[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you want to get so rich you dont have to worry about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 14738572545790.jpg (52KB, 732x716px) Image search: [Google]
14738572545790.jpg
52KB, 732x716px
>tfw you want to get so rich you dont have to worry about anything in life and fuck around however you please

>but at the same time you want your life to have substance, which requires you to be human and you may die poor and worthless

How do I deal
with this feel
>>
What do you mean by substance? Friends? forget about them, they bring an illusion of belonging and happiness.
Become your own best friend and earn a shit ton of money so that you can buy and do whatever you want
>>
give me all of your money, i will make and send you interesting things that just by your possession can lead to "substance"
>>
>>38576014
Substance as in pursuing your craft
mine is art and I draw all day and night and its like staring into the abyss because I might not ever make it

and I know tons of people like me who end up working at Starbucks or being some nobody at a big studio where fat jews eat up their work and take all the money
>>
>>38576587
>passion for art
this will pass when you're thirty and realize it means absolutely jack shit talking from expeirence
>>
>>38576620
what if Im actually good at it instead of some kid who just says so and does drugs all day?

Ive been studying this shit seriously since I was like 14
>>
>>38576648
Show work :^)
>>
To get to higher levels of wealth, you need to deliver higher levels of value OR be able to live off of much lower than what you currently get.

But, even those that make it big with their passions have to spend enormous amounts of time on it PLUS spend large amount of time on self-promotion to get noticed. This extra promotion time is not really talked about, but is completely necessary in this plan. And, for every one of those, I'd be willing to bet 9 don't make it.

OTOH, the slow "slave 'n save" plan is pretty straightforward and quite simple. Earn as much as possible, live below your means and take calculated risks. But, it does take time and the rewards aren't really as big on average as the "rockstar" plan above.

I dunno, I did plan 2, it worked out and it will for you too if you want it to. But it's not glamorous and quite thankless to boot. In the end, you just fade from sight after you've extracted what you need from society.
>>
>>38575476
you stop thinking in terms of black and white
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.