[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a reminder that you are trash and deserve the depression,sadness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 2017-05-27-14-47-16-1.png (8KB, 275x40px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-27-14-47-16-1.png
8KB, 275x40px
Just a reminder that you are trash and deserve the depression,sadness and woe in your life. You are only good for one thing and that is to suffer while all the normal people live good lives.
>>
How can you say this with a wicked heart yourself?

Very contradictory i say
>>
File: 1321571710678.jpg (74KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1321571710678.jpg
74KB, 600x450px
>needing this reminder

you dont come here often do you
>>
I know.
I'm just sorry that I inconvenience people with my presence.
I try to stay out of people's way.
>>
>>38530800
an objective statement of unbiased fact is never wicked

truth is truth
>>
File: lldlg.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
lldlg.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>38530755
thanks for that anon, i really needed that
>>
>>38530755
Well duh. Just don't forget that there's no such thing as choice, because that goes along with what you're saying, the truth, of which is why normies would be wrong to tell us we could be different.
>>
>>38530800
Why am i wicked? Because i dont coddle or baby you?
>>
>>38530896
That is a very solid comeback, im gona use that.
>>
>>38531327
>>38530811
those sarnt the words of someone pure and noble.You have hate and contempt in your heart.No better than the "robots" you bark at now.

why should we listen to you Esau?
>>
>>38531419
I "hate" you because i love you. Your suffering and lonliness is a sacrifice to others; so that people like me and the normalfags can be happy. Everyday i see people talkig with hope and cheerfulness on this board and i felt i should remind then that they are worthless,uninteresting peices of shit. Thats gow they should stay. Not that i woyod like to imply i am some great thinker. I am just stating the obvious.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.