[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can females be like this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_20170723_011523.jpg (309KB, 1251x1605px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170723_011523.jpg
309KB, 1251x1605px
>Be me
>Be 18
>Don't want a relationship, fine on my own
>Sight of couples don't bother me
>Have lots of male friends
>Jerk off every night
>Comfy.existence
>14 year old roastie lies about her age to get close to me
>Tells me shes 16
>No.jpg
>Not fucking around with younger kids, don't need to be arrested
>Still contacts me and tries to hang around me
>Develops an emotional connection with me
>Should have cut her off, but remained "friends"
>Was really wierd
>She tells me about her life
>Roastie claimed to have schizophrenia, and split personality disorder
>Named her split personality "Shadowis"
>Has a bad relationship with her family
>She sperged hard enough in public one weekend during a panic attack and ended up getting shipped to a mental treatment clinic in the next town over
>Her insane cellmate scratched her with a paperclip and she got released early and shipped to an actual hospital
>Family came and visited her
>Told her that there was going to be reforms in their house, that they're going to take her phone and computer away, and that they are taking her off her fake medication
>She gets extremely upset
>Messages everyone on Facebook that she is having a massive panic attack and might die
>Escapes hospital somehow and hides in park for a night
>Police find her
>Family has to pay 500 dollars because she was trespassing after hours in the park
>Once she gets home, she runs away again, and hides at her friend's house
>Gone for two days and a police manhunt starts
>Mom gets messages on Facebook from her autistic friends telling her how selfish/what a bad parent she is
>Once roastie is found, she is immediately sent to a different mental clinic
>That same week, her mom's boyfriend leaves her mom, because he's had enough
>Mom had been dating him for almost 4 years
>With source of income and love gone, mom attempts to commit suicide
To be continued
(Pic will be related)
>>
>>38564474
how did you meet her? In what situation do you put yourself in that 14 year old girls seek you out, because that's fucking weird.
>>
>>38564474
You don't have to have a relationship with her. But she sounds like the perfect girl to lose your virginity to. It's actually pretty normal for 14-15 year old girls to date 17-18 year old guys. All that mental problem family issues shit is pretty typical of teenage roasties. It's how sluts are born. You may as well take advantage of the opportunity while you have the chance. Just use a condom.
>>
>>38564474
Why the fuck would you even get close to a 16 year old, you realize that's against the law too right?
>>
>>38564669
No it's not in most places. 16 is a common age of consent.
>>
>>38564694
Your the type of anon to belive the memes about the age of consent in Korea being 6
>>
>>38564746
Age of consent here in Australia is 16. Unless you're a faggot, then it's 18, in this state anyway.
>>
>>38564694
Don't even bother. I'm almost convinced half the people on this board are from California.
>>
>>38564474
Continued
>Mom is ironically put into a real mental institution
>Granny is given custody of roastie
>Every thing goes okay for a week
>Roastie starts some random fight with her friend
>They each have enough tween orbiters to form their own militias
>End up sending orbiters after other orbiters like command and conquer
>White knights jumping each other in broad daylight and their houses are vandalized
>Fist fights at the skatepark almost every other day
>Small conflict becomes month long virgin war
>Neither if the girls are actually attacked
>One of her closer orbiters, kid named Colton gets arrested for assault during the war
>His family is upset, and he may be facing criminal charges
>She doesn't really seem to care
>One night she asks me to meet her in the park
>She claims she wants to talk to me about Colton
>Decline but her friends keep telling me to do so
>Against better logic I cave in and go
>Arrive at the park
>We talk about her personal life and she doesn't even mention Colton until I do
>She says her grandmother is abusing her by making her go to church
>Says that Shadowis and her agree that God isn't real and Christianity is racist and kills people and that her Granny is ignorant
>"Can I kiss you, anon?"
>"No."
>Asks for a hug
>Awkwardly hug her
>Continue to console her
>"Hey Anon, I can tell you anything right?"
>"I guess."
>"Promise you won't be mad?"
>"...yes?"
>"Alright, I'm actually 14, but I'm like super mature, so it's actually okay."
>nope.jpg
>Scream at her and run back to my car
>Drive away as she is screaming and sobbing in the parking lot
>Her phone is already out
>Get messages from her at 1 in the morning (pic related)
>Enough.jpg
>Block her and don't look back
How can someone be so selfish and self-centered? There is truly nothing more awful than the American roastie
>>
>>38564669
Yeah, it probably wasn't the best idea looking back. My autist brain thought it would be alright as long as I didn't get too close
>>38564585
I met her at the mall and she followed me around. Pretty talk for a 14 year old desu. Thought she was at least a high schooler
>>38564649
Get off pedophile
>>
>>38564694
Probably not where he's from

