becomes an anime world (both visually and otherwise), with the women all changing to their far superior 2D counterparts and being smug, playful, cruel, etc. to the tiny men.

>if you die, you just "respawn" about a week later in random place. No one will recognize you or question why this happens.
>>
File: maid finger.jpg (64KB, 900x549px) Image search: [Google]
maid finger.jpg
64KB, 900x549px
>>38579497
This one? I originally chose it to go with this >>38579527 but then for some reason I thought the other pic looked better for my purposes.

I like maids too
>>
>>38579554
Yeah, originally thanks.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.