[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembot here. Why are men on this board so bitter? If you just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: A.jpg (289KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
A.jpg
289KB, 1920x1080px
Fembot here. Why are men on this board so bitter? If you just went outside and talked to people you might get a gf and friends. Being a NEET and hating on women isn't going to solve your problems
>>
>>38532745
terrible b8 dumbass
>fembot
>If you just went outside
>>
>>38532745
but what do about my disabling social anxiety and adhd/depression holy shit I am a meme
>>
>>38532745
the irony being, a fembot is a person who wouldn't go outside either (thus a 'bot' of /r9k)
meaning the men of /r9k/ would never meet a "fembot," venturing outdoors
>>
File: 1499695508623s.jpg (2KB, 125x114px) Image search: [Google]
1499695508623s.jpg
2KB, 125x114px
>>38532745
>be me
>ask girl out from work
>Girl says yes!
>Talking and chatting all week
>even very involved, sexy role play over text
>sending sexy pics
>day before date
>"I'm not ready, Let's just be friends"
>mfw
>>
>>38532920
Happened today anons, fucking crushed, burned again.
>>
>>38532745
This is great advice. You should take it.
>>
>>38532745
Mental Illness.

People like to come up with these long winded pathological responses but I'm mentally ill and nothing can ever save me from it.

5/10 with no friends or family and is disgusted by the human species so I'm constantly at the verge of suicide and the minute someone I actually like comes into my life I get clingy and they leave

there is no hope for me to exist anymore
>>
The same reason /cgl/ is so bitter
>>
File: IMG_3116.jpg (12KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3116.jpg
12KB, 165x115px
>>38532745
Hey fembot if you are indeed a fembot and not a b8tor

Imagine the most disgusting pathetic men you know or have seen. That's us.
What are your views on men like that?
They are probably shared by other women?
Women who are not kind.
Women who hate us
And if you have the courage to tell one of see women your feelings they laugh in your face
If you realy are offended go find yourself a chad
He probably thinks the exact same about you but just won't say it out loud
>>
File: Dan Halen the pukwudgie.jpg (172KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Dan Halen the pukwudgie.jpg
172KB, 750x750px
>>38532745
>just go outside and talk to people
>just go
>outside
>and talk
>>
Well i am terrible at talking with people. I am that type of person who cannon properly express his emotions(but very emotional inside) and prefers to talk in short and straight answers without any other bullshit, so how is conversation with me is going to be enjoyable to anyone? How i am supposed to find a GF like that?
>>
Well see b8r its easy to say yet when you feel almost no sympathy to people its hard to do that you cant walk out side and ask some girl out if some shit happens meh shes gonna get pissed
>>
>>38532745

I'm 5'6, white, a virgin, have a 5 inch dick, and am 3/10 at best. I'm not good enough for a woman or a gf. The reason I don't bother is because I am objectively a loser and will never attract a woman. Women can do much, much better than me. I just don't make the cut.
>>
File: 1479173841851.jpg (160KB, 882x486px) Image search: [Google]
1479173841851.jpg
160KB, 882x486px
>>38532745
Women and everyone who worships them are fucking toxic. Look at your fucking post you stupid bitch.

Funny how you dont need to respect women at all to get anywhere in life.
>>
>>38532745
>if I just became a vegan
>if I just did starting strength
>if I just got a STEM job
>if I just keep buying more degrees
>if I just went outside and talked to people
>if I just read textbooks for fun
>then MAYBE something good will happen!
go put all your money PLUS a hefty portfolio margin into the stocks of your choosing. Maybe something good will happen!
>>
>>38532920
>>38532951
Further than most people get
>>
>>38532745
my mother beat me every day
my sister tipped my hair out by the handful
I just can't talk to girls after that
>>
People avoid me like the plague tho.
Not even ugly just insane.
>>
Is "just le go outside" or "just be urself lol" worse advice?
>>
>Fembot here. Why are men on this board so bitter? If you just went outside and talked to people you might get a gf and friends. Being a NEET and hating on women isn't going to solve your problems
Hating on women on /r9k/ is a way for us to shout truth at the young. They need to learn.

Going outside and talking to women (and being around them and observing them and hearing them talk to others) is how a man quite naturally learns to hate women. Quite easy, actually.
>>
>>38532745
>If you just went outside and talked to people you might get a gf and friends.
If it were that simple
>>
File: 865312.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
865312.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>>38533394
>>38533905

We will purge all fembots from this board.

[email protected]
>>
>>38532745
You do realise some of the people here are at a point of no return with their problems? Or rather, it isn't about trying to solve or exacerbate a problem, but stuck in a position they've repeatedly proven to themselves to be unable to break out of.

I wish I could give you the average suicide rates for this place.
>>
>>38532745
>implying I hate anyone but myself
>>
>>38533792
have to give it to "be yourself". The very essence of being a normie is learning to put up a front, read social cues, adapt to groups so you become more comfortable and fit in them etc. At least if you go outside there's a small chance you'll meet a complete stranger who wants to start a conversation with you and maybe become friends, even if that's not how the majority of friendships actually form. "Just be yourself" however is the complete opposite of what you should do to become normal, to give that advice to a social failure robot is about the dumbest most retarded thing imaginable.
>>
From my own experience once you reach late 20's this becomes very hard.

Maybe you could still have friends from jr/high school or college, but they're all so busy with jobs, family, kids that there's no way to be very social anymore.

If you never made friends like that though its pretty much impossible to just start doing this.

Basically as you get older its harder to make friends just because of scheduling, and general life differences.

Its sort of like a line the character Randal says in Clerks 2: "You think I want to start making friends at my age? Christ, who would want me as their friend? I hate everyone, and everything seems stupid to me.

I can agree everyone on this board should chill out a bit though, but It wont necessarily help them get friends and GF.
>>
Most people on this board deserve to be alone
>>
>>38534525
>Most people on this board deserve to be alone
we are all self aware to know that.
>>
>>38532745
I'm not a NEET and I don't hate women/people. I try, but it's just bad luck I think. Rejected by five girls so far this month.
>>
>>38532745
>Being a NEET and hating on women isn't going to solve your problems

Chicken and egg, dear. Cart before horse.
>>
>>38532745
I want a virgin gf who I can relate to. I can't find one so I hate them.
>>
I don't hate women, my closest friends are women. Even though I've accepted that society doesn't see me as sexual I still need to vent about it sometimes to keep my mental health up and be able to support my friends and do my job well. People come here because they and their problems aren't important to anyone IRL. I can post here without being a burden.
>>
misogyny is the most natural thing there is. women are not important except to reproduce the species. they are not worthwhile outside of that. in fact, the opposite-- they are the very worst of God's creation. women are a necessary evil, literally.
>>
>>38532920
That's what you get for putting yourself out there for a roastie
>>
File: whiskey.gif (432KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
whiskey.gif
432KB, 500x281px
>>38532745
if you could relate to our feels you wouldn't be asking why we're so bitter. If you have to ask why we feel how we feel then you simply do not belong here please leave roastie scum
>>
>>38532745
i have a gf and i hate it. Don't fall for the 3dpd meme.
>>
>>38532834
Hello, meme. How are you doing?
>>
>>38535132

So hateful and full of anger, no wonder people dont want to be around you
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.