>>38564823
As long as you're just talking with no lewd conversation involved than it's fine.
>>
>>38564797
It's called BPD. Congratulations on making it worse instead of using your position to force her into therapy.
>>
>>38564797
Don't delete that chat, OP. You may need it if this psycho tries to ruin you as well by reporting you.
>>
>>38564823
You have to be pretty retarded to think 14 year old girls aren't fucking guys over the age of 16. Is every 17-18 year old Chad that's fucking younger Stacey's a pedophile? No. /r9k/ constantly posts about "tfw missed teenage sex" and regardless of whether Anon fucks that girl or not, someone will.
>>
>>38564746
Even in the US, the age of consent is 16 in more states than it's 18. It's just because it's 18 in Cali and most US media seems to be focused around there that it gets assumed it's 18 across the US
>>
>>38564881
BDP? Also, I guess I probably could have tried, but I don't want anything else to do with her. I'm not trying to get all stars on this man, I just want to complete the stage
>>38564900
Thank you, that's very helpful advice
>>38564910
Get out you hebephile enabler, don't justify your disgusting behavior
>>
>>38564797
>Command and conquer
Kek
>>
File: Chris Hansen.jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Chris Hansen.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
>>38564797
You live in Canadaland right? If you don't expect the fbi at your door, retard move on your part lad.
>>
>>38564984
>People wait until marriage to have sex
>People fuck whoever they can get away with
Guess which one happens? It's foul but denying the ugly reality only makes you look childish for being left out or hypocritical if you did it yourself
The right thing to do is to erase the problem
>>
>>38564984

Society has really brainwashed you. You had no problems when you thought she was 16, what fucking difference does 2 years make? If she were to kill someone she'd be tried as an adult but no, she can't consent to sex. You realize AoC laws were made by old roasties because they were jealous men were getting young pussy, right? It has nothing to do with "morals". A teen make regret having sex but it's not the same emotional damage as raping a fucking 9 year old. I don't know why I bother because I know you're going to just brush it off because societal pressure has crushed you.
>>
>>38565123
I live in the United States
>>38565174
What are you implying, I'm a bit slow
>>38565053
More like Final Fantasy Tactics desu
>>
>>38565190
Don't even. I don't care if society is brainwashing me, this is the good kind of brainwashing. There is absolutely nothing right with having sex with a 16 year old. I'm an adult, she is a teenager. Case closed
>>
File: imagess.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
imagess.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>38565200
Oh shit nigger, you're fucked lad. Enjoy prison.
>>
>>38565190
>>>>>>/pol/
Back to the containment board with you
>>
File: 1500314397223.jpg (35KB, 566x480px) Image search: [Google]
1500314397223.jpg
35KB, 566x480px
>>38564746
You're the type of anon to hold onto his opinion even when it's factually wrong
>>
>>38565248
I think I'll be alright. I didn't do anything illegal
>>
>>38565190
When I was 14 I unironically thought I had magic powers. There was no way I was ready for sex.
It's true a 14 year old handles sex better than a 9 year old. That's why punishments should be proportional to their crimes. I'd give the guy fucking a 14 year old like a year in prison, and the 9 year old rapist a decade at least. No one claims that either of those things are on the same level.
>>
>>38565200
This elaborate game of deceive and take advantage of needs to come to an end, unfortunately it is hardwired into the nature of man
So what I am implying is swift, unending, suicidal violence to end all of humanity, or anthrocide if you prefer
>>
>>38564474
you are so dumb my man
>>
>Christianity is racist

