[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any robots actually had a Stacey interested in you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 30

File: 001.jpg (713KB, 1170x2080px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
713KB, 1170x2080px
Stacy in the 8+ tier. If so, what is your story?
>>
if anyone has ever showed interest in you, you are not a robot
>>
File: satouhikky_zps351eda33[1].jpg (42KB, 1024x503px) Image search: [Google]
satouhikky_zps351eda33[1].jpg
42KB, 1024x503px
There was a girl in my first year of university who was interested in me.

I'd say she was 9/10. Others might say 7 or 8/10. She was sweet, intelligent, kind. I liked her a lot.

We used to discuss literature and philosophy. She was an English major while I was doing Math.

I wanted to go out with her but I was too scared to talk to her in this way. I figured that just talking to her like this would be better because it could keep going on and I'd be happy.

She kept on saying how I reminded her of her dead older brother and how she considered me a blessing in her life.

She dropped lots of hints about wanting to go out with me.

Then depression struck. It was terrible. I didn't even want to leave my room.

She texted me a lot and tried coming to my room physically to find out what went wrong. I didn't answer. She even told me that she loved me and kept telling me to get some help. She wanted me to get better. But I didn't want to see her face. I just wanted to die.

Eventually she had to move on and I dropped out after attempting suicide.

She was a girl I loved and she loved me too. I cared for her and she cared for me. But depression destroys everything.
>>
>>38542548
What if you are socially awkward? I've had women in the 8+ range show interest in me but I lack confidence.
>>
>>38542592
unironically kys fag

other robots would kill for just a taste of what you threw away willingly
>>
>>38542599
Stop being such a faggot, please
>>
>>38542623
I'll try but I have a wrapped mind. I match with 7-8s on tinder (similar to what I posted in OP) and I message NONE of them. My thought is if they find me attractive something is wrong with them AND they are literally too hot for me.

Some of these girls I matched with like 4-6 months with. Is it too late to message them?
>>
>>38542616
Don't worry, I want to kill myself too. She was the only girl who ever really got me and wanted to speak with me.
>>
>>38542505
there was a roastie in highschool that would always call me smart and tease me a lot, we've never had a proper conversation though

some other girl tried to acquaint me at least 5 times and I pretended to not care the whole time only because of how autistic i was
>>
File: REZQSKb.gif (2MB, 400x241px) Image search: [Google]
REZQSKb.gif
2MB, 400x241px
>>38542505
There was this roastie interested in me at work but I guess she just wanted the attention. She has a boyfriend which she doesn't wanna be with anymore, but she just won't cheat on him. I tried to talk to her outside work, invite her out somewhere but my nuclear autism always kicked in when she came to hug me. I created a normiebook account so I can message her but she never replied my messages. She would let he touch her, slap her ass, kiss her neck but never replied my messages, I tried hang out of work but she just won't, so I just stopped giving her attention and started ignoring her and acting neutral towards her, barely talked to her so I heard she quit last week. I guess she just liked my attention, while she was fucking Chad.
>>
>on omegle, age 20
>finally, a grill
>we chat for 3 hours, exchange facebooks
>wtf she's beautiful
>but she lives 800 miles away
>constantly texting for the next two weeks
>I hear her voice on the phone.... a smooth alto
>eventually we skype all the time and she decides she will fly out to see me
>in the airport
>she comes down the escalator, and I watch, spellbound
>she's 5'9", skinny, beautiful face, eyes, perspective on life
>she lives with me and my mom for a week
>take her virginity the last day she's there
>we visit back and forth a few more times
>finally we mutually decide the distance is too much
>tfw I regret not sticking it out all the time
>tfw she was legit 10/10 inside and out
>tfw she's a slutty bartender now

Yeah.
>>
>>38542505

yes, a 10/10 brunette Stacy had huge crush on me in high school. She would even get her friend, who was a blonde Stacy to purposely bump into me and get my attention. I was still too shy to ever approach that brunette Stacy.

On the last day of that school year, the brunette Stacy came up to me in the hallway and stared at me right in the eyes, pretty much trying to force me to say something to her. I bitched out and ran away. To this day, that is still the biggest regret of my life. Especially since the girl I did end up losing my virginity to on college was ugly. Why do I have no self-respect?
>>
Yeah, I have had a few chase me in the first year of uni. I went a year after graduating high school, during which my appearance drastically changed. Although I now was taller, more muscular, had a full beard and somehow became far more facially attractive, the mental effects of being a robot up until then still remained. I was pretty much an autist that talked to literally no one, wore a flecktarn parka every single day and spent time between classes studying whilst chainsmoking on a secluded bench by a pond.

I guess stacies mistook me being autistic as fuck as 'the strong silent type', or some shit like that. Anyway, a few tried to befriend me and got driven away after realizing that I legitimately am just fucking weird.
>>
File: 1492424733090.jpg (317KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1492424733090.jpg
317KB, 1024x1280px
>>38542659
Just message them you idiot, it's not difficult to type a sentence or two on your phone
>>
>>38542505
I got baited by one. We met at group therapy and I instantly felt something towards her. It seemed mutual and I returned home actually feeling good. (therapy was 4 days in different city, and after introducing ourselves, I found out we live pretty close). Before coming back I told her that I like her and would like to see her back in our city. She agreed and even proposed a few things we could do together.

