[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you do it guys? Memes aside how do you live with the crippling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 13

File: cfb.png (241KB, 981x315px) Image search: [Google]
cfb.png
241KB, 981x315px
How do you do it guys? Memes aside how do you live with the crippling loneliness?
>>
I smoke weed, it makes it easier
>>
>>38519086
Pretty much this, and vidya. Play some online game and gather a little group of people you like to play with, helps a lot.
>>
File: 1457939348966.jpg (85KB, 940x810px) Image search: [Google]
1457939348966.jpg
85KB, 940x810px
Acceptance. Accept that you're lonely, that you're worse off than your average person (not counting sad niggers in africa). Own up to the fact that you are who you are. Then let go of all the shitty expectations everyone has of you. It's selfish, so be selfish yourself. You could argue that certain things are worth compromising, but this is your life we're talking about. As far as you know, you only got one of those, and why live according to others rather than according to yourself?
Work with what you have, and be proud of your accomplishments, no matter how insignificant they may seem. Staying positive is the hardest thing to do, especially when everything else aims to throw you over, but, in my personal experience, it is the only way to stay sane and true to yourself.
>>
>>38519086
It only lasts for so long though
>>38519113
I'm not very good at vidya but i can try. Where would i find them?
>>38519116
This helps a lot thank you. It's just that I've always wanted someone who just gets me
>>
a pet also helps
>>
>>38519159
I have tortoise
>>
>>38519142
MMOs like WoW and FFXIV are good places to start, if you're a complete sperg like me it'll take you a shitton of time to find a guild that you feel comfortable with and have fun raiding with but when you do you're pretty much golden.
>>
File: IMG_0289.jpg (336KB, 2681x1412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0289.jpg
336KB, 2681x1412px
Its that kind of thread ;_;
>>
>>38519168
something you can hold and pet might be a better idea, makes it seem more personal
>>
>>38519182
That'd be nice. The feeling of acceptance
>>
>>38519159
...Until it dies before you do
>why bother?
>>
>>38519244
That's why i have a tortoise. They live very long
>>
>>38519244
death is inevitable, it's everywhere and encompass all things. you need to accept that things come and go
>>
>>38519168
a tortoise won't help much, find a dog (depending where you live you can find one at the street, don't even have to buy)
>>
>>38519036
Sleep a lot. At least 10 hours a day, sometimes 12.

Sometimes I save up my sleep by forcing myself to stay awake for 36 hours or so, then sleep for like 18 hours. It's a real struggle staying awake that long, but sleep feels deeper and more refreshing, and also my dreams are more vivid
>>
>>38519277
>>38519205
Apartment won't allow such pets like dogs etc
>>
I'm going to buy a 3DS and play that for a few months. Then get a switch.
>>
>>38519270
Don't tell me what I need to do
>>
File: 7d1.jpg (49KB, 600x649px) Image search: [Google]
7d1.jpg
49KB, 600x649px
once i tried to have some company i found a girl as fucked up as lonely and socially awkward as me ald just started talking with her and meeting some times... now she dosent talk with me any more because she has found herself a boyfriend and i now fell way worse than before
>>
>>38519207
It's also worth getting good at an MMO just to give other players something to admire you for, and minimize shit-talking coming in your direction. Take gameplay advice as advice and don't get offended if someone calls you out for doing something dumb, or be like me and just don't do anything dumb :^) but yeah being in a nice guild is comfy as fuck.
>>
>>38519036
>how do you live with the crippling loneliness?
You don't
Many studies show being isolated and alone is bad for your health.
>>
>>38519520
That's fucking harsh. I know the feeling. I used to talk to this girl who just ghosted me one day and i found out later she was with someone. She has the gall to say she missed me when i messaged her
>>
i go on pen pal websites. Girls from all around the globe want to meet Americans and talk. I'd recommend appealing to their proud patriotism, gas them up and tell them their country is wonderful. They'll send nudes and want to keep talking if you play your cards right. If you're ugly, catfish them. I'm sure some handsome anon will be willing to supply pics.
>>
I try to sync with my computer to forget
>>
File: 1477092915626.jpg (486KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1477092915626.jpg
486KB, 850x850px
>>38519036
Touhous, other vidya, books, music, really all the standard escapism tactics.

Also my current job requires little social interaction so that helps
>>
Bitterness and anime seem to work fine.
I've been debating whether to try SSRI medication but I'm scared it'll make me dumber.
>>
>>38520133
Why do you think it would make you dumber? I've been on it for a long time and my grades haven't suffered at all. I've actually been doing better in my classes because I can focus on studying more than usual.
>>
>>38520147
I'm kind of scared of meds that affect your brain.
I was prescribed benzos but never took them because of that.
I'm aware SSRIs are different, but they do have side effects, don't they? And you get used to them, too. What happens when you don't take yours?
>>
>>38519036
Smoking tons of pot and being good enough at an online video game that people will acknowledge my existence and initiate contact without me needing to do anything.
>>
>>38520210
When I don't take them, I get bad headaches, suicidal thoughts rush back in, feel super depressed to the point that I don't even feel like eating. Shit like that.

I was scared of SSRIs when I was first prescribed them and have done the whole on-off compliance-noncompliance thing with them. I'm trying to stick with them longer though. I was scared it was going to irreversibly change me or if the "me" on the drugs is still the same "me" before the drugs. Eventually I stopped caring because I can't live without it. I would probably commit suicide or die alone in my room if I didn't take them.

I don't think they have as powerful an effect on everyone though. It was just great for me.

