[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>parents went out of town >was feeling adventurous and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1476935105857.jpg (62KB, 717x622px) Image search: [Google]
1476935105857.jpg
62KB, 717x622px
>parents went out of town
>was feeling adventurous and ordered a pizza
>ate half of it
>have to get rid of the rest before they get home and guilt me for not eating well
>>
>>38572521
MAN FUCK YOUR GAY ASS PARENTS YOU SOHULD SHIT ON THE PIZZA AND LEAVE IT AT THE FRONT DOOR
>>
>>38572521
>tupperwares
>what are fucking tupperwares

Nigga, are you retarded ?
>>
>>38572554
Yeah, pizza isn't bad for you. Go kill your parents for being such idiots. They probably screwed up your life in other ways too.
>>
File: QAxf4JK.jpg (41KB, 800x479px) Image search: [Google]
QAxf4JK.jpg
41KB, 800x479px
>>38573614
OP is probably 400lbs
>>
>>38572521
>is able to order a pizza and pay for it

YOU FUCKING NORMIE
>>
>>38572521
be glad they don't guilt you into not eating at all, when I lived at home I had to share everything I made even if I went out and bought my own groceries. was 6'1 140 and they would tell me how underweight I was at the same time.
>>
File: diet-theory-vs-reality.gif (13KB, 620x447px) Image search: [Google]
diet-theory-vs-reality.gif
13KB, 620x447px
>>38573655
Personally, I believe obesity is just some kind of hormonal disorder, most likely permanent, and if you starve yourself, your body with break down your lean body tissue before it breaks down the fat (or both at the same time). I think you should do what makes your brain work the best, because that's what really matters in life. I'd rather people be fat, healthy, happy, and smart. (And no, I don't buy the bullshit that fat causes disease. It does correlate with disease, but it doesn't cause it.)
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.