[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talking to two robots and a fembot >already exchanged

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>talking to two robots and a fembot
>already exchanged pics and webcam
>already made plans with all of them to meet and fuck
>they all call me their bfs and are clingy as fuck
>gonna ghost them once I fuck
You people are so easy.
>>
>>38549452
Is it really fun to catfish someone and then dump them though? I don't see why you would do that.
>>
>>38549482
Cause I can pretty much desu
>>
>>38549497
It's just wasted time and effort, creates disappointment and a lack of faith in others.

You can argue how people are too gullible in this day and age, but no one will want to ever do it again.
>>
>>38549482
its called a pump and dump. You get with the person for the sole purpose of fucking, nothing more, nothing less
>>
>>38549585
Lmao literally no effort from my end which is all that matters so who cares?
>>
>>38549452
Where do you meet these people? Everyone I meet here is either a flake or ghoster.

I go as far as you then they bail out of meeting somehow.
>>
>>38549650
From here, just be decent looking and have a good cock pic
>>
>>38549624
That's a really shitty thing to do but I guess if you have nothing else to do you with your life, it's fine.
>>
>>38549711
>from here

Betting they'll flake senpai. I've got laid outside of /r9k/ though.
>>
>>38549889
Lmao nah, not when they're this fuckin clingy
>>
>>38549956
Of course they're going to be disgustingly clingy from here, but in the end they're too stupid/anxious to leave their room or for you to go to their room.

Seriously, good luck though.
>>
>>38550131
One already got the plane ticket so idgaf if the other two flake
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.