Anyway, we texted for a bit, she acted interested but declined my offers to go out a couple times. Because she "wasn't ready". And then later I accidentaly found her on facebook... Looks like she got back with her ex boyfriend.

I don't blame her, a few years back there was this one grill who I thought was perfect for me and I would leave everybody else just to be with her. I guess she probably liked me, but not more than her ex bf.
>>
>>38542815
>meet a beautiful Blonde hair, blue eyes woman downtown one day, literal 10.
>she has as accent, she's European.
>I invite her out and she accepts
>later that night invite her to ny apartment
>she's in my room and sitting beside me at the bed
>I'm shaking and nervous AF. I don't touch her or make any moves. In literally scared.
>show her my book collection instead
>she sits beside me again. I'm utterly frighten
>she says she has to go home, getting late
>drive her home
>she invites me over a few times
>don't do anything
>eventually ask her to be my gf
>she says no
>we hang out more anyways
>after a few weeks I make a few moves and kiss her. She agrees to be my gf
>noticed me gawk at her in Instagram
>everytime we go out chads hit on her
>chads in groups sit at the table we're at, ignore me and hit on her
>super rich chads in their 40s and up with millions hit on her
>I get extremely jelly
>she points out I have 0 male friends
>she thinks I'm attractive but nerdy
>only friends I actually have are autistic like me and she doesn't like any of my friends
>year later things didn't work out
>>
On mobile sorry for the autocorrected errors of "men" to "me" and "I'm" to "in"
>>
>>38542840
Okay. The last one I matched with is like a solid 8. I've been thinking what to write to her for the past 3 weeks. I'll bite the bullet and message her today
>>
>>38543028
Do it now, don't wait and pussy out like usual
>>
>>38543028
I'll do it tonight. She's really f'ing hot. She's intimidating to even message. But I'll do it anon
>>
File: 1452362927166.png (21KB, 928x653px) Image search: [Google]
1452362927166.png
21KB, 928x653px
>>38542505
>High school
>Cringy humor came easily to me and normies liked it
>Failed English so i had to stay after for credit recovery
>B was there too
>She was an 8.5/10
>Not in the popular girl clique but everyone knew her because she was a social butterfly
>Knew her because she use to be a tomboy and lived by my house as kids
>We end up sitting next to each other
>She tries to spark up conversation and I kinda mumble
>watevrilltalktostaceynexttome.jpg
>Next week she tries again and I manage to make small talk
>Next week we are having a full on conversations and im making her laugh
>I convinced myself we were still the same kids as years ago and it made it easier and it worked
>The week after she said she had something for me and she'll text me
>I end up manning up and texting her first
>Fucking panicking the whole time
>She's flirting with ne and im managing to do it back
>the amount of "XD" I got sent was obnoxious but it felt good
>ask her what she wanted to give me
>she said guess
>decide to do the Chad thing and say kiss
>she seemed embarrassed but said sure
>next week we head to an empty hallway before credit recovery and we both awkwardly slammed each others lips together
>terrible but i was in heaven
>the phrase "will you be my girlfriend" came off in the beta way possible after
>she awkwardly laughs and says "ill tell you at the end of class"
>didn't get anything done that day
>i wanted to vomit because of how bad i thought i fucked it up
>end of class comes and she tells me she'll text me
>100% thought i was getting rejected and wanted to die
>get a text and hour later saying "yes"

We didnt interact much at school. I sat with my 2 "friends" and she would have a whole table laughing at her jokes. People seemed disgusted when they found she was with me. They knew she could do better. Everyone at school knew me as "the skinny guy B is dating."

Conclusion cont.
>>
File: 1495438523296.jpg (53KB, 558x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495438523296.jpg
53KB, 558x480px
Someone having emotional or sexual feelings towards me is an idea so alien and disorientating that it scares me that it could ever happen.

It never will though. But I'm not happy about that either.
>>
File: Pepe Sad Cup.jpg (177KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Sad Cup.jpg
177KB, 500x598px
I had this girl interested me last summer named Penny. I met her in this summer therapy program for kids after I tried to kill myself two months before. For whatever reason I found myself more friendly and confident in Therapy then I could ever be in real life.
The first time I met her was when we we're picking her up from her house. I was in the back seat by myself and this cute FtM trans was in the middle row with her. I immediately said "Hey bud" as she walked in as she I did with the trans girl. She looked at me strangely, smiled, and brushed it off.
Throughout the next three weeks there I constantly made her laugh with my depression and self depreicating jokes. While being giving her and everyone else a calm, relaxed and frriendly vibe.
I remember talking to her that she should have gone and gotten herself another slice of pizz after she dropped one of her slices on free pizza day. I made her laugh when I told her Free food was very important to me. I'll always regret not getting the slice for her. I eveen met her on biking trail with my dad while I was trying to lose weight, I made her laugh but I became much more awkward when my father pulled up to try and add it the conversation. Luckily we both laughed about it the next day.
>>
>>38543177
This sounds similar to me in HS, except stacies liked me and jocks in HS convinced them I was a loser. They seemed to like me anyways but I never followed up with any of them.
>>
>>38542505

Yeah, we "dated" for a few months. She didn't want to be called a girlfriend, though, just wanted to be "exclusive."

