[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When Chad watches anime it's cute. When I watch anime I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Personality.jpg (77KB, 595x720px) Image search: [Google]
Personality.jpg
77KB, 595x720px
When Chad watches anime it's cute.

When I watch anime I'm a loser.

What gives?
>>
>>38544295
Chad won, and you lost.

We all lost.
>>
There's literally no excuse to look like the guy on the left though. He does not take care of himself at all.
>>
File: stillavirgin.jpg (48KB, 294x311px) Image search: [Google]
stillavirgin.jpg
48KB, 294x311px
>>38544315

He's still a 1/10.
>>
The final redpill is that if you are top 10% looks you can do what ever the fuck you want and people will always look up to you just because you are handsome
>>
>>38544295

When you look handsome you can literally do whatever you want. You can pick your nose, call women bitches, jack off in public, be racist, be bitter, be angry and women have sex with you. But when you're ugly "ewww your personality is so gross".
>>
>>38544350
>Contact lenses
>Less retarded stare

Would fix a lot
>>
>>38544398
>>38544365
>>38544315

Truth, if you are handsome rich asshole prick chad.

Well you got it made, every women wants you EVERY WOMEN, they will cheat on their husbands, boyfriends, men, for you. They will leave their friends for you, they will scam their parents for you etc.

I have seen christian girls go for druggies who act like chad and treat them like shit and hit them. They seriously steal from their parents to buy the druggies stuff.

There is one fucking life rule that if I had known when I was young I would now be happy. Never ever seek relationships with women. They are all the same.
>>
>>38544410

I'm sick of this meme that "every single man has the potential to attract females as long as they put in the effort". Sorry but not all men are created equal. You've been watching too many after school specials. I'm a women and there's some men I would never fuck in in a million years I don't care what kind of workout you do or plastic surgery you get. Get away from me creep.
>>
>>38544441
Well if you are a women then we cant trust what you say anyways. Rule of thumb, if a women is speaking dont trust what she says.

But hey the silver lining is, as a women your own mental instability, insecurities, regrets, bitterness, bitchiness, and piece of shit personality will always make sure that you are never happy or content or fullfilled.

No matter how you argue you know this to be true. Have a fun life skank.
>>
File: 1499971284451.jpg (31KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1499971284451.jpg
31KB, 550x512px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_effect
>>
Girls will always fall for the Chad.

Natural selection just does it jobs for retaining strong males.

We're fucked guys.
>>
>>38544668
rofl strong males?

No buddy skinny twerp rich kids like the one to the right in ops pic arent strong their just rich, cocky, assholes. Preppy kids are always pussies and foot ball guys are always pussies.
>>
>>38544295
You were already a loser

>>38544441
You're retarded. Not even defending women, but everyone can get a gold digger if they are rich enough.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.