She's retarded OP. Run away
>>
>>38565244
How can you be this deluded?
When did you first start to masturbate? You xan lie to me and the rest of the thread, but you cannot lie to yourself
>>
File: IMG_20170723_011523-1.jpg (51KB, 1095x229px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170723_011523-1.jpg
51KB, 1095x229px
The ironing of this sentence is amazing
>>
>>38565383
I mean if I'm older than 17. If I'm not at least one year within her age, then it's wrong.
>>38565374
She said it was bad for black people and Muslims or something and it taught white people to believe in fake things and be evil
>>38565358
I know, I know. At least the virgin war was kind of funny
>>38565329
Oh, I see. Too had that's just fantasy, I wouldn't really mind
>>
>>38565304
>>38565263
>>38565244

I didn't any expect any different. Hopefully when you get older you'll stop being a sheep and think for yourself. FYI I've never been on /pol/ and couldn't give less of a fuck about politics.
>>
>>38565461
Get out of here, there are certain things that defined as good and bad, and there are certain things that you aren't supposed to look into. Things that society has agreed that should not be questioned. Pedophilia is not a fucking moral game like transgender bathrooms. This is serious fucking business. Get out of here you disconnected pedophilia. Your opinions don't matter and they never will.
>>
File: 1475455722342.jpg (94KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1475455722342.jpg
94KB, 480x640px
> 14 year old
> mentally ill

dont fall for the meme, i graduated this year and all girls in the lower class wich arent stacy claim to be "mentally ill", its kind of funny because they really become a own stereotype.
It was good that you stopt it anon, i know it sounds weired, but to get a semi normal looking gf that is mentally stable is better than a 10/10 mentally ill, robots will denie it, but its the unspoken truth
>>
>>38565440
>If I'm not at least one year within her age, then it's wrong
According to whom? I'm not above conceding to a prude in the right place but your values show no logic or reason so if you cannot defend your values I would reccomend changing them
And don't appeal to authority
>>
>>38565491
I don't agree with that anon, but this is a dumb fucking comment.
>it's bad because it's bad and you aren't allowed to question it
I doubt anyone will support fucking kids. However there is a tonne of room to argue over where we draw the line between someone who is and is not capable of giving consent.
I personally believe it is 16, with romeo and juliet laws allowing for a two year age gap. Which is roughly the law over here.
Why do you think 18 is the magical number where they stop being retards and gain autonomy over their own bodies? Why not 17 or 19?
I don't think the average 14 year old is mature enough to consent to sex without huge risk of exploitation. At that age most teenagers do not have the power to have a sexual relationship with an adult. They still look at adults as authority figures and have far less experience with relationships than them. It creates a power imbalance that easily leads to exploition.
However I can see why someone would argue for that age since most people are sexually functional by that age. I don't think 14 should be the aoc, so I explained why I think that, albeit briefly. Maybe anon will take something away from that.
Your attitude accomplishes nothing. When anon sees that you refuse to give any reasoning, it tells him that you have no reasoning behind your beliefs, and thus that you are wrong.
>>
>>38565491

Now you're using pedophile as a blanket term? Alright. Whatever you say, kid. Whatever you say. Have a good life and enjoy being a sheep.
>>
File: 1496309200978.png (7KB, 528x404px) Image search: [Google]
1496309200978.png
7KB, 528x404px
>>38565190
You should know that she still wouldn't fuck you even if it was legal for her to, so you can stop trying so hard.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.