[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>25 yo girlfriend is infertile - born without a womb >been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1444469785425.jpg (19KB, 244x246px) Image search: [Google]
1444469785425.jpg
19KB, 244x246px
>25 yo girlfriend is infertile - born without a womb
>been dating for 3 years
>gets depressed about it from time to time
>tfw have to pretend to empathise with her
>mfw not having to worry about getting her pregnant
>mfw if this relationship goes further she'll never have her body ruined by pregnancy
>mfw she doesn't ever have a period and is regularly down to fuck

am i a badman
>>
>bad
More like lucky.
Just be prepared to give her some extra headpats, even when she denies it she'll feel down about it somewhat fierce at times.
>>
>>38546105
sounds lucky to me
>>
>>38546105
I wish I was you. Breeding is immoral (for me) but I still want love
>>
>>38546105
>born without a womb
Strange way to come out about your trans "gf" gayboy
>>
>>38546105

>Dating a tranny

kys
>>
>>38546251
>>38546277
>

she still has ovaries/eggs. In theory, if I felt financially stable enough/wanted to have a kid we could use a surrogate to carry the child.

I'm just not even considering it while i'm in my mid 20s or even early 30s
>>
>>38546105
>gf
Please leave.
>>
>mfw she doesn't ever have a period and is regularly down to fuck
>she still has ovaries/eggs

hmmmm
>>
>>38546105
Match made in heaven, you two are perfect for each other just don't ever tell her you're glad about it she is a woman and women go crazy over honesty even if it is logically sound for both parties
>>
>>38546351
the longer you wait the more likely your kid will be retarded
>>
>>38546502
How the fuck was that original?

Original Ori
>>
>>38546105
why not actually try to emphathise with her? if something makes her feel bad it should make you feel bad too. its not like being genuine with her will suddenly make her fertile. its the least you can do
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.