[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Late night fantasies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: RcNFZvU.jpg (57KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
RcNFZvU.jpg
57KB, 800x600px
It's between midnigjht and 5 am. You lie in your bed, exhausted. You pull the bed sheets up. What are you thinking about robots?
>>
>>38541842
when mumkey jones is going to upload on his suicide channel
>>
>>38541842
>It's between midnigjht and 5 am
It's 10:30pm here, but I'm still feeling "tfw you'll never be anyones best friend"

I will never be the sole person anyone wants to spend their time with. I'm forever a side character no matter what. That's what 5 years of being NEET has taught me.
>>
File: 1498340715185.jpg (76KB, 960x549px) Image search: [Google]
1498340715185.jpg
76KB, 960x549px
>>38541842
it's 2pm here in bongland but when I do get in bed I usually think about how I'm probably gonna lay there awake for the next 4-6 hours on 4chan & get 2 hours sleep max.
>>
>saving a Latin/Roman culture in Britain by defeating the Saxon shitters in battle
>saving Saxon/Germanic culture in Britain by defeating Norman shitters in battle
>creating a dynasty that last until today
>having a loving wife and handful of children
>>
>>38541842
>What are you thinking about robots?

>fuck I'm going to be so tired tomorrow
>I don't want to go to work
>is this all my life is ever going to be?
>I wish I had a wife and kids
>>
>>38541960
I can feel that too but I don't even need to be a neet to know it. I used to see people on a nearly daily basis and it made no difference. I was just an NPC all along. If I die now the only people that will go to my funeral are over 50

Late night sucks now. Especially during summer because the heat keeps me awake. I always fantasize about how I ll go to America and meet my penpal of five years there to kiss her and take her in my arms. She s really the only person who knows who I am but I've never even see her. She'd probably be disgusted
>>
>>38541842
>I wish I wasn't lying here alone
>>
>>38541842
>Damn, I should kill a cute kid and off myself
>>
>>38541842
i don't give a shit about the topic of your thread because it's retarded but that image hurts me in a personal way. The A/C is broken in my house in Florida and I cannot do anything, sleep, work, think, or breathe without sweating fucking drops of sweat. It's 85F in the house from 10 AM to 10 PM and at night it doesn't drop below 77. Fucking end my life
>>
File: 1498963248331.jpg (226KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498963248331.jpg
226KB, 1280x960px
>>38541842
>why am i here
>what's even the point in trying to fit in
>oh god tommorow is going to be a horrible day
>i want off this ride
>imagine myself'as some sort of super villain or super hero, how i'd plan everything, what power would i have, what costume, name etc..
>imagine what i'd do if i was rich etc..

Basically a mixture of existential dread and escapism through imagination.
>>
>>38542398
>he's complaining about 77 degrees F
>it's currently the peak of winter here and it's 63 degrees f

Grow some balls friend
>>
>>38542589
>he's complaining about 77 degrees F

that's only if it rains, I should have mentioned. Fuck off. That's 77 degrees inside the house, with stagnant humid stuffy fucking air in a house designed to keep in A/C, with bedding / blankets designed to keep body heat in, at fucking 3 am. By the time the sun rises it's already above 80 and if I'm unlucky enough to look at the thermostat by mid afternoon it's 88 degrees. I take water bottles out of the fridge and they soak themselves in condensation within minutes. The humidity is fucking unlivable
>>
>>38542637
It honestly doesn't matter what you're complaining about. It's 62 degrees F now at almost midnight, in summer we regularly have 85 degree nights + you have evaporation A/C going during the day so you get into bed at night and everything feels wet.
>>
File: 1487347120145s.jpg (6KB, 250x204px) Image search: [Google]
1487347120145s.jpg
6KB, 250x204px
>>38542398
Tfw it's 107 degrees farenheit where i live,
God i fucking hate the heat. Summer is a meme, it's the worst fucking season ever.
>>
>>38542637
Fucking pussy
I did an outdoor camp in southern FL as a kid
No ac ever
>>
>>38541842
Dreaming about getting a gun and killing myself
>>
>>38541842
>think about her
>probably get sad
>go eat something have some water or whatever
>lie back down
>start thinking
>repeat
pretty much every night
>>
File: Lain 123.png (754KB, 1199x900px) Image search: [Google]
Lain 123.png
754KB, 1199x900px
Last night it was thinking about saving Lain before she offed herself, letting her stay with me and comforting her if/when she became distressed because of a hallucination she had and generally just helping her in life while we both become happy with eachothers company.

Other times it's usually existential dread, regrets, thoughts of why I'm still here and why I haven't worked up the courage to off myself yet. I though it was just a meme or a saying but lately there have been some nights where I've been crying before I fall asleep.
>>
I think about weed a lot at night. I got used to smoking it at night back when I knew a dealer, but now I dream every night of finding a hidden stash and getting high throughout the day. Anyone who says weed is not psychologically addicting is lying to you.
>>
I think about loving girls. Or just epic adventures.
>>
>>38542979
Summer is good for everything save the heat. Its when I can finally get some time off from college and being there surrounded by normies is the worst. Also, screw winter and its depressing weather
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.