[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else hate their birthday? I feel like I should be out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: 1499910660283.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499910660283.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
Anyone else hate their birthday? I feel like I should be out doing something amazing, and then get depressed when it's just another normal day.
>>
>>38530781
Anton did nothing wrong
oreganl
>>
Yesterday (21) was my birthday and i unironically had the worst day of my life. won't hijack your thread though
>>
File: hki8a143furlong.jpg (23KB, 399x594px) Image search: [Google]
hki8a143furlong.jpg
23KB, 399x594px
>>38530781
thread theme song,
roginaldo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr97MQiqW38
>>
>>38531263
Not much to hijack. How so?
>>
>>38530781
I can relate, on the top of that every fucking year my mother just before my birthday starts talking smack to me and we end up arguing sensless.
>>
>Anon, it's your birthday. come sit on the couch and go on your smartphone like the rest of us
>>
>>38531263
Yesterday was my 21st too. I got drunk and slept on the street.
>>
>>38531452
I meant 21st of July, I became 22.

>>38531339
Accidentally Xed off and deleted it. I'll retype it if you care.
>>
Nothing wrong or special birthdays, it just reminds me of my loneliness. thus i hate it.
>>
I used to feel like that too, then I realized birthdays are just another day you try and make special and stopped caring

but that doesn't stop people from trying to make something of it
what's sad is they're often trying to project what they want for their birthday onto yours, or looking for an excuse to get drunk/go out for dinner

then you're stuck with presents you genuinely don't care about, after telling those same people you didn't want anything...I should be thankful for having friends, but I find this all disrespectful
>>
>>38530781
I did order a cute anime figurine, so that's a plus. Otherwise, my 20th birthday two days ago was a festival of alcoholism and regret.
>>
>>38530781
what do you mean "get" depressed? are you trying to tell me you're not depressed by default?
>>
>>38530781
Dude I was about to make this thread. My birthday makes me manically depressed. It's a reminder that you eventually lose everything.
>>
File: 1498626469661.gif (160KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498626469661.gif
160KB, 500x720px
You reach a point where doing something small like a family dinner year after year gets so depressing that not celebrating becomes the more attractive alternative
>>
It is just a normal day. I don't get why fags make such a great deal about full rotations around the sun since you were pushed out of a cunt.
>>
started hating my birthday around age 25, 29 now, it always sucks
>>
>>38530781
My birthday is October 31st why would I be ashamed of that
>>
How funny to see equally situated bots. Mine is today too. Not doing anything.
>>
>>38532722
Mine is day after tomorrow
>>
Birthday is the one thing that happens every year that I hate the most. I get incredibly anxious.

And I feel that every year the number of people that give a fuck plummets
>>
>>38530781
my 18th back in febuary I cried like 8 times, threw shit, and just generally felt like I was constantly breaking down. Scared for my 19th, but since I'll be able to drink hopefully I can find a way to the store and just numb that shit out
>>
File: IMG_3336.png (75KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3336.png
75KB, 658x901px
It was my birthday on the 20th
It's like any other day but I got rewarded for being my usual pathetic self
>>
fuck man i always get super fucking depressed on my birthday it's like I'm reminded that time is moving forward but i havn't progressed as a person at all
end me
>>
>>38531602

I care. My concern is original
>>
>>38533992
The 20th is my birthday too, what are the chances? I went to the doctor, then got home and worked on a little model tank.
>>
File: sitting sad pug.png (486KB, 576x584px) Image search: [Google]
sitting sad pug.png
486KB, 576x584px
>>38530781
>tfw sometimes forget it's my birthday because it honestly means very little
>sometimes forget it on purpose because even if I do remember it makes me a bit happy but then even more sad for existing
>>
>>38530781

The only thing I hate about it is other people want me to give a damn about it.

I plan my days out so I can hit a checklist of a combination of things I want to accomplish like cook, read, or lift. It really activates my almonds when something messes with my consistency in that.

But it's not only that my rhythm gets ruined, but also that some of these not-so-random events of birthdays and holidays run counter to my goals. For example, I was a fatass 2 years ago and finally got my shit together. But it seems like every fun event or celebration involves sabotaging myself.

Of course that doesn't mean I go full autism mode and avoid those events completely, but it just really weighs on my mind when I'm compelled to do or act like these kinds of days matter to me when I just want to get my shit done or sleep. Holy shit sleeping is amazing.
>>
What pisses me off is how much nobody gives a shit about it.
Every fucking day on facebook I see people wishing someone a happy birthday that they never talk to or haven't seen in 10 years. Or out with friends, or called by family. Yet I never got the same treatment.
That's probably what pisses me off the most about my life. When I see the difference in how regular people are treated.
It's what makes me bitter. It's what transformed me into this and what keeps me this way.
Birthdays are the epitome of this kind of existence. It's a day when people are basically obligated to recognize your existence yet they can't even be bothered to do that.
It's going to pick up some food and watching the cashier strike up a conversation with the guy in front of you then totally ignore you. It's going to a bar and watching your friend get attention just sitting there next to you doing just as much nothing as you are. It's paying 2 dollars more for a drink because the bartender feels like charging you more I guess. It's the strippers assuming you're shorting them on tips when you've dropped more than anyone in the place. It's getting excluded from sports and teams even though you're really pretty fucking good at sports.
I might as well have a fucking axe wound in my head for the lengths people go to to avoid and exclude me.
>>
january birthdays suck because everyone's cleaned out from christmas and there's never anything to do
>>
File: sad.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
80KB, 500x421px
birthday coming up soon. family always have a party. they dont understand that by having one its making me even more depressed. the reminder that another year has passed and nothing has been achieved.
>>
File: 1471822669972.jpg (162KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
1471822669972.jpg
162KB, 500x666px
>>38531263
>>38531452
>>38533992
>>38536715

Had my birthday yesterday, July 20th. Happy Birthday anons

I actually had a friend offer to take me to the

>beach
>mountains
>strip club
>any mid tier restaurant in LA

And you know what I wanted to do? I wanted to go to a Dodgers game where they lost their 11 game win streak. I didn't want to get drunk/wasted, see whores or do any of that adulting* meme crap. I just wanted to chill out, eat some good food and catch a game. I must be a really boring person.
>>
>>38537516
Me too birthday bro.
I hung out with my parents. My friend forgot about my birthday.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.