[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chad is a lazy worthless faggot who lives life on easy mode and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: umadbro.png (526KB, 593x594px) Image search: [Google]
umadbro.png
526KB, 593x594px
Chad is a lazy worthless faggot who lives life on easy mode and doesn't have an ounce of morality. The world loves him just for existing and gives him a get out of jail free card. He pretends "he worked his ass off to get where he is today". Chad tortures animals, runs red lights, thinks reading is gay, wakes up doesn't comb his hair, laughs at unfunny vine compilations. He tells people to go kill themselves on the internet. He literally just sits there and women walk up to him and give him their phone numbers. He then goes on the Internet and tells other people about how they need to work on their "game".
>>
>>38544122
Why are you so angry at such a small percentage of men. Kind of like your using him as a straw man or cause of your personal failure.
>>
>>38544122
Compared to "fembots" or Stacies, this is nothing. Chad is mostly a bro and you're just bitter because you're not looking like him instead of reflecting to your own values.
>>
>>38544122
>>38544122
Why are you so bitter, I'm a Chad and I love you /r9k/, one of my current best friends is a former robot that we integrated into our circle and helped him to meet a girl. Chad can be your friend if you let him.
>>
>>38544122
You can still be a good friend with a Chad unlike a woman
>>
>>38544510
>robots who try to cling to chads because they think he will help them get laid
Oh how naive
>>
>>38544122

No one "deserves" anything. "Morality" is a spook. Want his shit? Go ahead and take it.
>>
>>38544620

I'll get arrested. Chad however can do whatever he wants because the police and courts love him.
>>
>>38544588
>>38544122

Chad is a pretty cool guy though. Theres a reason people like him. Robots are really the only one that tortures animals, and normies do the other 3 but worse.

Chad doesnt sit there, he asks because he's alpha(he could sit there if he wanted, but its not in his nature)

Chad doesnt boast on the internet for validation, thats a normie LARPing as chad online.

I agree that being friends with chad wont directly help you get laid (all that helps is seeing how he acts in social situations), but theres no reason not be be friends with a genuine and cool person.

Chads also have better taste then normies. For exmaple, my normie friends obsess of league of shits and overwatch and pubg. However, I can always count on my chad bros to play some halo/bfield
>>
>>38544588
M8 Chad can be nice if you let him, my neighbor is a former robot, we always felt sorry for him, two years ago we (me and two friends) were carrying bricks to build a firepit and saw him with his mom, we asked for a hand and his mom forced him to help us, we forced him to drink vodka and ended up talking about age of empires, he had anxiety so instead of going out and trying to force him to go with us we stayed and played Mario kart. The guy had troubles opening up but after a few months of being invited to BBQs and meeting more friends he finally integrated, the girlfriend of my best friend even invited her weird weeboo little sister so the two of them could meet, and now they had been dating for almost a year. Chad won't help you get laid, but will help with the loneliness, anxiety, and to re learn social norms and stuff like that. Now we are trying to convince him to go with us to the beach, he still doesn't feel confortable among big groups but still tries, you can hate us all what you want but the truth is that normies and Chads are not your enemy.
>>
>>38544733

The only reason people like Chad is because of his looks. When you look handsome you can literally do whatever you want. You can pick your nose, call women bitches, jack off in public, be racist, be bitter, be angry, and people will say your personality is attractive.
>>
>>38544779
That's bullshit, there's always someone with better looks and a nicer personality. Personality matters, looks are just an opening. A big advantage, but that's it.
>>
>>38544122
>Chad tortures animals
>runs red lights
>thinks reading is gay
>He tells people to go kill themselves on the internet.

These are the opposite of what Chad does. People who do these things are disturbed because they're treated badly; a mentally healthy person like Chad doesn't do these things.

The worst that Chad does relative to other people is not realize that he got lucky in many respects and has privilege because of it. But this is no different conceptually from any other axis of privilege, like white privilege, male privilege, etc.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.