[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else afraid to have a girlfriend because if a group

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: C9AfQWeXsAQwiUm.jpg (53KB, 700x309px) Image search: [Google]
C9AfQWeXsAQwiUm.jpg
53KB, 700x309px
Is anyone else afraid to have a girlfriend because if a group of nogs harrassed you on the street you couldn't defend her?

This isn't a fantasy scenario for me, I live in a heavy migrant area and there are constantly groups of muzzies or nogs roaming the street trying to find people to fuck with.
>>
>>38540466
It's part and parcel of living in a developed country. Think of it as reparations.
>>
I always carry a knife so no
>>
>>38540488
So do a lot of them though. And the choice is them to watch you gf get raped or go to prison and get raped yourself
>>
>>38540466
What the fuck sort of headline is that? Why is the horror from the man's perspective rather than the one who got raped? That's either a fake article or a breitbart article. So either way its fake news
>>
>>38540509
Of course it's fake. In reality he was jacking off to it while he and his gf was the one who paid the refugee to fuck her
>>
>>38540506
So carry a gun, faggot.
>>
>>38540509
Its real news
>>38540574
No guns allowed here
>>38540535
This isnt about being afraid. Being harrased by 4 muslims is a completely normal situation. And what are going to beat up 4 people alone? This isnt a movie
>>
>>38540509
http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/12/refugee-who-raped-woman-and-forced-boyfriend-to-watch-had-been-told-to-leave-germany-days-before-6569468/
>>
He was forced to watch because if he would have tried to save her he would have been put into prison for "racism".
>>
>>38540763
As he called the police the police people laughed because they thought he was joking.
>>
She'd be better off with me there than on her own.
I'm not going to be able to do much against a group, but I imagine I'd be a deterrent to one or two of them.
They're weak, and are looking for an easy target, and a lone woman is very vulnerable.

A frail, nervous-looking man isn't going to be much of a deterrent though.
You need to be lifting weights and learning to fight, as well as making friends with other aware white people in your area.
>>
no. fuck off.

i already dealt with nogs + other crooks before and its not hard as you like to think.
why are you afraid of other men? are you a woman? just learn how to fight
>>
6'4 240 pounds so no
>>
>>38540605
be creative. buy a swtichblade and start practicing
>>
>>38540855
Fight a group of people alone? Thats bullshit.
>>
>>38540466
This is my worst nightmare tbqhwy. Some fat fucking Paki followed my gf once late at night. Luckily she got away since he was slow, drunk and fat. Makes me livid and makes my heart go every time I think about it.
>>
File: 1490682510979.jpg (39KB, 342x499px) Image search: [Google]
1490682510979.jpg
39KB, 342x499px
>>38540855
>he thinks he can fight two or more men with military training.
>with knives.
>with a group mentality.
>with a life of killing and bombing.
>where the police take their side all the time.
>he thinks lifting some weights and shit makes you dead pool or bat man or some shit.
As a men who has been to jail...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you gon get raped.
>>
File: 1498988887265.png (421KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1498988887265.png
421KB, 1000x1000px
>>38540466
YOU VOTED FOR THIS YOU LET A WOMEN IN THE OFFICE AND THIS IS WHAT MERKEL DOES.
YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS ARE GETTING GANGRAPED DUE TO MILITARY AGED MEN GROWING UP IN THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES WITH NO AGE OF CONSENT AND NO RAPE LAWS.
YOU ALLOWED IT AND I DONT CARE
I TRIED TO WARN YOU POL WAS RIGHT YET AGAIN.
>>
File: 1489020111831.jpg (37KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489020111831.jpg
37KB, 960x960px
>>38540855
Lemme guess 6 foot whatever grew up doing some sort of fighting maybe some military time, yes?
Three guys with hammers and bike chains will kill you no problem.
Why do you think when plate maile came around niggas switched swords for hammers?
One dude with a hammer in a few short swings can kill a man.
>>
>>38540466
Cary an Airbow or small crossbow. With a little ingenuity you can make a small concealed one that's fairly quick to reload
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.