[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question: is it possible to live a happy and fulfilling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: nomore.jpg (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
nomore.jpg
5KB, 205x246px
Serious question: is it possible to live a happy and fulfilling life that is completely devoid of romantic relationships and intimacy? People are always acting like these are some of the greatest things in life, and I can't help but feel like there is a huge void in my life due to my inability to form connections with girls.
>>
It's up to you.
To me it's more difficult to live a fulfilling life without money.
>>
for schizoid people, it is possible because they don't desire social relationships.

if you have the desire for human contact, you're normal and need relationships to function.

if you're like me and you fall somewhere in between "100% schizoid" and "normal human", you can get buy without close relationships, although it gets lonely sometimes. but you don't need it to feel fulfilled and happy.
>>
>>38571863
Definitely.
If you don't have money you won't get a date, even if you look like Chad
>>
>>38571898
What if you have the desire for human contact but are so physically hideous that you can't have it.
Because that's the situation I'm in
>>
If you could be happy and fulfilled (for real, not just pretending) without girls that would attract them like crazy, because you'd give off that I don't give a fuck attitude that they love, plus they would want to be a part of your amazing lifestyle.
>>
>>38571823
Probably. You need to find something else to spend your time on.
>>
>>38571942
I'm too ugly for girls to ever be attracted to me, no matter what
>>
>>38571919
>If you don't have money you won't get a date, even if you look like Chad

Yeah because Chad doesn't need a date to fuck, he does it in the bathroom at the club or at the bar.
>>
>>38571941
Are you uglier than Ron Jeremy?
>>
>>38571981
yes, I have essentially disfiguring acne scars
>>38571957
I try to spend all my time on academics in the hopes that I can become some scholarly guy who is fulfilled by the pursuit of knowledge, but still I am filled with loneliness.
>>
It is possible, however if you are a fembot it would be frowned upon society. I'm happy, well rather content, with my life. I don't crave intimacy with another person nor would I take the offer if I were to be asked. I chose my purpose in life and that is to help others rather than creating a family. You really aren't missing out in life, it's okay to feel the way you do Anon!
>>
>>38572043
>it's okay to feel the way you do
but i feel like i want to be with other people
>>
>>38572035
>I have essentially disfiguring acne scars
Tommy Lee Jones has ugly face

I think you care too much about your looks, It's difficult not to, but you can try to care less.

I came to a point in my life where I feel too old to be attractive, so I also stopped giving fuck about my looks.
I think I've just accepted my failure in living a dream life.
>>
>>38572058
If so, tell me exactly what you want from a relationship?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.