[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just heard my parents talking about being disappointed in me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: FlYDMmn_d.jpg (33KB, 640x310px) Image search: [Google]
FlYDMmn_d.jpg
33KB, 640x310px
I just heard my parents talking about being disappointed in me behind my back. How did you feel when your family said that they are deeply disappointed in you?
>>
>>38564400
I wanted to commit suicide.
>>
Can't say I feel that way friend my parents and in laws both seem to be proud of me on some level
>>
it's not your responsibility in life to impress them, tell them that
>>
>>38564400
>Parents being disappointed in their child
Lets break this down shall we
>They made you (genes)
>They raised you (values, manners, training)
>They supplied you with your starting point (financial)
Maybe if they picked a better partner (genes)
Raised you better (letting kid be raised by TV and school)
And given you a proper starting fund (for education, clothing etc)
You would have turned out different eh? all they have to blame is themselves and if they don't know that then they really dealt you shit hand in genes
>>
>>38564437
The problem was that they acted like they were proud of me and they even told me how proud they are. They were lying about it this whole time, it feels fucking horrible.
>>
>>38564483
>parents saying they are proud of their little NEET monster they keep hidden from the neighbors
Well once again shit genes if you didn't figure out on your own that there is nothing to be proud of about being social outcast, on the plus side at least you aren't indoctrinated to please them with "hardwork and success"
>>
>>38564400
nothing. i shrugged and went back to using my computer.
>>
>>38564483
>>38564400
Become a success to spite them.

Get rich and don't give them a penny.
>>
My mom every now and then loses it and goes on a rant about how I'm a failure and shit, and the worst part is that she can go for hours as if that'll make her point clearer, sometimes she raises her voice to the point where even neighbors can hear her. Honestly I'm fucking sick of her and her soul crushing rants, they just make things worse but she doesn't understand that, even when she's not verbally abusing me to death she acts like a cunt whenever I do something wrong. I just can't stand it and there's no way out, I'm gonna kill myself soon just to spite her.
>>
>>38564400
Why should I have to impress them? They're no less normal and subject to social marxism than anyone else
>>
>>38564400
well i got a job and im living on my own, dress smartly and include myself in the nightlife at times. boys try to impress mommy, men try to impress other women

just accept that you dont need your familys acceptance and their reaction tells directly about how you are doing in life, use that to improve not to be bitter virgin at 49k
>>
>>38564531
I don't really care about impressing them. As I mentioned before they were lying about it the whole time, only to hear them say that they're deeply disappointed in me. I just wish that they told me that they're disappointed in me from the start.
>>
What feels really bad is when you get told how proud they are when you don't do anything.
>>
I didn't realize how many losers were in my family until I grew up and saw how utterly unable to go through life they are.
Children really are our future.
>>
>>38564613
I know the feel man, it sucks to know you were living a lie
>>
>>38564400
I have, put into perspective how most my problems were just me being a piece of shit so I started changing some things.
>>
>>38564400

I felt nothing
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.