[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other Alaskan robots out there? I've always found it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: alaska.png (55KB, 1997x1473px) Image search: [Google]
alaska.png
55KB, 1997x1473px
Any other Alaskan robots out there?

I've always found it strange that the black people here are mostly normal people while the natives and slav immigrants are the real niggers
>>
>>38561233
>voluntarily move to possibly the hardest state to physically stay alive in
I feel like it attracts a more hardy and human immigrant than [TRIGGER WARNING]Southern California.

Natives, on the other hand, have been receiving handouts and generally not having to work a day in their lives for generations. Even from the most redpilled genes that can create some heavy nigging. Add that to their race's known low tolerance for alcohol, too. Mix in some misplaced Native pride, in the 'accomplishments' of distant ancestors (who would probably disown the soft reservation nigs in a heartbeat if they could see them now) which consisted mainly of not dying every winter.
>>
>>38561366
I've been mugged by Ukrainian teenagers twice. Fuck immigrants.
>>
>>38561596
In Ukraine, or in Alaska? Nigs are gonna nig no matter where they're born, but unless certain Scandinavian nations bend over and spread their cheeks, rarely will they choose to move to inhospitable climates. Modern cities, though, are kind of an exception since in a first-world city you rarely have to feel the winter cold for more than a few minutes every day even if you're out at work or recreation.

Notice that nigs also don't enjoy hockey, skiing, or other winter sports, despite hockey's strong similarities to other sports enjoyed by the untermensch.
>>
>>38561728
In Alaska. Also tons of niggers snowboard here idk what you're talking about.
>>
>>38561233
are you in fairbanks or anchorage?
>>
>>38561233
>live in fairbanks
>weather sucks
>wild life sucks
>locals suck
>lack of shit to do sucks
>alcoholism sucks
>food prices suck
>only good thing was the yearly check
I'm glad i moved to maine.
>>
>>38562675
>tons of niggers
I used to ski/board all the time, and even though (((Boreal))) played nigger rap all throughout their park after sundown I can't consciously recall seeing any melanin up there.
>>
>>38562738
Anchorage, actually never been to Fairbanks
>>
>>38562995
Fairbanks always sounded horrible, and this is coming from someone who's unironically planning on moving to Anchorage.

Why the Christ did they put a university there?
>>
>>38563038
They can't expect everyone to go to UAA and UAS is a fucking joke
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.