[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you are so poor, that you can't even buy exitbag

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

>tfw you are so poor, that you can't even buy exitbag
How do you guys commit suicide these days?
Why is it so difficult to kill myself?
>>
I'm going for the slower and more enjoyable rum-based methods
>>
I searched for a rope in supermarket. Couldn't find strong enough to hold my heavy body.
>>
>>38522470
rope, height, train. all fairly accessible and reliable methods if done right.
>>
>>38522946
I can't do anything right. If I could, I wouldn't want to kill myself.
>>
>>38522946
>train
You know how train stations started putting in those penny smasher machines to keep people from flattening on the tracks? Why don't they have guillotines to keep people from suiciding on the tracks?
>>
>>38523107
>guillotines
That's a good idea, desu.
>>
go to a gun range and rent a gun for 30-35 dollars. Shoot yourself in the range or aim the gun at person in the range so they can shoot you.
>>
You can burn charcoal in an enclosed space and produce carbon monoxide.
>>
Buy a hi point.
>>
File: i (2).jpg (9KB, 215x215px) Image search: [Google]
i (2).jpg
9KB, 215x215px
>>38523930
>30-35 dollars
>>
Jump off a bridge you dumb shit.
100% of anyone serious about suicide would have just done that instead of shitting up the board with another thread about it.
>>
>>38524103
That's not very effective way.
>>
>>38522470
Its actually really easy to kill yourself
You either don't want to actually commit suicide and probably just want attention, or you do want to die but are a little pussy bitch who is afraid of jumping in front of a moving train
Man the fuck up, dying is scary but will only take at most 15 seconds. Find a bridge, jump off, you can fucking walk to a bridge, or a tall building for free. Go to the railroad tracks, wait around till ou hear the whistle, place your face on the rail. Shoplift some black duct tape, tape up a broom so it looks kind of like a rifle call up the police tell them a gunman is on the loose, wait for SWAT, aim broom at armed policeman
>>
You are right, guys. It is not that difficult.
But I am loser, and can't do even this thing.
I tried already. I fell of the building, but survived, 8 years ago. I've told everyone that I was just stalking, and it was unintentional, so no one knew what was the real reason.
I don't want attention. That's the thing I want to avoid at all costs since my childhood.
I just want to press a button and die, because I am too weak to do something right.
>>
File: norway.jpg (642KB, 3701x2361px) Image search: [Google]
norway.jpg
642KB, 3701x2361px
>>38524338
take a loan, and do it in some place beautiful and romantic
>>
>go around town to your local walgreens/walmart/cvs/etc and buy a few bottles of the highest dose painkillers they have until you're out of money
>go home and take all of them
stop making excuses anon it's easy
>>
>>38522470
train tracks, anon
>>
>>38524203
Sounds like you've never tried to jump in front of a train. It's so fucking hard to overcome your bodies self preservation.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.