Basically one of my older friends set me up with her. He directed her to me and she started acting kind of aggressive. Like, I would try to end conversations with her and she'd be like "why are you trying to avoid me?" This was the first time that had ever happened to me so eventually I took it to mean she was interested in me. I asked her out (first time I had ever done that) and she agreed to go on dates with me.

It was really weird, in retrospect. I was worried that she would reject me if she found out what a robot I was so I hid most of my life from her. I tried to get us both to come out of our shells but it seemed like her shell was all there was. It seemed like she was just an empty person who didn't have anything to talk about except what happened to her last weekend and the weather.

Whenever we went to social events at the same time she would just do her own thing and hang out with her friends. Eventually she asked if I was embarrassed to be seen with her and I was like "Uh, what? You are the one avoiding me!"

When all this came to a head (3 months after I had asked her out) we had a sit-down conversation where I asked her what her end goal for the relationship was. She couldn't give me any satisfactory answers and I ended up confessing all of my mental problems to her (depression, suicidal thoughts, etc.). Her response to this was to try and convince me I was wrong for feeling depressed. After that conversation we never explicitly said "we're broken up now" but neither of us ever texted or talked to the other again. I still saw her around for a while after that and it was weird, like we both knew each others's darkest secrets but we had to act like we didn't and just make pleasantries.

This was my only "dating" experience. I still have no idea why she was attracted to me in the first place.
>>
File: zsfdsf.png (40KB, 326x214px) Image search: [Google]
zsfdsf.png
40KB, 326x214px
>>38543177
I could tell I was going no where in life and she didn't need that. After a year of dating i started acting shitty to her so she would leave me. It worked and now she's an engineer and posting pictures of her all over the world with a guy who i was told "kinda acts like me." I'm a NEET who still lives with his parents in the same house. She actually came in town a couple years ago and visited me to catch up. I'm sure she was happy she dodged a bullet but seemed genuinely concerned at how i lived.
>>
>>38543245
On the last day she was there, the two of us, the qt trans boy, and this hard core republican kid were all either leaving the program or being moved up into intensive out patient. I brought cookies and donuts and we all threw a small party during lunch. She was moving away over the summer and her insurance wouldn't cover another day.
I totally fucked myself over cause I was debeating whether or not to give her my contact info the entire ride home. When she left, I said "See yah ,bud" to her as she left.
I reconnected with the Trans boy a few days ago and he gave me her Instagram, but Penny still hasn't added me back.
She told me she was there for cutting herself when one of her friends walked into the room, but she never told me why she really hated herself.
>>
File: corona.jpg (19KB, 336x430px) Image search: [Google]
corona.jpg
19KB, 336x430px
>>38542505
This Stacy owns me as a sex slave.

I am such a happy girl now. ^_^
>>
File: 1490985075069.jpg (125KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
1490985075069.jpg
125KB, 626x626px
First thing's first, nobody on 4chan has ever pulled an 8+. Sure you will get retards ITT claiming to have done so, but the girl is objectively a 6 or 7. Similarly, no 8+ girl has ever browsed 4chan. These are facts.

Secondly, no true robot has ever had a girl take interest in them. Cyborg or a failed normie, sure, but no robot.

Anyway, I have pulled a few 7s in my life (objective 7s, get 100s of instagram/facebook likes, etc.), always unintentionally. Here's my theory on how it happens

>Belong to the same social circle as 7 girl, be it a class, a friend of a friend, whatever
>Girl is slutty, will definitely hook up/have sex outside of a relationship and does so often
>I am focused on the task at hand, my goals, my dream gf, whatever, and therefore appear to be a "mysterious guy"
>Girl sees me as a challenge
>I politely react to her flirtations and advances, but make zero effort to reciprocate them
>Eventually, I get desperate one day and text them out of desperation
>We end up dating, but it never even makes it to the six month mark

I just want a cute, kind-hearted, slightly-above-average IQ gf who is not a slut.
>>
>>38543269
Very depressing anon. I'm really sorry bro
>>
File: 20170412_152406.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170412_152406.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
There were 4, all of them I approached as "she's way too hot for me, bUT maybe we can be work/class buddies or aquantances." Since I had turned myself down already, I wasn't nervous around them about making a move, etc.

1st one joined the army and left me, she was the most beautiful ironically American girl I had ever met, and I still can't believe we dated, there's so little photo evidence that I barely believe it still.

The second one was the most beautiful ironically Korean girl I had ever met in person. I found her roomate online, and was actually trying to get with the less attractive but cooler roommate, but one day the roommate went on a trip when I showed up to invite her for drinms and the Korean stacy went out with me instead, she began to make moves on me, I couldn't believe it. It was very on and off while I still had feelings for the roommate, but a year and a half later they all went back to South korea.

