[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get invited to a wedding shower for a guy I've known

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1492461530650.png (344KB, 576x467px) Image search: [Google]
1492461530650.png
344KB, 576x467px
>get invited to a wedding shower for a guy I've known since childhood
>reluctantly decide to go because I haven't seen the guy in years
>get there and I'm greeted by the guy and his fiance, who is an absolutely stunning 10/10
>after we each lunch, they play a slideshow of pictures and videos of them growing up and having a friendship together, from toddlers to grown adults
>you can actually tell see from the pictures how their infatuation grows for each other over time

>tfw the slideshow ends and i realize that i completely missed out on young love
>tfw i realize i will never know what its like to grow up with the person I'm going to love for the rest of my life

Their wedding is in 2 months and i don't think I'm going to be able to make it through it without being drunk. Do anybody else know this feel?
>>
Yea. I try not to think about it. But it's a sad feel.
>>
Call me autistic but for me, young love sucks.
Like yeah that feel of being married with the person you grew up with sounds heart warming at first, but the more I think about it the more that concept seems bland to me.
>>
>>38551384
You should have seen these two together. It was pure unadulterated love. Even movies can't recreate was I was seeing. There was a happiness that I know I'll never get to experience.
>>
Well, till then my isn't changed on that subject I guess.
>>
How old are you OP? Older than 25
>>
>>38551509
Eh, you don't know. Maybe they have a shit personal life and just don't show it to other people. Obviously I have never been with anyone so I'm talking out of my ass here, but I don't such a thing as 'pure', movie-like love between two people.
>>
>>38551665
I'm 21.
>>38551671
I see what you're saying. Some people hide it well. But these two, man. Just the way they looked at and spoke to each other. I've seen how other couples act around each other but this was completely different. It was like they both "got" one another if you get what i mean. Like both of their minds were puzzle pieces that fit perfectly together.
>>
>>38551671
>young love sucks
>never been with anyone
uh huh
>>
>>38551796
>marrying childhood sweetheart at 21
>2017
One of them will cheat and they'll get divorced no worries.
>>
File: 44.png (1MB, 1047x788px) Image search: [Google]
44.png
1MB, 1047x788px
>>38551250
It's too late Op. It's usless to cry about it. Time already passed.
But remember, even if those pictures looked awesome, remember that there's no such thing as pure and perfect attraction. They have black spots too.
Movies, anime, books and everything lied to us.

You don't need to wojakize dr. freeze, that dude already had it terrible.
>>
>>38551844
I'm sure you're right. Nobody is perfect. This couple is probably the closest I've ever seen though. I remember when I was kid hanging out with the guy and anytime she would come over it was like they both just merged as people. I didn't understand what i was seeing at the time but now that I'm older I can.
>>
>>38552048
whoops meant for >>38551903

aosdfosdoffsd
>>
>>38551384
Also one of them always gets cucked
>>
File: feels.png (240KB, 492x413px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
240KB, 492x413px
>>38552074
Well, I guess that's what happens when you grow up near some girl.
Eventually you get close to her and love may happen. It's sad to know that the "childhood friend" meme is true. How each of them hf a little impact on how the both of them are shaped as people right now.

But It didn't happen to us.
We shouln't think about it and live in the present, shouln't we?
>>
Is it okay if I save that Mr. Freeze Wojack? literally perfect.
>>
>>38552482
Well my past, present, and foreseeable future is no gf so its all can think about right now. Having that kind of connection with someone is one of the few things i want in life.
>>38552544
yeah dude go ahead its not my oc
>>
>>38551250
Now I've noticed young love only happens to people that are good looking
>>
>>38552618
Yeah but I was being polite senpai, i'm actually so autistic I haven't even saved it yet I was waiting for permission.
>>
>>38553002
go head my autisitic dude
>>
>tfw watched so many mgtow vids I don't even care about women anymore
I don't know how to feel about this
>>
>>38553540
mgtow is brainwashing you. the only info your are getting is bad info about women. there are bad women in the world but there are also great women who dont want to ruin your life.
>>
>>38551250
>that wojak
What a great image, brings me back to good ole batman cartoons of the early 2000's.
>>
>>38551250
I got with my highschool sweet heart. She was literally everything I wanted in a woman. I was completely and totally addicted to her. I would of died for her. After a five year relationship three months before our planned wedding date she cheated on me with a 38 year old ugly as sin balding guy we both knew from our work. Worse part is she blamed me for the drama. It was my fault I found out and thus it was my fault the wedding was ruined.
>>
>>38553795
im sorry that happened to you anon. i hope you find a girl that loves you for the rest of your life.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.