[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have benis >say you're a girl Explain to me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2548.jpg (26KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2548.jpg
26KB, 320x320px
>have benis
>say you're a girl
Explain to me the mental gymnastics
>>
>have vagina
>say you're a boy
I don't get it
>>
Delusion. Normies already live in a totally delusional reality, so no harm in taking it to the next level
>>
sex =/ =gender

only an amount of time before the benis comes off and the tits are bolted on. you or your dick can't tell the difference when you're fapping away in 'trap threads' anyway
>>
>>38558096
faggo bubby
>>
>>38558021
who's girls face is this i
>>
>>38558021
sometimes taking a penis feels so good theres no way you can be a man ;)
>>
>>38558096
Doesn't matter what you "identify" as if you have a benis you are male
>>
>>38558096
You're right but the fake robot boys here will never accept that

But, people just want to be treated certain ways, and introducing yourself as another gender helps
>>
>>38558152
If you agree that a man can remove his benis and become a woman then you must also agree that said womanliness must've been in his/her brain before. Unless you think everyone who loses their cock becomes a woman
>>
>>38558222
Should've put "born with benis"
Cutting off benis doesn't change anything. That just makes you a guy that has an artificial vagoo and severed cock.
>>
>>38558096
I've never heard a good reason why that distinction is made other than "some people want to call themselves women", which is very ad-hoc. If you try to define it based on sex you get "sex =/= gender" but then the only avenue left is gender roles. But gender roles are supposed to be arbitrary - nobody says a man who acts girly is an actual woman unless he actually says he is.
>>
>>38558299
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_transsexuality#Brain_structure

I found this quite interesting
>>
>>38558347
OK? Structural anomalies causing mental problems is a thing but you are overextrapolating and oversimplifying it if you think it says "mtfs have women's brains", or that it conclusively makes "gender" a useful concept. In many ways that definition of gender has itself lost value as the single most pertinent characteristics of men and women in society is their sex. What is the social role of a woman? To be female.
>>
>>38558021

>eyes crossed like in muh animes

when will the ugly weeaboo women stop this meme?
>>
>>38558812
She knows audience. Remember: everything women do is specifically targeted to a social group or audience
>>
>>38558133
It's Goofy Lana Rain
>>
>>38558347
You know that the whole having the opposite sex's brain is also true for regular homosexuals, it should be exclusive to trans if it actually was the cause.
>>
>have boobs
>look like a girl
>sound like a girl
>act like a girl
>smell like a girl
>even have girl libido
hell, even my dick smells like girl parts
and i don't think my girlfriend's ever going to complain about me having it
>>
>>38558096
no
sex = gender
gender doesn't exist for cis people
the only reason trannies strongly identify as the other sex is hormone fuckups in the womb

nonbinaries exist because cis people think they're supposed to have a "gender identity"
when really cis people just do whatever the fuck they feel like
>>
>>38558021
What's her name again? I've seen her on /gif/ before.
>>
>>38558969
>having secondary, non-essential characteristics of something is the same as being it
>if I paint my water pistol black it's a ballistic pistol
>>
>>38558021
is contorting yourself to break your neck considered 'gymnastics'?

nah

it's mental destruction

it's being rejected from everything, going into depression, and turning all your energy inward, into delusion, scrambling your brains like eggs sizzling in a pan

they aren't really people, they are walking dead
>>
>>38559045
>hormone levels are in female ranges
>skin is soft, like a girl's
>body no longer produces testosterone
how much more do i need to say
if you make your water pistol shoot bullets, then, yeah, i'd say it's a ballistic pistol?
>>
>>38559078
Exactly. Can you produce children in a womb?
>>
File: DEwglViXsAE5PLi.jpg (146KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DEwglViXsAE5PLi.jpg
146KB, 768x1024px
>>38559011
>2017, the year of our lord and saviour Jesus Christ
>not knowing who Lana Rain is
She's even live on MFC right now ya dingus
>>
>>38558021
>have benis
>wow being a girl seems much better
>let's pretend i'm a girl so my life gets better

And that's it.
>>
>>38559098
neither can many actual women, soooo
i'm functionally a woman in just about every way, except in the bedroom
and if i wanted to, i could get surgery for that
>>
File: 1500644625226.jpg (36KB, 720x611px) Image search: [Google]
1500644625226.jpg
36KB, 720x611px
>>38558969
>smell like a girl
What does this mean?

>girlfriend
That's so hot tbqh
>>
A mental deficiency of some sort.
>>
>>38559132
You're the equivalent of an infertile women.