The third one was the most beautiful Vietnamese girl I had met. She was actually mixed, and raised in the US, so her features were more western, didn't have the annoying accent, and had huge boobs. She was 7 years younger than me (19 vs 26), so in the begining it was more of a brother sister kind of thing. We worked together and she needed rides home occasionally and we'd talk, sometimes get a 7 11 hotdogs on the way. When she began to share sexual stories I realized what was going on, made a move, and made out for a blissfully intense hour in my car before she had to leave. Two days later she took it all back, said she was seeing 2 other guys and didn't want to commit to anything, it really bummed me out because I didn't want to be cucked but I wasn't sure enough about her to ask her to be my gf (age difference was too big for me to bring her home to parents). So our cool work relationship got fucked, but I got a promotion soon after so I don't see her as often anymore.

The fourth one I married.
>>
>>38543312
>I just want a cute, kind-hearted, slightly-above-average IQ gf who is not a slut.

so basically a unicorn
>>
File: 132.jpg (21KB, 300x471px) Image search: [Google]
132.jpg
21KB, 300x471px
>>38543312
What would you consider this girl then Anon?
>>
>>38543354
Definitely looks like a flattering photo of a 6.
>>
>>38542954
This one makes me feel sad and bitter on your behalf
>>
>>38542592
>Reminded her of her dead older brother
You were brotherzoned, faggot. She wasn't interested in you sexually. These "hints" were just wishful thinking on your part. She loved you as a brother.
>>
File: 80.jpg (33KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
80.jpg
33KB, 600x450px
>>38543373
she was a model for a few years, are you sure you aren't just stupid anon? <3
>>
>>38542592
>you were like her dead older brother
>but she wanted to smash?

This is either GoT or you should have tried harder when killing yourself
>>
>>38543343
You sound like a fucking normal, my friend.
>>
When did this place become so infested with normal people?
>>
>>38543421
What the fuck is she wearing? Find something where she doesn't look like an extra in a Star Wars movie
>>
>>38543250
Damn, that just means they were intimidated by you. Sorry none of them worked out.
>>
>>38543421
I'm positive now. The girl you are posting is a 6. And if it's a tranny, congrats, he passes, or at least in that photo.

6 is a great thing, btw. 6 = cute. The type of girl you marry. 7 is not all it's chalked up to be, because it is a kind of no-man's-land between "cute" (6) and "hot" (8). 7s also tend to be the sluts. Calibrate your scale, dear namefag.
>>
>>38542659
Are you me? I have like 20+ good matches but the only one I've tried to message didn't respond. I'm too scared to try any of them now and I don't know if they consider it creepy to text long after a match.
>>
>>38543452
Im not a virgin of course, but I always struggle to be normal. I have zero guy friends, they are all girls, but when I married my wife made me cut contact with all of them, but again my new friends are married women. I don't even know how to relate to the husbands.
>>
>>38543473
Thanks. I'm
>>38542659
>>38542599
>>38542505

I'm starting to change my thought process and put myself out there. Had a nice conversation with a very attractive woman yesterday. she gave me her phone and told me scroll through photos of an awesome trip she took, as we spoke back and forward about our various travels. We talked for a while and she was the one that sort of initiated the convo. She thanked me for the nice convo too. I got her info to keep in touch but found out she has a boyfriend. Lol

But it gave me hope to follow through with other women.
>>
>>38543520
>Not a virgin
Congrats, you're a fucking normie! Now kindly GTFO.
>>
>>38543504
You literally have nothing to lose, m8. Just message them something innocuous and fun but don't acknowledge the gap in time. They probably won't notice. If none of them message back then so what? If 1 or 2 of them message back, then congratulations, you have exponentially better prospects than you did when you were at 0.
>>
>>38543504
Thin we're the same bro. I messaged a few after several months and they didn't answer. I have 20+ matches too. I matched with one more recently and will message her soon. I'm telling myself it'll be tonight
>>
>>38543520
>but when I married my wife made me cut contact with all of them

When you wrote this out, did any alerts sound off in your brain? Because they should have
>>
>>38543323
Thanks, it was for the better though. I would hate myself even more if i stayed and forced her to be a mommy gf.
>>
>>38543547
>>38543539

Is it better to text on the weekend or the week? For some reason I think people don't like getting into a conversation on a weeknight but if I text on a weekend it'll give too little time to arrange a date for that day or the next.
>>
>be me at 18
>too socially awkward to find real gf, find one online playing vidya
>she's extremely shy and finds it hard to believe I like her
>She was a stacy in hiding that was too afraid to go out with her normie girl cousins
>We end up in LDR for a year
>One day she says she is coming to see me in some weeks
>I'm too ashamed of my living conditions with my single parent dad and shitty house with bro and sis
>I eventually cause us to break up with my autism
>I tell her we should take a break and she refuses and says it's over if we do that
>It's over
>fast forward to present
>she has pics everywhere of her going to raves and parties with her cousins
>tattoos, piercings, makeup (she never wore it before)
>>
>>38543523
Usually at this point:
>I got her info to keep in touch but found out she has a boyfriend. Lol

is where the average r9k user goes into "woe is me everything is awful" mode and doesn't see anything positive in the interaction because "his goal of having a gf failed". "Another sign that the universe hates me and I am forever doomed to misery."

