[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey dont want to alarm you, but I think random sequences of events

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1455414634261.jpg (551KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1455414634261.jpg
551KB, 1500x1500px
Hey dont want to alarm you, but I think random sequences of events that happened before are being repeatedly hinted at every new day. Say for instance you watch a movie where they wont stop talking about iodine. The very next day you turn on the tv and someone is mentioning iodine. The song on the radio is called iodine. Your family member mentions iodine.

I dont want to discourage you, but I think something is going wrong but its almost impossible to explain without sounding insane
>>
>>38564542
It's called the Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon
>>
>>38564542
I would believe this but then what would you categorize all the stuff inbetween as?
>>
I'm being totally serious when I say this; I experienced the same thing and it was the beginning of a serious mental problem, peaking with a psychotic episode that left me in hospital. You're not thinking rationally right now
>>
>>38564542
Only good AC album
>>
>>38564604

you dont like anything off feels
>>
>>38564604
I haven't listened to much anco but it's pretty good. In fact, it's solid as fuck. Most /mu/core is shit but MPP is a great album.
>>
>>38564542
I've noticed things like this too

Like when you hear a new word for the first time, then you see it being used elsewhere and by different people.
>>
Everyone experiences this
For example I bought a new car and now I notice that same car every single day on the road where I never used too
This happens with many things and yes you might there's a pattern but think about how many words there are in the English language
These words will be repeated many times and you will only pick up on ones you focus
I get what you're feeling as I am paranoid schizophrenic but yes there is an explanation for all these things and your brain creates weird connections
>>38564578
This anon is right
>>
>>38564542
I think I know what you're talking about OP. Ever since I was a child, I would see random patterns appear out of nowhere, and then eventually disappear.
>>
I think it's a sign that should be followed
If you see some weird shit three or more times in a short period of time, you should look into it, maybe you'll finally catch a fucking break
>>
I've noticed this too. People sheaths brush it off as "haha, you're just noticing that word more often because you learnt what it means!" But there's absolutely NO way that's true.

I have an extremely good vocabulary, even when I was a young kid I would surprise people with all the shit I knew, and the fact that I never spelled anything wrong. I RARELY hear words I haven't heard before, but when I do, I immediately notice and find out what the word means ASAP.

Whenever this happens, I experience the """""baader-meinhof phenomenon""""" but that's fucking bullshit. I'm not noticing things more because I just learned the word. Had I heard the word before, I would have found out what it meant. If I find out the definition of a word, it's because it's the first time I've ever heard that word. So hearing that word suddenly be used 5 times a day is not a fucking coincidence.
>>
>>38564825
Fucking swype. *Always, not sheaths.
>>
>>38564825
You're ignoring memetics
People drudge up archaic and previously unused words all the time because they think they are cool, capture some emotion they have had for a long time, want to force a psyop, etc
Shit spreads like wildfire
Just look at the word "meme" been around for decades but only recently did it get accepted into vernacular
>>
>ITT schizophrenic anons think they know stuff
>>
File: CHARLTON_ROBERT_BOBBY_jpg.jpg (29KB, 511x341px) Image search: [Google]
CHARLTON_ROBERT_BOBBY_jpg.jpg
29KB, 511x341px
>I am not the crazy one, it is the rest of the world that is crazy
ok buddy
>>
>>38565016
one mans crazy makes sense to another prrson
>>
>>38564542

le sigh. schizophrenia
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.