[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck off

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: 1yhgqrhq669z.jpg (128KB, 620x432px) Image search: [Google]
1yhgqrhq669z.jpg
128KB, 620x432px
You think your life is fucking hard? Think you had bad luck? Fuck off. You don't know shit. You haven't been fucked over as many times as I have. Virgin manlets.

> Be me
> Be born into family of ultra conservative jihadists
> Decide, fuck this, I want to be Amerikkans
> Get out of home schooling in 2nd grade and go to public school
> Meet cute girls, make friends, hang out with nerdy kids but am friends with basically everyone
> Generally, life is nice when I'm away from home
> Turn 13
> Get sexually abused one cold December evening
> Freak out, give up on life, struggle to speak or do anything for 5 years
> Get diagnosed with degenerative spine condition at 14
> Get bullied for being a sand nigger and almost raped again in the mouth by football players
> Graduate, go to shit state school
> Decide fuck it I'm going to go all out and put my life together or die
> End up getting some mentors who believe in me and date the prettiest girls and become very successful
> Get all A's and graduate Summa cum Laude
> Build multi-million dollar company by accident
> Get interviewed by New York Times at age 21
> Generally successful and friends look up to me
> At age 22, decide I deserve to go on vacation and go with friends to Santa Barbara for a week with the roasties
> Borrow friend's skeezy surfer cousin's swim trunks
> Get medically resistant staph infected on left ass cheek
> Ignore it for a few months but it keeps getting bigger and end up having surgery
> Doctors botch surgery and leave chunks of the dead tissue in my body, and overdose me on antibiotics destroying my intestines
> Lose job, spend the next 9 months laying in bed waiting for stomach to heal
> Spinal condition deteriorates, friends abandon me, I graduate college Summa cum Laude but inconspicuously. Cut no longer heal, spots remain on skin forever.
> Graduate, try to get a job in tech based on my business experience.
> Almost 8 months into 2017, unemployed, friendless, pathetic
>>
Should I just kill myself? God genuinely hates me. Found out today some chad-like manlet got married and has been working at Adobe for a year and a half, and he's my age, has a degree in Sociology and zero experience. His dad is the sysadmin for the local school district, and is Indian, so unlike my degenerate parents probably helped him out.
>>
>>38534204
that or stop posting, makes no difference on this end
>>
You have degree and experience and supposedly the skills and brains to back it up, that's more than what most losers around here have. Hang in there.
>>
>>38534232
Can you hang yourself with a necktie? That's how I've always imagined doing it, I don't own any rope.
>>
>>38534204

Are you schizophrenic?

Your post makes no sense.

How can you build a multi-billion dollar company and then end up jobless? If you built the company, then that means you are an owner.

Where is the link to your NYT interview?
>>
>>38534256
>and supposedly the skills and brains to back it up
yeah this is where the kicker is. im not smart just lucky. or at least my brain isnt what it used to be
>>
>>38534279
It's a startup, startup value is all fake and memery. It's worth $2.7m in seed funding.

Not linking the NYT interview because I'm not retarded.
>>
>>38534198
Robots aren't made, they're born. Sounds to me like you're just a failed normie. Robots don't go to college or uni let alone graduate, or date Stacey's. You've disqualified yourself as a robot so many times in that post. An hero and try again normie. Maybe then you'll belong here.
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 500x729px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 500x729px
The way I'm hearing it is that you're smart as fuck, laid plenty of women and do well socially (except for now). So what you got a bad break, you still have a future, am I wrong?
>>
>>38534338
My body is destroyed. It's not going to heal, I've learned that much.