You, however, reacted with.
>But it gave me hope to follow through with other women.

This means you are not too far gone. You still don't have a toxic enough mentality to close the door towards finding good in your life and seeing things in good contexts. It would probably be best if you extricate yourself from this sour bunch, however.

Good luck rubberduck.
>>
>>38543579
Sooner rather than later is probably best. If you want to try and arrange something for the upcoming weekend, set plans soon but just keep options open since women are fickle as fuck when it comes to making plans.
>>
>>38543312
fucking this, i'm legit upset when people post a picture of a normal bland girl and rate her an 8. you have no idea how high that is
>>
>>38542505
>ITT robots think that a stacey waving at them and saying hi means that she is interested

This is just sad guys. I'm an untouchable Virgin and even I know that a lot of you are just being delusional.
>>
File: image.jpg (146KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146KB, 550x535px
Every time I try to be confident in front of girls, I immediately turn them off. I have a sort of autistic weird personality but it's definitely confident.

Why is this?
>>
File: 20170222_022703.jpg (587KB, 922x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170222_022703.jpg
587KB, 922x1536px
>>38543472
I did here >>38543303 but here you go?
>>
>>38543622
Thanks for the positive message. I'm going to take a break from r9k for some time and focus on myself and moving forward with my dating life to see what happens. Your message means a lot to me
>>
File: 8225.jpg (180KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
8225.jpg
180KB, 480x640px
>>38543486
>this is average/barely above

guess how I know you barely leave your house and only see ideal girls in photoshopped pictures?
>>
File: 8228.jpg (177KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
8228.jpg
177KB, 480x640px
>>38543486
>>38543472
Another to drive it home. objectively 7 or 8 at least
>>
>>38543548
Yeah, but I had to do a pros and cons, most of the girls were past sexual partners in one way or another and naive me shared that witg my now wife, which is what prompted her to make me choose.

I don't regret it, my wife is my world
>>
File: Emma_Watson_2013.jpg (80KB, 492x783px) Image search: [Google]
Emma_Watson_2013.jpg
80KB, 492x783px
>>38544030
here in Australia at least, that's a strong 4 to weak 5. Looks like a tranny

This particular photo of emma watson is a good representation of an 8, in my subjective opinion
>>
I had a Stacy lab partner in chem that was basically an orbiter. She would do all my lab work for me. Hug me whenever I saw her and would always text me asking if I was free to hang out. I would say no because I was terrified of hanging out with her and I was too uncool to a get a hold of drugs to ease the anxiety.
>>
>>38543312
>no 8+ girl has ever browsed 4chan.
You seem to have forgotten that Taylor Swift used to go on /b/.
>>
>>38543821
>>38543879
>>38544030

The only thing you've driven home is that you're either obsessed with or simply are the tranny you keep posting.
>>
>>38542505
No, I just match with bots on Tinder.
Probably a 5 myself but here's how the scale goes for women;
>1 = No
>2 = No
>3 = If drunk as all hell
>4 = Fetish tier
>5 = Decent but nothing to write home about, usually overcompensating for something
>6 = Comfy gf
>7 = Probably a bar whore
>(EASY MODE REACHES RIDICULOUS LEVELS PAST HERE)
>8 = Doesn't need to try anything, perfect health beyond here
>9 = Movie star or B-list model
>10 = Basically a nine with your favourite assets.
>>
>>38543821
>>38543879
>>38544030

Decent face, I'll give you that. 6/10.

Everything else is 5/10 at best, giving her that because at least she isn't fat.
>small tits
>sandwich-shaped torso
>no hips
>no ass
>legs are weak, shapeless noodles
>thin, flat hair
>terrible fashion sense

Oh and that pic with the shorts make it look like she has a cock
>>
>>38544267
This is exactly how I view the 1-10 scale. Good work on viewing things objectively, anon.
>>
>>38544271
Dude, it's definitely a tranny. A passable one, obviously, but look at the little details. Hands, arms, hairline, jaw, strategic posture and lighting. And the namefag is most likely that tranny. He should be happy he's scoring a 6/10 and actually passing online. Instead, he's getting greedy and trying to push for 7 or 8.
>>
>>38544267
I dated a 9 on your scale
>>
>>38544125
>1500 usd of makeup airbrushed on a crlebrity is an 8
>I don't know how makeup works

my girlfriend has an extremely similar facial structure as Emma Watson. you just don't meet women in real life

that's okay hun!
>>
File: 1384182256166.jpg (126KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1384182256166.jpg
126KB, 720x720px
>>38542505
Had an 8.8/10 girl in one of my classes that I ended up sitting next to on the first day. I always ask the people next to to pair up if there's a group assignment, so that's what happened. We'd talk a lot while doing the projects, she seemed to enjoy it.

