[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one become Chad? Personality, mannerisms, etc..

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1500496702501.png (133KB, 334x334px) Image search: [Google]
1500496702501.png
133KB, 334x334px
How does one become Chad? Personality, mannerisms, etc..
>>
you don't become a chad, it's something you're born with
>>
First you must become a big guy
>>
1,85m+, good face, muscular, rich
>>
You need your own plane so you can make flight plans to bring friends.
>>
>>38570707
>>>/fit/

It's all you gotta do, dude
>>
>>38570707
choasch ish a laddarh
>>
>>38570707
It's pretty much just genetics with a light sprinkle of circumstance
>>
be attractive. confidence helps but it can really only take you so far. an autistic 10 will still be much better off than a confident 1.
lifting makes you more attractive but it can't make up for a shitty looking face
>>
File: justBeYourself.png (437KB, 753x657px) Image search: [Google]
justBeYourself.png
437KB, 753x657px
>>38571032
lmao at gymcels desu
>>
in theory i think it seems easy but its all the little thigs that end up fucking you and showing who you really are
>>
File: virginWalk.jpg (128KB, 790x843px) Image search: [Google]
virginWalk.jpg
128KB, 790x843px
its really just lottery, but not only lottery of genes, genes plays the most important role but other factors are important as well

>genes
>parents uprising skills and how they take care of you
>your environment
>just fucking luck

Being chad is just sum of lucky result of lotteries
>>
File: 1499196728475.jpg (49KB, 731x704px) Image search: [Google]
1499196728475.jpg
49KB, 731x704px
>>38573700

>laughing at those choosing to live as a strong beta fag rather than a weak beta fag
>>
>>38570707
You can't become Chad. It's all genetic.
>>
The age old question. Few have ever passed into the other world, and the ones that do will not tell you how they did it.

Men are disposable so we can't all be Chads. Good luck brother
>>
>>38570707
just be yourself. i'm not even joking. until you finally understand the true meaning of "just be yourself" you can never achieve chadmode or normalfag mode. ever since I realised how to really be myself I have been getting better and better.
>>
>>38574785
I just do not fool myself, gym virgin rats usually choose lifting because they were bullied in past or thinks that it will make them hot, but confidences and being self assured must start in head.

Its a mistake of many people.

If you makes your confidence with your muscles, what are you going to do when due to some lottery you will not be able to life for few months?

If you are happy because you are in relationship what are you going to do when your partner will left you?

I would lie if I said that its not comfy feeling when you see your aesthetic body pumped.

But body on its own will not change anything.
>>
>>38575192

It's a step in the right direction. If all you can currently change or improve is how strong you are why not do it?
>>
>>38570796
This. I have a friend that tries so hard to be alpha, but he will never be alpha. The way he cares too much about it makes it beta.
>>
>Step 1: be born with good genetics (height, frame, face)

The rest will come naturally from there.
>>
Appearance , that's all
>>
>>38574876
What are 3/10 supposed to do?
>>
>>38577188
Die and rid the population of your failed genes. This is evolution man. Don't fight it. Just breathe, and slip away.

kys fegit
>>
>>38577302
rude, very rude, why woul you tell something like that?
>>
im not sure... my internet friends tell me I look like chad, but have almost no muscle mass and am a complete autist around females.. I do get sunlight and tan easily so that might have something to do with it, and try to swim alot to be some sort of my own version of 'fit'
>>
>>38578528
again, muscles mean nothing as long as your are not very fat or very skinny
What matters:
>face, height, wide frame

Aesthetic looking people can get away with ridiculous amount of social bullshit, I have seen chad repeating to chick to fuck off and she would be back in few minutes. If she wants your D its really hard to discourage her.
>>
File: 1500588270733.jpg (2MB, 1488x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1500588270733.jpg
2MB, 1488x3024px
>>38570707
I've heard pic related was a way. Why don't you give it a try.
>>
>>38578670
im to skelly to get attraction from females, just not in my jeans

maybe I should just LIFT
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.