At least it stopped bleeding, it's just my ability to heal is gone.
>>
>>38534336
I'm a cuck faggot turned normie turned back to cuck faggot. Ever read the Bhagavad Gita? I'm the embodiment of the moral of that book: you can't change what you were created to do. I was created to be an inbred genetically diseased degenerate. I shouldn't even breed should my child get my shit genes.
>>
You're 24 and smart. You don't know what your future will hold wrt healing your body. Just tread water for awhile. The sun'll come out tomorrow, sandnigger.
>>
>>38534366
How destroyed are we talking about here? You can't eat, walk, or sit down?
>>
can't you sue the doctors for over dosing you on antibiotics?
at least contact a lawyer, maybe you'll get a golden ticket to NEET paradise
>>
File: 1496352130100.jpg (68KB, 579x576px) Image search: [Google]
1496352130100.jpg
68KB, 579x576px
>>38534198
Sorry to hear about your life anon
>>
op, how old are you? originalI
>>
>>38534452
Hah well, until really May of this year I couldn't sit in a chair for longer than 10 minutes without my spinal absolutely tweaking out on me and I'd have to go lie down. I really have spent full days lying in bed, every day every week for about 16 or so months. Standing is pretty painful but it always has been. I get these little jerks of good health and I try to make them last but then they go away. Dunno sucks being forced to live like this, never mind getting my brain in a space where I can fix my life, my body is saying fuck off nigger, you are not allowed to do shit and must have a huge employment gap on your resume.

>>38534470
No can't prove intent or negligence. With pills it's a question of "did they know?" and one of them at my university did verbally say that it might be too much and he wasn't sure, but he can always deny it. I have nothing on paper to prove it. I'm too scared to fuck with the medical industry, next time im in the ER they'll probably pull up that I caused them trouble if I do sue and kill me on the spot. They're evil bastards. Hate them with all my heart.
>>
>>38534513
24 as of May. I had an interview with Mercedes-Benz to develop cars in late April and they loooved me on paper but hated me in person bc of this forced autism. Also the recruiter fucked me over with wrong info, which has happened more than once.
>>
>>38534470
Forgot to mention, couldn't eat more than apple sauce and potatoes that would come in and go out potato shaped and colored for like 3-4 months. nobody gives a shit though, people only want to be your friend when you're up. dying and becoming disabled is uncomfortable to be around. I was utterly dependent on my parents for about a year, and now am beginning to leave the nest like I'm 8 years old.
>>
>>38534198

who molested you?

also wow @ some guys trunks being so nasty they fucked up your ass, did you ever tell the guy?
>>
your life doesnt sound hard desu
>>
>>38534596
>24 as of May. I had an interview with Mercedes-Benz to develop cars in late April and they loooved me on paper but hated me in person bc of this forced autism. Also the recruiter fucked me over with wrong info, which has happened more than once.
Dude you can find work from home online with your education and skills. Just make it happen.
>>
>>38534635
did you contact a lawyer or did you figure out the intent/negligence thing out on your own?

I mean I don't know much about it but if you can sue someone for not shovelling off their back porch it seems odd that ODing someone on pills is not negligent.
>>
>>38534557
Damn, that is pretty bad. For what it's worth (and I know it's not worth a lot), I hope you're able to get better.
>>
>>38534688
i asked reddit. theres some law that makes it impossible to prove, dunno.

>>38534686
i cant make myself do anything, my brain is just too stupid these days. i get interviews and fuck them up, ive fucked up literally dozens.

>>38534646
my dad i dont really know. bled from my penis every now and then for about 2 years, nbd. that was a brutal time.
>>
>>38534557

i thought you built the business, how did you lose your job at your own company and why do you need a resume?
>>
>>38534831
Me and 3 other guys. They were older and I played second fiddle to them focusing on product development. I let them pay me very little and by the time they succeeded had no bargaining power to get anything decent. Sucked, but I didn't really like them anyways. I was more pumped to use it as a stepping stone to something better.
>>
>>38534734
I know you won't, but if you are looking at damages that will continue for the duration of your life maybe consult a real lawyer and not reddit. The damages are high and the people have insurance so the doctors probably won't be too miffed. Certainly less pissed than you should be for getting your guts turned to shit. I'm sure if you're in NYC there will be some hungry lawyers with experience that can actually tell you.

just in case, like what if you could get 80k out of this and you don't because some understudy on reddit didn't really know what they were talking about? I think you should strike before the iron gets any colder, that way you'll at least know for sure.
>>
>>38534935
Maybe I just don't want any trouble. It's like prosecuting a rapist. Maybe he comes back and torches your house.
>>
>>38535005
well it won't be the same doctor treating you probably, and if they can also see in your records that your organs got torched they may not hold it against you. I don't know, but if you are considering hanging yourself what really do you have to lose, at least take a swipe at them.
>>
Come back to Allah. Hes testing you akhi.
>>
>>38535005
googled it and got this,
while it is potentially the case that you couldn't, it seems to me more likely that you could.