Occasionally, she'd ask if I wanted to get something to eat with her or she'd text me after class and ask if I was busy. I'd always ignore her when she did this via text, or I'd just say no if it was in person. Eventually, she said she felt like I was ignoring her texts and I must've found her annoying, she even chuckled awkwardly afterward. I just lied and said I was busy or something. She seemed pretty self-conscious about it. I think it made her sad.

A few others said they thought we were having sex with each other or going out for some reason. Maybe she and the others thought we had "chemistry" or something.

Once the semester ended, I just stopped responding to her texts altogether, and she left me alone.

Not really an uncommon scenario for me, but it was definitely the most attractive girl it's ever happened with. Probably the most attractive girl I'd seen IRL up until that point.
>>
>>38544556
>my girlfriend
inb4 ban
>>
File: nomakeup(1).jpg (204KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
nomakeup(1).jpg
204KB, 480x640px
>>38544556
no makeup gf pic related to compare to emma watsons unmakeupd half
>>
>>38544701
Feel free to stop shitting up the thread any time, you fucking namefagging faggot
>>
Yes. She was an easy 8/10 but more like a 9 to me. She was petite too, the kind where it feels like you could pick her up and toss her down anywhere. Anyways because of my real autism, I had no idea she was flirting with me or was actually really into me.
>>
>>38544724
Don't be mad your premise that no one can get a cute girl is false :^)

my exs were all hot too

I'm sorry you're defective anon...
>>
File: IMG_3222.jpg (116KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3222.jpg
116KB, 960x720px
>>38542505
Women have never and will never approach me. Even if they did approach me, I would assume ulterior motives and be too autistic to notice social cues and the like. If you are attractive enough to actually have women after you, and the confidence to respond, you not a robot so gtfo.
>>
>>38542505
Two days ago a nine, clearly interested in me, tried to start a conversation with me. It didn't last long though. Quickly she realized how autistic I am and just went. After that, I got myself wasted on alcohol for being such a faggot. Sad thing is, that wasn't the first time and the older I get, the quicker I fuck things up.
>>
>>38544701
posting gfs on /r9k/ officially makes you a 5 for being a swindling motherfucker so, no, unfortunately you're the "defective".
>not even the other guy
>>
>>38542592
Hahaha fucking fag

She only liked you as a brother you autist
>>
>>38544556
that's a different pose and a different expression. of course she's going to look more unattractive frowning at an angle. if you're gonna be a misogynist, at least be logical about it.
>>
>>38544556
she's still an 8 without makeup you delusional tard. it's all about facial structure and she has a very good one.
>>
I think a few girls were interested in highschool, that or I took them just talking to me/looking my direction as "into me" lul.

#1. valentines day senior year. I was in ISS(in school suspension) for the day with a girl in which the previous year I thought was fine af.
The problem was the girl had lost her glow &"thiccness" she had the previous year and was bumped down from a 8.5 to a 6/10 (essentially the alpha cheerleader to outcast). The way I'd objectively describe the scenario is as me being the troubled bully and her the snobby popular girl from the breakfast club. I can't remember exactly what she said, but she would frequently try to talk to me/get my attention and asked if I would make something for her. She either wanted something special to happen because it was valentines day and we were both together alone (besides the teacher), or she just wanted to boost her own ego by getting me to like her. I made no advancements and showed no interest.

#2. This ones pretty autistic fkkk. Was feeling randomly confident at the beginning of the semester so I sat next to the hot chicks in class for an entire semester. Sometimes we'd have fun/casually talk, some days we wouldn't say anything to each other. I'm not sure if the girl liked me, she came in in a bikini the last day though, and when she asked "how do I look?" I just said pale, lmao. I'm not sure if she was interested, probably but I wasn't sexually attracted to her at all.

#3. There was a pretty feisty but old art teacher in college who'd brush up on me/touch my shoulders as she walked by, I think she was attracted because she liked my
d e e p e m o t i o n a l
drawings and I am the quite/shy type.

There were a few girls that were openly into me, but deemed 2-5/10s. It would have been nice to know if girls actually ever talked or thought about me and what they'd say. If they knew why I was so insecure they wouldn't have been into me.

Anyway now I'm just a neet and those days are over.
>>
>>38542954
this is how I'd imagine it'd play out for me too.

I had one 9/10 in university, probably a dead thread now but I'll play it out.

