[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most attractive thing a man can do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 16.jpg (31KB, 720x558px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
31KB, 720x558px
Hello gays, women and other things that are attracted to men.
In your opinion, what is the most attractive quality in a man?
>>
>>38534656
gaybot here.
confidence and dominance are definitely what makes a man attractive. looks like big muscles and whatnot can increase attractiveness, but if you have an okay looking face and are confident in yourself/socially dominant you can go from a 6/10 to an 8/10
>>
it's not about doing, it's about being

a guy that acts confident and assertive is easy to see through. it's like, oh he's trying to be a big strong dom guy, that's cute, maybe i'll humor him a little. a guy who is that way naturally is a million times better. almost no guys can pull this off so it's super super nice when one can. especially when he likes me too it's like i instantly fall for him day 1.

money is secondary, looks are secondary

both of them are important obviously but it's relative. between a guy with money or looks and one without anything obviously the first one wins. but for a guy with the right personality, both lose.
>>
File: IMG_3850.png (19KB, 724x552px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3850.png
19KB, 724x552px
>>38534813
I will give your insides an okay dicking and I mean it, buster.
>>
>>38534813
>confidence
Does anyone else not get this meme? Girls don't have an equivalnet where all guys are like non-physical trait x. It's such a Normie thing to say
>>
>>38535329
>a guy that acts confident and assertive is easy to see through. it's like, oh he's trying to be a big strong dom guy
>a guy who is that way naturally is a million times better.

Tfw you realise that the only difference between someone who is naturally assertive and "acting" is simply a confirmation bias related to looks and social status
>>
>>38534813
>>38535329
So what you're saying is that you're beyond screwed if you're passive and meek.
>>
>>38536150
Yep

Welcome to the club
>>
>>38536140
nope. and really you're only showing how little social experience you have by saying that.
>>
>>38536172
So tell me, what's the difference between someone who acts confident, and someone who's "naturally" confident.

Hard-mode: don't use subjective descriptions
>>
>>38536239
to put it very simply

a try hard generally seems like hes trying to FORCE you to see him as masculine. it's clear as day.

a naturally dominant guy appears that way effortlessly.
>>
>>38536140
i might be biased because i look for dom guys. for most of them it's just a fantasy. i've met doctors that were attractive and made tons of money but they were awkward and beta. i've also met bodubuilders that were very confident but not authentic. it was like a r9k putting on a muscle suit and playing as chad.

much more than either of those i was attracted to the kind-of ugly mid-30s part time martial arts instructor (cute) that was experienced, knew exactly what he wanted, and knew how to get it.
>>
File: 1497240005213.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497240005213.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>38536150
find a dom whos into passive meek guys and ur gold anon
>>
>>38536329
You're just reiterating the last point, where's the line between authenticity and acting?
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (991KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
991KB, 500x500px
>>38536754
personally, and this is going to sound like bee yourself shit

but you can just feel it. it's obvious.

authenticity usually gives off a relaxed vibe. acting is usually tense as fuck.
>>
>>38536239
Dunno, it comes off naturally? People tell me I'm confident because I don't fidget and overall don't retract from things, and have an intense gaze wtf that means.
>>
>>38534656

Being one.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.