[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deep

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

I'm new to greentext and I have no clue what I'm doing but here goes

>Be me 15
>go to run down boarding school out in the sticks
>meth dealers practically live around the campus
>I go to workprogram every year I've been kinda nice at times but still pretty shit
>me and my roommates are edgelords, one of them only listens to pink season over and over while the other is the butt of all our jokes
>go to lunch break
>fuckmylife volunteers are visiting
>a whole church visits our school one at a time. pretty much there's always some old fuckers walking around without a clue of what they're doing
>Butt of jokes sits down and tells me that while he was going to work there was some guy with his mom
>says that he thought the guy was making some stupid voice while he was talking to his mom
>he tells me that when he turned the corner he started laughing
>mfw he tells me that the fucker was autistic
>he points to the potato while in the dining hall
>Mother fucker was over there playing with his fat rolls and saying "DEEP" over and over
>His mom started to just glare at us while we where in line trying to put our dishes away while doing our absolute hardest to not laugh at her son screaming the war cry of the potato
>>
File: 1500408261781.jpg (52KB, 602x576px) Image search: [Google]
1500408261781.jpg
52KB, 602x576px
>>38534319
I enjoyed this greentext.
It was a little bit too long and the ending wasn't as great as I hoped it would be but overall I think this greentext deserves solid 7/10.
Good job.
>>
>>38535068
Thank you, I will work on it and do better next time
>>
>>38534319
>15
>listening to an album that came out this year
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM really made me think OP
>>
>>38535204
I am 15, I just got out of there yesterday
>>
>>38535252
hoooopoo boy
>>
>15
>pink season
i smell an incoming underage b&
read the rules desu
>>
Get the FUCK OUT OF 4chan seriously.

Not only are you an underage faggot but your life will be so much better if you just leave this shithole and never look back. I am not fucking with you here. You will waste your life on here and before you know it you'll be a friendless fat loser alone in your mom's basement. Not to mention 4chan is a mere shadow of what it used to be anyway.

I hope this ban you retardedly walked into by admitting your age keeps you away long enough to lose interest.
>>
File: 1444695361770.jpg (20KB, 317x265px) Image search: [Google]
1444695361770.jpg
20KB, 317x265px
>>38534319
>pink season
I hope this is bait
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.