>Absolutely gorgeous girl at arts university
>Exactly my type, minus the fact that she was a liberal with daddy issues, didn't bother me though since I could shrug the liberal shit away, she wasn't exactly a commie or anything and I've got mommy issues (died when young etc.) so I suppose it would balance out OK.
>One day I make my way towards the studio buildings and see her walking into the library.
>I literally pace around her thinking of shit to say etc.
>she picks up a book that I can sort of work with
>"heythatbookisanicebook.jpeg"
>for some reason she actually continues talking, she's into horror films too.
>think about asking her for her number but we're on the same course and right now I'm sweating so I divert to less-romantic tangents.
>She smiles at me and it's like I've been anointed by christ or some shit.
>"goodluckwiththatproject.jpeg"
>Cannot stop thinking about her, she's into art, likes comics, has big tits and the most intoxicating smile.
>Continue trying to talk to her in class without her friends around to comment
>Each instance is worse than the last
>"I really like your coming-of-age style work"
>See her wearing a nice jacket
>"Ah, is that a leather jacket, I love leather jackets."
>Proceed to go home and drink myself to sleep
>Ruminate on how I'm going to get closer
>Notice everyone is doing online shit nowadays
>For some reason some instances that I've spoken to her since then have gone well, like before
>After we have a group project thing and see her smile again I get the courage to send her a message on facebook
>She responds to one message and then I respond back asking her what kind of literature and poetry she liked.
>No response back
>Fast forward, end of the year, I've seen her chat up a guy in front of me and basically seen myself become unable to hide my bitterness in public.
(1/2)
>>
>>38542505
Had a qt freshman sorority girl interested in me, although I guess being an upperclassmen on a sports team helps.
>>
>>38545384
(2/2)
>Gradually give less of a fuck about everything
>Women are vocally impressed with how comfortable I am my own skin.
> Produce a set of pieces wherein I put my tasteful yet provocative art on women's clothing.
>Tutors and other chicks in the class legitimately feedback good advice
>9/10 see's pair of leggings I made and says under-her-breath "that's so cool" to her friends just before she figured I made them.
>See her using literally the same reference book for photos that look like they're straight from "Dazed & Confused" in the huge library.
>I have mixed feelings but seeing that book again killed me a bit inside.
>>
>>38542592
>She was a girl I loved and she loved me too. I cared for her and she cared for me. But depression destroys everything.
Are you me? I had something creepily similar happen to me recently.

We stopped talking, at first we'd talk daily. Then I got depressed which means I got withdrawn. She'd ask if I was ok, how I was doing. Eventually she stopped asking as often and stopped contacting me. One day I decided fuck it and threw everything on the table, she said "Anon, you've been worrying me sick lately...I can't think of you anymore without feeling bad not being able to do anything for you. I'm sorry"

We haven't talked since. That was 3 months ago :(
>>
>>38544701
>that nose
oy vey

she's a objectively a 6 anon chill out, her body I'd argue is even below average
>>
File: 1458319133046.jpg (84KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
1458319133046.jpg
84KB, 600x525px
>>38542505
>robot
>stacey

For most people you're just invisible but stacey can detect your virginity easily and will avoid you like the plague.
>>
>>38545592
>thin
>below average
if a girl isn't fat she's already at least average or above
>>
>>38543354
>>38543421
>>38543879
>>38544030
>>38544701
Dude she's not even beautiful.
She's sorta cute, but that's it.
I know that was the highlight of your life but still, that's a 6.9/7.0 at best
>>
If any girl, not even stacy, has ever been remotely attracted to me, I never picked up on it. Not even in highschool was anyone like "hey anon, X likes you."

Nothing. It wouldn't matter because I don't know how to hold a conversation but I would like to experience that feeling for a second
>>
>>38545662
>rail thin fridge with no hips or ass
>above avg
at least chubby chicks have those things m8
>>
>>38545662
Dude, fat chicks can be really sexy if they have the right weight distribution, hell I'd argue fat chicks can reach a high 7 if they have huge tits, a big ass and their face isn't too bloated.
>>
>>38545469
Yeah, shame there's no cure for autism, I bet at least your family respects you.
>>
>>38544142
Supposedly you're meant to habituate your anxiety, but I've yet to find a way other than alcohol that helps.
>>
>>38542505
Im not sure, ive had staceys want to hang out with me before, some of them have told me they "loved" me.

None of them would have dated me though, they were just being kind and craved the attention I gave them. I tend to have a lot of sympathy for people and when others tell me their problems I like to comfort them. Which means im basically an emotional tampon for cute girls with stupid as fuck problems
>>
How the fuck can a Stacy be an 8? Wouldn't their status as a Stacy instantly send them below 5? They all look and dress terrible too, totally basic and slutty.
>>
>>38546655
Stacies are not necessarily 100% bitches, just popular and with lots of connections.
>>
File: 1497791669733.jpg (154KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
1497791669733.jpg
154KB, 496x496px
It's happened more than once.

I'm short, waifishly skinny, spergy to the point where it's obvious when I walk, and generally kind of a dork.

>elementary school
>dating blonde ballerina foreign student with accent since pre-k

>middle school
>go out of my way trying to be Chad so that azn oneitis will like me
>carb-loading, running, get straight A's, use janitor's key to break in and turn in late assignments, appear in school plays, wind up on TV for spelling bees, finally get a gold medal in track and beat our rivals, do pushups and crunches and shadowboxing and parkour and shit, get a six-pack, go out of my way to hold the door for girls or pick up pencils and shit that they dropped, stop picking zits, wear deodorant, try to be social, listerine errday after lunch, go shirtless in class video project just to show off 6-pack and it gets an audible reaction from the girls, improve drawing skills to portrait-tier, basically doing fucking EVERYTHING
>azn oneitis doesn't like me
>wind up attracting F-cup, six-pack kickboxer with great face and ass instead; she gives me her number in my yearbook and everything
>don't call or pursue because oneitis

