[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ive tried to kill myself 5 times since i was a child. These are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1syaja.jpg (43KB, 700x398px) Image search: [Google]
1syaja.jpg
43KB, 700x398px
I've contemplated and attempted suicide so many times when i was a kid. they get progressively funnier as i get older but i really wanna share them. here is the first one.

>be me
>two years old
>this is the first time i can recall feeling an inexplicable sadness that i could not understand.
>just start feeling really depressed
>take the little step stool i have in the bathroom to reach the sink to the second story banister.
>look down the banister and feel an irresistible call to the void.
>jump over the banister
>shatter my elbow but obviously dont die
>mom freaks the fuck out and rushes me to the emergency room.
>Told her i was playing space captain and i went up too high and fell.

my next suicide attempt was at 5 years old.
>>
you cannot accurately remember anything from the age of 2 though
>>
>be 5 years old
>whole family goes to hurricane harbor
>still dont understand depression but I always felt dread and inexplicably sad
>dad takes the whole family to hurricane harbor
>i was just moping aroudn by the chairs while happy kids passed me by
"anon go in the water with your little sister look how much fun shes having"
>"I dont feel like it dad"
>he gives a sigh and goes to the bathroom
>just lie under a towel praying the day would end faster
>dad picks me up
"we're going to the wavepool anon come on"
>whine the whole way there cuz i just wanna hide away
>he plops me in the shallow part and goes to get my sister
>I see this as an opportunity and swim all the way out in the wave pool amidst the crowd of people.
>begin not being able to keep myself above water
>no body can sense i am drowning and the lifeguards cant see me
>eventually i start submerging myself
>think it's gonna work
>feel a hand yank me by the neck
>dad pulls my head up and rushes me out of the pool
>gives me a scolding about not going in the deep end without adult supervision
>break down and cry and have a tantrum becuase of a mix feelings of depressed sadness and embarrassment.

more comin
>>
Thanks for the greentext robro. My first recollections of depression are from being six years old. I wouldn't understand it, but always be telling my mom "I feel bad". It's always been there the damn thing.
>>
File: draw reference.png (940KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
draw reference.png
940KB, 612x612px
Keep going anon.

ORIGIlgkjakaklg
>>
>25 minutes in and still nothing

It's dead, Jim.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.