[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is no reality

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Ev5Ux.jpg (20KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ev5Ux.jpg
20KB, 640x480px
Do not try and "change" the "reality". That's impossible. Instead... only realize the truth. What truth ? There is no "reality". There is no "reality" ? Then you'll see, that it is not the "reality" that changes, it is only yourself. (yourself as the perception, the observer, the point of vue that you represent in the now) Because when you change yourself, when you change what you believe is true, when you change your point of vue, only then your reality will reflect the change. Your perception is reality, and is creating reality, when you change your perception, you change your world. Imagine that what you observe, you create, aka your point of vue creates a reality, or more specifically your point of vue IS your reality, if you completely withdraw from reality for some time, or imagine in your head a different reality, then you will change your reality, because it is not separate from your perception. When i focus on something, i give it energy, meaning i create more of it, but if you stop focusing on it, aka focusing on something else for a while, then it will no longer exist... Reality is a mirror, if you look in the mirror and see a frown, you don't try to change the frown into smile in the mirror, instead you realise that the mirror, is only a reflection, so that if you want the reflection to change, you have to smile first. Reality is like this, but in a more complex way. The idea is that only you is real, the mirror is a reflection of you. So smile, and reality will smile at you back, so be happy and you will experience a happy reality
>>
>>38527852
OK, but how do I be happy, morpheusanon?
>>
>>38527852
Reality is too redpilled for me now
>>
File: dave-chappelle.jpg (704KB, 3000x2141px) Image search: [Google]
dave-chappelle.jpg
704KB, 3000x2141px
>>38527852
Now go to Africa and tell that to a starving kid
>>
>>38527852
what does a blind person think of the concept of mirrors
is their reference point an echo
does this mean reality works at the speed of sound for them
and for the sighted it works at the speed of light
but if we are instantaneous and without delay
then perhaps we are the mirrors and the echos
and reality is everything that isn't us
>>
>>38527852
So if I kick you in the balls it doesn't really hurt? And I'm not really broke? Sweet.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.