>college freshman
>start hanging out with cute, blonde, Barbie-tier boozy Stacy
>one night she wears special panties just for me, starts giving me deliberate upskirts, gets WAAAAY drunk, says it's "Aaaaaalllll for you~" while showing me her lace panties, and lets me bang her doggy-style in a classroom
>winds up headbutting me and sending me to the hospital, but shit was still cash
>let her and her friend scratch/torture me in a sort of torture 3some while I fingered her one time; still have back scarred from it

>countless other instances of Stacies eyeballing me

I honestly don't understand it. I'm diagnosed on-the-spectrum and I still sleep hugging fucking plushies. Not complaining, but it confuses me because /r9k/ is right about so much shit and this seems to fly in the face of everything.
>>
>>38542505
Yeah, my family is pretty orthodox and I wasn't allowed to date all my life. Then when college came around and I went on a few dates I was just too much of a sperg. Also, I don't think I would be happy in a relationship. I don't like listening to people talk about mundane shit and I'm too depressed/anxious for other people.
>>
>>38544030
>>38543879
>>38543821
Objectively a 6 and shit taste too ^_^
>>
itt: normies pretending to be robots share their daily experiences with women
>>
>>38546895
>itt: normies pretending to be robots share their daily experiences with women
That's most of the board by now
>"fembot" feels
>49578th thread about the cock i just sucked
>problems with my gf/wife threads
so on so forth
>>
There was one Stacy, yes. The only person that ever showed an interest where I had none.
But, my autism became the most intense of all time whenever she tried to start a conversation, so she gave up pretty quickly.
I actually admire her for not giving up sooner consider how profusely I was throwing spaghetti all over the place. Nice person, but a turbo normie and a roastie nonetheless.
>>
>>38545006
do you uh... not know what swindling means?
>>
File: 20170705_031611_resized.jpg (2MB, 2241x3984px) Image search: [Google]
20170705_031611_resized.jpg
2MB, 2241x3984px
>>38545592
>fashion model body is below average

lol?
>>
File: 1443045423885.jpg (40KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1443045423885.jpg
40KB, 535x577px
>>38546926
>tfw wizchan is slow as fuck and doesnt accept you if you arent 30 even though u share the same problems

so where do robots even go?
>>
File: 20160502_124321.jpg (1MB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
20160502_124321.jpg
1MB, 1152x2048px
>>38545815
>ideal body type is called " rail thin and no curves now"

thanks fat acceptance <3

but really you don't understand clothes, maybe one day you will be in the same room when a girl does
>>
File: FB_IMG_1499077959220.jpg (27KB, 552x501px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1499077959220.jpg
27KB, 552x501px
>>38542505
>be me
>about 9 or 10
>have stacy neighbour
>she's hot asf
>brunette blue eyes
>she takes a somewhat interest in me
>bit of a bitch desu
>we wrestle on the trampoline once
>accidentally grab her breast
>she doesn't seem to mind
>see stacy on again off again
>kinda fell out with her desu
>eventually reach secondary school
>stacy is on my bus
>she sit next to me a few times
>don't really care or mind
>headphones in
>she gets a boyfriend
>somewhat can see she's dissatisfied with him
>she starts taking more interest in me
>saying hello and shit but nothing serious
>go for a pint with a buddy of mine this evening
>see her there
>she waves
Not sure what to think. Her other stacy sister says hello too. I generally keep to myself. They are disfunction asf desu.
>>
>>38547840
>weak hips
>3 cm waiste curve
>skinnyfat with no muscle definition
How delusional can you be?
>>
File: 1500745898880.jpg (187KB, 870x680px) Image search: [Google]
1500745898880.jpg
187KB, 870x680px
>>38547840
>when an auschwitz prisoner has a better hip-to-waist ratio than your gf(male)
how unfortunate
>>
>>38542548
Yes you are. Being a robot is a personality type, not based on experience. 99% of this board has the wrong interpretation of that word in this context.
>>
>>38542505
I lost my virginity to a solid 9 or 10. We met online and she was awkward as hell and didn't even realize how hot she was. I knew how to make her laugh and she loved my accent. We had a ldr and would meet up a lot.
Even my super Chad friend's jaw dropped when I showed him pics of her and years later admitted he was jelly at the time.
Dunno how the fuck I pulled it off. Nothing like that will probably ever happen to me again.
>>
>>38542548
/thread
ok everyone you can go home now
>>
>>38544036
>past sexual partners
Seriously, dude? Seriously?
>>
>>38542505
no interesting story leading up to the interest because highschool

>8/10 stacey winth mental issues "loves" me for a few months
>starts dating my best friend to be on and off for rest of hs
>kills herself last year

that shit hurt lads. ;_____;
>>
>>38547840
I think she is a 7. /r9k/ is full of chubby chasers these days.
>>
>>38550603
>I think she is a 7
Yes agreed her body is fine, her face is cute.
The THICC meme is dumb as hell.

But the Oregano Poster was saying she's a 9/10 which is just dumb
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.