http://www.alllaw.com/articles/nolo/medical-malpractice/sue-hospital-medication-errors.html
>>
What's worse? To have lived and lost or to have not lived at all? I'm sure lots of people who have faced personality-destroying social isolation their whole lives would have killed to have been in your position.
>>
>>38534336
>Robots don't go to college or uni let alone graduate
/uni/ general is one of the biggest generals of this board.
>>
>>38534198
I was about to say that you deserve it for leaving Islam (qala rasul ullah, sal allahu alayhi wa salam: "man badala deenuhu, faqatluhu"), but I still feel sorry for you. This is some nasty stuff you are going through

At least through jihad, we can make kafir normies suffer just as you have suffered.

And paradise is the eternal destiny of all Muslims. This life only exists for trials, tests, and tribulations.

Therefore, I invite you to return to Islam. This world of suffering, this world of pain, this world of misery, will end soon enough.
>>
>>38534336
Being born with shitty genetics is being born a robot, as is the case with OP

Elliot when to college, and tons of 25 and up khv's also post here as well
>>
>>38535149
i just think its really funny that our generation takes virginity and friendlessness so seriously that bleeding from your gut and literally having your spine twist like a spring in your body is not as bad as being a virgin.

when i started out i ate, and most of the time desu, by myself. i did not hit the town like they do in the movies. most of college i wanted to kill myself and hurt myself, choked myself out when stressed etc. social isolation? thats just part of life for many of us.
>>
>>38535218
I didn't leave Islam, Islam is so kiddy and dumbed down for the peasants these days that not wanting to behead the kafirs and hanging out with pretty girls is considered unislamic. Nigger what do you think your ancestors did? Don't kid yourself.
>>
>>38535171
Just goes to show how many normalfags are here these days.
>>
>>38535077
Also this.

The dunya is made for suffering. Pursuing dunya is pursuing suffering.

There is only happiness in Jannah
>>
To go further off my post, not being a eunuch is considered unislamic. Why haven't you cut off your penis yet??? Fake Muslim. Give me a break.
>>
>>38535307
Go reread the Quran and Hadiths you damned Buddhist. Stupid cucks trying to rewrite my religion into some self defeating ideology. Anyway, this isn't supposed to be Islam general. Though I do have a Skype interview with a car company in Dubai in 17 min, will probably fuck it up cause I'm too depressed to be doing interviews.
>>
File: 1496699164312.png (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1496699164312.png
19KB, 300x250px
>>38535307
Ah ah ah, my friend, please do not even try to revert me, not until this cup of Joe is empty peace be upon it.
>>
>>38535285
>Islam is so kiddy and dumbed down for the peasants
True, at least with the Barelwis. They are a joke

>not wanting to behead the kafirs and hanging out with pretty girls is considered unislamic.
Kuffar are all normies and all their values are normie values (eg muh sexual liberation, muh fag rights, muh feminism, muh weed)

Whenever kuffar die in a terrorist attack, I feel no sympathy for them since they are all normies (terrorists target normie hangouts like concerts and gay bars)

>Nigger what do you think your ancestors did?
They beheaded kuffar and hanged out with pretty slavegirls
>>
>>38535350
Dude, I am only preaching Islam.

Every traditional religion recognized that the world creates suffering. This is the consequence of the Fall.

>>38535356
If you dont want to wage jihad against normalfags, you are from amongst them
>>
Well so far they haven't Skype called me. Giving these niggas 15 min like it's high school until I bail on them
>>
Also didn't know that ISIS recruited on /r9k/ but I guess that makes sense.
>>
Welp she didn't show up. Her loss.
>>
>>38535927
It is so unlike terrorist groups to recruit angry losers to be their bomb couriers
>>
There's a guy up the street who comes roaring down the road in his lamborghini and I hate his guts
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.