[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Australian gets deported to China due to ancestry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_7062.jpg (274KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7062.jpg
274KB, 1200x1200px
im being forced to go to china by my dad. He said it's for my own good because western upbringing has made me complacent.
You were right pol. All the gooks are getting shipped back.
He wants me to stay in china for 6 months. Im going to die in china before I get the chance to come back.

Pic is proof of my shipment
>>
so just... don't go? he can't physically force you to get on the plane. think about it. stay in australia where it's somewhat decent, or go to china where everything sucks and the people are rude and awful
>>
>>38541741
To be fair, Austrialia is hardly a western upbringing. Still, you should tell your chink father that you're not going to some second world hell hole just because he's got a sadistic boner for hard times.
He prolly has a huge gambling debt, and it selling you to a sweat shop.
>>
>>38541741
You gotta go back
Stay there you fucking Chink
>>
>>38541820
Im a neet living with my parents. I cant reuse him or i will be kicked out
>>
>>38541890
What do you mean? I am Australian
>>
>>38541911
6 months isn't so bad desu. Take it as a long outdoorsy trip. I mean you can hole yourself in your room for 6 months but you can also go see a lot of shit and eat a lot of good food for hella cheap. Provide more details on if you're living with relatives and if you're being forced to work, etc.
>>
File: IMG_6715.jpg (141KB, 1388x568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6715.jpg
141KB, 1388x568px
>>38542018
My dad said my grandparents has organised me to go to china to make me normal again. The topic has been going on for 1.5 years. It is only recently that they finally book the ticket because i havent been improving at all
>>
>>38542039
It seems like you are in your room all day not doing anything.

Why can't you just go outside take a walk and pretend to be doing something? Hell, just go to a library and use the computer for a few hours
>>
Posting the same thread on multiple boards. Nobody likes an attention whore, honey.
>>
>>38541741
Stop posting this shit every single day. God damn how many times are you gunna make this thread, the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>38542125

He is not normal. However, his grandparents will make him normal again.
>>
>>38542108
Outside is scary
>>38542119
I only posted it here
>>38542125
This is the only thread i made
>>38542147
I dont know. I might come out with ptsd
>>
>>38542181
Assuming you know Mandarin it will literally be a paid vacation. Ask for a budget/allowance. If you don't know Mandarin/Cantonese you'll be SoL. But really, everything is dirt cheap in China. You want something? You can have it custom made for really little. Want to eat good food? $15 USD tops. How old are you anyways?
>>
While you are over there, could you please spread rumours that Australia is an awful and inhospitable place?

If possible, pretend you begged your parents to send you to China and were relieved to leave the horrible land of Australia.
>>
>>38541741

Ausfag here.

Where in China? You got any family there? Can you speak the language?
>>
File: IMG_5987.jpg (115KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5987.jpg
115KB, 675x900px
>>38542257
27. i can only speak Cantonese. Dad bought me this and told me to get to learning
>>
>>38542303
Too much work

Nrjrhf
>>
File: guangzhou.jpg (142KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
guangzhou.jpg
142KB, 960x960px
Aussie anon here. I've been sent to Guangzhou 2 weeks ago and this thread is fake, probably made by some butthurt aussie.

Things here are going pretty well, i already have a job and i'm trying to fuck some asses. I'll keep you informed. (btw i have started studying mandarin back when i was in australia)
>>
>>38541741
This thread again? Really?!?!
>>
>>38542338
Guangzhou
Yes
Cantonese
>>
>be Jackie Chan NEET
>Get told to go to China to help grandpa stay alive
>Arrive in China
>Greeted by grandpa
>"Welcome to the rice fields mutherfucker"
>Make $5 a day collecting rice for the west
>Still, no Muslims around.
>6 months comes around
>"What does the Chan do now?"
>Realize you can make more bux by selling your arsce to the other farmers.
>"wtf I love China now"
>Live rest of life as a rice-picker chink trap
>Double-digit kek
>>
File: file.png (309KB, 1128x994px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
309KB, 1128x994px
>>38542181
>This is the only thread i made
Why do you have to lie?
https://desuarchive.org/_/search/image/FymmLuj-NEbHZx4rYbREDg
>>
I'm jealous
Always wanted to live in China
>>
>>38543079
I didnt make those
>>
>>38543194
So why did you take another person's picture to make this thread?
>>
>>38543230
i didn't that picture is mine
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.