[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal as a guy to like girls better than guys in general?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: toaster.jpg (32KB, 480x685px) Image search: [Google]
toaster.jpg
32KB, 480x685px
Is it normal as a guy to like girls better than guys in general? Most of my close friends are women, I'm attracted to women- a straight man with a great gf. I just prefer the company of females. Anyone else relate to this?
*pic unrelated*
>>
>>38532702
I can't relate but I can imagine why you would OP, I'm a girl and generally find it hard to have male friends. Guys interact a lot different, girls tend to be different as friends and a lot more emotionally open and supportive. I think men are a lot different to interact with.
>>
>>38532702
No it's not normal. If you can't interact with fellow males then you either have some underlying insecurities or have a higher emotional intelligence than most guys.
>>
>>38533732
>>38533816
I mean, I like men but I just usually like women better. My therapist did tell me that I have a high emotional intelligence
>>
I'm a gay male, but I have always preferred the company of men. I do everything with other guys, whether I'm dating them or not. I guess I just never had anything in common with girls, and most girls in my schools and such were dumb and said 'like' every other word. There were definitely some girls who were really fucking smart, too, though, and we never had anything to talk about, since they were fucking learning Beethoven's symphonies on pipe organs and reading Asiimov, while I was building computers, wearing cute sweaters, and sucking dick.
>>
>>38532702
It's not normal but it's not abnormal. Hanging out with primarily women will hinder you in finding a romantic partner in two ways
>You will seem more effeminate and weak
>They won't want their boyfriend hanging around other women that could jeopardize their relationship.

Just get some beta friends in a lower bracket than yourself to hangout with. That way you'll seem like a Chad in comparison.
>>
>>38533921
I like men and women equally I just generally become closer friends with women
>>
>>38533948
Lol, I already have a gf for the time being, and I have male friends. Some of my best friends are men, but it's primarily women.
>>
>>38532702
I'm a guy who generally doesn't like being around other men. Too competitive, abusive, condescending, willing to back stab you the moment you're vulnerable, simplistic, and thinking LITERALLY EVERYTHING is about trying to prove their worth in some way (no matter how irrelevant or uncalled for). I prefer women for company.
>>
>>38534000
It was more a rule of thumb reply but your gf will undoubtedly or already is upset about your woman friends. Also..

>GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD NORMIE SCUM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OFF
>>
>>38532702
I prefer men company, because at least i can relate to men better, and are not disgusted by my sense of humor, plus they share my interests more often
>>
>>38532702
Yes, around guys I have to be a hardass but inside I'm an INFP beta.
>>
>>38534073
Nah she's pretty chill. I think and we're really close. I think she might be the girl I marry in a couple years.
>>
>>38533914
>high emotional intelligence
A nice way of saying "you think like a bitch."
>>
>>38534073
"All my friends are roasties and I have a gf." :( Why are you on this board, Norman?
>>
>>38534235
Because I like 4chan.
>>
Modern men don't speak about emotions out of fear of being labelled "gay"
>>
>>38532702

I think it's uncommon, but you're certainly not the only one. I've preferred the company of girls for as long as I can remember.
>>
>>38532702
I do it too anon, I don't really have any male friends because I don't play sports/ the same type of vidya/animu as them. I think my lack of interaction with males is pretty unhealthy and I'm trying to talk to them but it always comes off as unnatural or weird.
>>
>>38533914
By any chance, was your therapist a woman?
>if So, how coincidental she would say that
>>
If you're able to talk to girls without being uncomfortable then you can't be a robot.
>>
>>38532702
I like some girls. I'm attracted to girls. But I almost always hate their company. I just can't relate on a lot of things.

I'm not even a masculine macho type it's just hard to get along with them. Can't talk about certain things or make certain jokes and stuff. They don't understand comradery at all, loyalty means nothing, they gossip like a motherfucker, they're cowardly etc.
>>
File: images (22).jpg (29KB, 447x329px) Image search: [Google]
images (22).jpg
29KB, 447x329px
>>38532702
Normal or not it is not healthy in my opinion.

I was like you for years anon.

Every one assumed i was gay when im straight. It did me nothing but harm.

Women will keep you around for attention.

Men will talk behind your back that tou are a faggot

And gay people with think your a tease.

Its as unhealthy as girls that only have guy friends.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.