Do what feels best for you anon but make sure your fears are substantiated with evidence and bring them up with a doctor who cares if you can find one.
>>
>>38519036
I pay hookers to tell me that they love me, while holding my hand.
>>
>>38520325
I like that idea. Does it work?
>>
>>38520407
Yes, but I pretty much spend all my money on that. I actually don't need money for anything else, as my parents provide me with house and food.
>>
>>38519036
Advertise your ass on criagslist and let hung black daddies creampie your anus. I'm sure after a while at least one of them will want to be your friend.
>>
>>38519036
You could try volunteering/voluntary work. It's not a comprehensive solution but at least it'll help you get out of your rut.
>>
>>38519036
I got a gf and have severe misanthropy so Im satisfied with just her being my interactions.
>>
>>38520325
Kek

djfghdsgf
>>
so guys i'm so lonely and have been friendless all my life
now i'm trying to deal with my loneliness by vidya,books,anime
but now i'm bored from all this things so i decided to learn a language i'm not a native in English so my plan was to be pretty good in English
but i don't know how to start and where
pretty clearly that i'm rarely ever go outside also it's impossible to me to go to some courses places that i will find much of people there so the only way to me to learn is internet
i can understand most of threads and posts but much of words i don't know what it's even mean, help me guys you are my only friends and you all now what's the feel of loneliness i'm do my best to be able to communicate with all of you and understand your posts
and i need something to kill the time too
>>
File: 1496446716015.jpg (48KB, 253x229px) Image search: [Google]
1496446716015.jpg
48KB, 253x229px
Im a muslim; I wait for marriage. I am very thankful for this.
>>
>>38520732
Read a dictionary and practice writing. I bet Kahn academy has some materials that would be beneficial too.
>>
>>38520767
>marry to a disgusting shitskin
Well... congratulations, I guess..
>>
>>38519036
jerked off, do /ck/, and play chess
>>
>>38519036
With music and a copious amount of beer.
>>
>>38520809
Hey, arab girls are hot. They are not white but the color of arabs is similar to white
>>
Read Evola and watch Jordan Peterson, hit the gym and man up.
>>
File: f_11930672.jpg (83KB, 749x562px) Image search: [Google]
f_11930672.jpg
83KB, 749x562px
>>38520842
Suuuure... You are so lucky guy!...
>>
>>38520930
She would be fine with some shaving, waxing of eyebrows, a nose job, and a little reconstructive jaw surgery.
>>
>>38520809
i'm lebanese and i can tell you that much of girls here is pretty good than pure white girls
also the skin color here not very brown like indians it's pretty likely white skin with black and green eyes
you can get a pretty qt waifu here that worship you and do everything you need instead of white whore who cheat on you in first day you meet her
>>
>>38521002
It is easier to kill it with fire.
>>
>>38519270
Not if you're the only that can die in your life.
>>
>>38521042
I'd rather take Felix.
>>
>>38520842
I mean if you like people who have been inbreeding for a millenium sure.
>>
File: 1479353067092.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1479353067092.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>>38520732
just keep posting here

Your english isn't too bad, I only thought you were ESL because you said you were and some native-born english speakers are much worse than you.

>but now i'm bored from all (these) things so i decided

>pretty clearly that i'm rarely ever go outside also it's impossible to me to go to some courses places that i will find much of people there so the only way to me to learn is internet
pretty clear that I'm rarely able to ever go outside, also it's impossible for me to go to some cources or places that I will find many people, so the only way to me is to learn on the internet

>i can understand most of threads and posts
i can understand most of these threads and posts OR
i can understand most threads and posts

>but much of words i don't know what it's even mean,
but I don't know what many of these words mean
>>
>>38521237
ty so much
no i'm not ESL
i'm this anon >>38521042
your post really help me if you know some websites could help me rather than Khan Academy this anon said >>38520786
because there's no Language cources on this site
no i only need to practice writing and reading not even need speaking because i live in country where i can use my mother language
i only need to understand most of sites that i visit, i'm better in reading than writing
>>
File: 4.gif (33KB, 420x413px) Image search: [Google]
4.gif
33KB, 420x413px
>>38519113
I have 3000 hours on dota2 and never made a friend
>>
>>38521691
I have 2300 hours on Binding of Isaac, and never made a friend.
Sometimes I dream that NorthernLion is my friend, but in reality he isn't.
>>
>>38519036
i have a part time night time shelf stacking job 4 days a week 4 hours a day, when im not at work i go to the pub on a day off and get as drunk as i can and have a laugh with the old guys there, then i spend the next day recovering from the hangover and just watching anime and chilling
>>
recently I have been going out drinking and smoking with some people I met thru an old friend but it all feels like a waste of time and money. I'd prefer a mommy gf
>>
File: empty feeling.jpg (21KB, 366x329px) Image search: [Google]
empty feeling.jpg
21KB, 366x329px
>>38519036
You don't, you just bear it until your eventual mental and bodily collapse.
>>
Sometimes, if I drink a whole lot of coffee, I feel really happy and positive no matter what situation I'm in. However, if I try to get that feeling on purpose, I just drink so much coffee that I feel sick the rest of the day.
>>
I just got used to it. I've been a loner all my life. 4chan, reddit(small subreddits) and twitch really helps ease some of the loneliness. Normies here bitch about getting girlfriends but all I want is just one friend. I dont care if I die a virgin. I just want someone to hangout with when I'm old.
>>
Currently I'm occupying myself with league of legends and learning how to play guitar. Maybe I'll go full weeb and unironically learn japanese.
>>
>>38523677
Please, translate hentai games.
>>
>>38520732
Just remember to write down, and later memorise the words you don't understand, You'll learn the language in no time as long as you're exposed to it
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.