[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is a pack of cigarettes an easy way to an hero? I wouldnt ever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (468KB, 1200x656px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
468KB, 1200x656px
Is a pack of cigarettes an easy way to an hero?

I wouldnt ever try to kms but would one pack make it easy to get cancer

thanks
>>
>>38546168
One pack will do nothing. A pack a day until you're 50 will kill you.
>>
Yes and another way to an hero is to eat at fast food restaurants every day and to not exercise
>>
>>38546168
Underage b&
There's something called google, not sure if you've ever heard of it
>>
>>38546185
what about a pack a week

6 bucks a day is expensive
>>
So you're gonna need about 8 packs of unfiltered cigarettes. Take a large funnel, preferably stainless steel, and arranges cigarettes in a row until you have a snug layer in the funnel with the small end facing down.

Continue to stack layers of unfiltered cigarettes in the funnel until you reach the top. Then I'd use a torch lighter to get it all lit. It should be like one giant cigarette as it burns through all these layers, that's why you need unfiltered.

If you're planning to kill yourself and you've never ridden a jet ski, then you haven't even given life a chance yet.
>>
File: 9771323246.jpg (184KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
9771323246.jpg
184KB, 665x662px
>>38546185
>tfw been smoking a pack a day for the last 2 years now
>still no cancer
>>
>>38546168
You'll die slowly and once you get cancer it'll be painfl and you may regret it
>>
>>38546343
you don t want to die by cancer anywafy, it s litteraly the worst way out possible
>>
>>38546168
Just buy a bottle of PM and eat all the pills at once.
>>
>>38546168
If you eat them you might vomit enough to die of dehydration. You are better off drinking to death though.
>>
>>38546380
nuh senpai, they pump you up with pain killers. There are worse ways to go.
>>
>>38546185
>A pack a day until you're 50 will kill you.
Not really, byt this logic there would be almost no people over 50 now since smoking was hella popular when they were young.

How many "smokers" die before 50? Like 0.5% tops?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.