[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

chad lifting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: justLiftBro.png (437KB, 753x657px) Image search: [Google]
justLiftBro.png
437KB, 753x657px
Whats your excuse?
Why are you not lifting

Please just do not tell me that you are genetic beta:
>bald
>chinlet
>jawlet
>jew like nose
>slope forehead
>stuttering
>sightlet
>rare facial hairs that looks like pubes

kek
>>
>>38532996
they're both 6ft, so it doesn't matter. both of them are already Chad
>>
>>38533020
kek its better to be tall than manlet but I can assure you that I know few tall betas, I am 187cm myself and I am 29yo khv neet.
>>
>>38533020
The actor on the right is most definitely not six feet tall and would look just as bad with a worse body. I don't understand this retarded incel meme of comparing Hollywood actors or models with average looking people. Trump is an ugly fuck, yet he's the President of the most powerful nation on the planet. Not saying I like him, but it just shows you being attractive is really only helpful if you want to live like a fratboy Chad until you get old and fat at 35.
>>
>>38533435
Trump is 71yo

You are shortsighted when it comes to how being good looking affect your life and how big impact it has or you are attractive yourself and unable to understand impact and when we are talking about being good looking usually 3 most important factors are completely genetic:
>aesthetic face
>height
>wide frame
This is what make male handsome, lifting is a meme as long as you are not american fat or super skinny.

>Experiments have shown that we consider attractive people "as more sociable, dominant, sexually warm, mentally healthy, intelligent, and socially skilled" than unattractive people.

>By the time cute kids become attractive adults, they've benefited from this bias for years, giving them higher levels of confidence.

>It's a "self-fulfilling prophecy,"

>"Teachers expect better-looking kids to outperform in school and devote more attention to children who are perceived to have greater potential," they write. "Preferential treatment in return builds confidence as well as social and communication skills."

>We're inclined to pay people more depending on how they look. In one of Mobius and Rosenblat's experiments modeling the hiring process, would-be employers looking at photographs of would-be employees were ready to give 10.5% higher salaries to attractive people over unattractive people.

http://dash.harvard.edu/bitstream/handle/1/3043406/mobius_beauty.pdf?s..
>>
>>38533435
>powerful man is old and ugly
>when he was young was tall, handsome and slaying puss
really makes you think
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.