In other words you're totally useless
>>
File: Untitled.png (123KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
123KB, 500x322px
>>38559045
why do people like this always make analogies where complex beings like humans are compared to inanimate objects with varying colours and such
>>
>>38559137
hormones affect how you smell, though it takes a while
ever notice that women don't tend to smell as bad as men?
p h e r o m o n e s

and yeah it's pretty nice
HRT made me stop being attracted to men, for whatever reason

>>38559174
>totally useless
i only date girls anyway lmao
they are 100% preferable to dealing with idiots like you
>>
>>38559078
>how much more do i need to say
It doesn't matter how much more you say, you're listing secondary non-essential characteristics. These are not things that make you a girl. A water pistol can't fire bullets by nature of its design. If the pertinent characteristic is firing bullets then yes, but that isn't possible in your case as the pertinent characteristic is being female.

>>38559132
A functional woman is female. Pretty much everything you listed is something a man can be and do. Having soft skin is not a necessarily female trait, neither is having a high voice (more than likely your voice still has a masculine timber though), nor is wearing dresses and make-up etc. I could do that stuff and I'd still by a man by virtue of my male sex. If the social rules changed overnight so that men did similar stuff, would you turn into a man?
>>
>>38559222
Some gay Trans slut thinks I'm the idiot.
>>
>>38559222
he's just upset he can't get a gf regardless of if they have a penis

that's why he's on r9k
>>
>>38559183
do you know what analogies are for? just because human being are complex does not mean they cannot be analyzed through analogies or have particular aspects distilled.
to be a woman is to be female. self-expression or wanting people to think you are female are different matters. what is the line where having feminine traits puts you in "woman" territory? when you can trick a sufficiently large number of people into thinking you're the opposite sex?
>>
>>38559235
why do you judge everyone's gender by what they have in their pants?
it's not like anybody else is ever going to actually show you.

>having a high voice
that's not what voice training is about
raising your pitch just makes you sound like a drag queen
once you're accepted by everyone as a woman and have a body that's almost identical to one, save for genitals, you're functionally a woman in all but a sexual capacity

>>38559334
>developing a female body is the same as repainting a water pistol
do you even biology?
there isn't some "fine line" between male and female. female genitalia is just differently developed male genitalia. FtMs' clitorises start to develop into 3-4 inch pseudopenises just by being on testosterone.
>>
>>38559376
*actually, babies start out female, so male genitalia is just differently developed female genitalia
my bad
>>
>look up lana rain
>no dick
Dropped
>>
>tfw you try to fap and you smell that woman musk
it's been months and i'm still not used to it
>>
>>38559376
>why do you judge everyone's gender by what they have in their pants?
That's the only important distinction. You being a woman is pretty meaningless if you aren't female. It's like asking why do you judge a person's financial situation by their finances.

>developing a female body is the same as repainting a water pistol
The analogy was about defining characteristics you silly man.
>there isn't some "fine line" between male and female. female genitalia is just differently developed male genitalia. FtMs' clitorises start to develop into 3-4 inch pseudopenises just by being on testosterone.
I don't see why you think that's relevant. Both mtf/ftm are both distinctly in the "male"/"female" category respectively. That's pretty generously leaning toward the sex=genitalia thing but obviously it's more than that.
>>
>>38559721
i know guys tend to think about sex a lot, but you seem extra retarded
liking how i look + being treated as a woman is way more important than sex could ever be

but i don't expect a man to understand
>>
>>38559836
I largely treat people the same regardless of sex. Why's that a bad thing, isn't that what you're supposed to do? Being able to trick people into treating you differently doesn't make you a woman though.
>>
>>38559965
there's no tricking about it, anon
like it or not, i'm a woman
far more so than you'll ever be a man
>>
>>38560000
It is tricking though, hence why you call it "passing" because you want people to assume you're a female. Differential treatment women in culture follows from their sex.
>>
>>38558096
What if I like to refer to people by their sex? What now faggot?
>>
>>38558021

is she has dead?
>>
I like trans girls, all but one of them have been better friends than the average cis boy I meet on the internet
I respect them as friends so I use pronouns they prefer, because my opinion about another person's identity often doesn't matter
>>
>Look like girl.
>Speak like girl.
>Act like girl.
>Others call you ma'm and she.
>Just accept it call yourself a girl too.
>It works.
>Gays flock to you like wildfire.
Like clockwork.
>>
>>38560000
Hahahahaha
Fucking FAG
>>38559376
>>38559836
Hahahahaha
GAY GAY GAY GAY
LOOK AT ME GUYS I'M A GIRL TOO!!!
>>
it's feminine benbis so it can't be gay

hahaah idiiont
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.