[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok guys I've got a story: >meet girl on tinder >like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: ofeelya.jpg (22KB, 250x170px) Image search: [Google]
ofeelya.jpg
22KB, 250x170px
Ok guys I've got a story:

>meet girl on tinder
>like her, keep meeting up
>things get intense
>find out she's been seeing someone
>get angry but keep seeing her
>don't hear from her for an entire day
>messages me at 6:00am thenext morning saying she took a bunch of sleeping pills and codeine
>make plans to hang out
>she messages saying she's having a massive panic attack, comes over later
>sleep with her
>next morning she' slistneing to a song called die young on her phone
>had plans tonight
>this morning she texts saying she was roofied the night before and just got out of hospital and is staying with a friend
>refuses to say anythign more
>i message her friend on facebook saying I htink she's suicidal and just wanted to pass along the information above
>haven't heard anything since

Did i do the right hting? I'm really not sure. I'm genuinely concerned about her though.
>>
bumpariononono
>>
>>38548420
Dude...You need to gtfo of there NOW. She's obviously bipolar or borderline...Not worth the effort and the mental stress.
>>
that's called insanity and it should be avoided
there is nothing you can do to help her
she lives in her own world
>>
How did you get her to keep meeting with you?
>>
>>38548962
>her own world
no, the shadow world that the media and education system is creating in our midst

it is not her own, more and more are joining it all the time
>>
>>38548898
I'm getting out. I don't want a girl to kill herself though. I sent the email to her friend a few hours ago and stopped contacting. I'm moving two hours away ina few weeks.

>>38548962
I know. i think she knows too. I have no idea if anythign she said was the truth. I have some doubts, and the most cynical part ofme think she's either using these stories to hide her other relationship or is trying to manipulate me into not taking the jobs I've been offered.

Ihave told her that I think she might be BPD, and she thinks she might be bipolar.

>>38548967
I asked her to. She's a pretty incredible person and I was falling in love with her. I might be an idiot but there it is.
>>
>>38549327
I know it sounds heartless but I like to err on the side of what-we-all-fuckin-know-is-true: when a woman says she was roofied she is almost certainly lying

it really almost never happens, 100lb women drink 10 shots of vodka and then act as though some external bogeyman substance had to have been behind her blackout

also just the act of roofie-ing would be so difficult to pull off and the risk associated with being caught is so high that I can't imagine why anyone would do it when simply plying someone with THE date rape drug (alcohol) would suffice

there's a special place in hell for date rapists but let's not act like rohypnol is their weapon of choice, it's not, it just serves as a responsibility-denying bogeyman for irresponsible binge drinking women

seriously stay away from this woman at all costs
>>
>>38549988
I felt my fedora levels rising to a new high while typing this
>>
>>38549988
I know. I have a few doubts about it but I'm erring on the side of Girl I Care About Might Kill Herself.
>>
>>38549327
Put YOU as your first priority in YOUR life.

She'll have to do the same for herself.

"My body, my choice" and if she kills herself then good for her
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.