[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any good girls left /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: penny.jpg (52KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
penny.jpg
52KB, 500x600px
> I am yet to find a conservative girl
> yes i have left my moms basement
> am in multiple clubs at uni, clubs for my hobbies, go to random meetups, go out alot etc
> even the ugly ones are up themselves and are sluts
> maybe i need to get out of this shithole called australia

> if there any good girls reading this, i give you this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gl2QnHNpkA
>>
>>38517421
Get the best looking one you can get and slowly turn her into what you want her to be. if you make a good emotional connection then it's not hard, just takes time.
>>
>>38517421
You have to join a church, dipshit.
>>
>>38517421
why do you want a conservative girl? they are all salty whores
>>
>>38517421
>"good girls"
>posts roastie

Wtf OP
>>
>>38517421
All of the good men and women have paired off already. All that's left are the world's shit heads.
>>
>>38517450
church is where all the sluts go to justify their sluttiness with faith
>>
>>38517462
pic semi relevant. best looking "nerd" i can find on google
>>
File: 1463560484375s.jpg (8KB, 250x216px) Image search: [Google]
1463560484375s.jpg
8KB, 250x216px
I date crazy girls.
As I am crazy myself I only attract those.
They don't stay around for long. They don't really love.
They like me to bang them in weird places, in the bushes and sometimes in public.
They are only atttacted by my lust.
Pls god send me another nutjob my balls are turning blue.
>>
>>38517508
where do i find qt crazy girls
>>
>>38517527
On the internet and in psychiatric hospitals mostly.
>>
>>38517508

In the bushes eh? Oooh spicy.
Do you ever lift their skirts and fuck them hard against a tree?
>>
>>38517559
I did. I left a stain of sperm on the skirt+underwear.
I usually go doggystyle and spank them hard, and if I know it's clean I put my thumb in the asshole.
I call this move "el classico".
>>
>>38517591

Do they let you record it?
Where's the most public place one of these dirty girls has let you bang her?
>>
>>38517618
No I wanted to sell gonzo for a while but they don't consent to being recorded.
One time I fucked this girl near a bridge. People were looking then turning their head the other way.
>>
>>38517646

Gonzo?

How are they gonna know if they're recorded if your pressing them against something, doing them from behind and holding the phone in one hand?

Any photos of these bints?
>>
>>38517508
Women are never actually crazy, just attention seeking. Go to a pyche ward, all the craziest fucks are all men
>>
>>38517421
they're all living outside the western world with less money but more traditional family values and are wonderful

>tfw chasing a girl in Czechia in December
>>
>>38517821
No thanks I just got out.
>>
It's because you judge people too quickly, go to a shit university, etc.

I work at a university for a professor who's supervising me alongside another girl. We're both virgins. She's 28 and I'm 23. She's very conservative. I'm not politically conservative but would like a family.

This isn't obvious by looking at us because I'm not some blonde qt like the OP pic. My coworker looks like a total Stacey.

A lot of things you probably associate with Stacey can actually be positively correlated with intelligence and thus virginity. Ex. Women who use psychedelics tend to be smarter. Every girl I know who sits around doing DMT has been a turboautist virgin. You probably hear about some chick doing drugs and be like "fucking Stacey".

Rates of virginity are about 20% at shitty schools. They rise to 50% at any university worth paying for.

Virgins make up 12.3 percent of females and 14.3 percent of males aged 20 to 24. This shouldn't be too fucking difficult if you're pursuinh your interests because chances are whatever made you a virgin made some chick one too (for me it's tabletop and prog).

Hell, why do you even want a virgin? I'd prefer a virgin man because I see that as a proxy for maturity/brains/being similar to me, but if I met a decent guy who had a couple of girlfriends before I wouldn't care because I'm not that much of an insecure faggot. If some dude got really obsessed with my virginity (and it's happened, men in my program treated it like a challenge to be bested) I immediately run away because they care more about a porous membrane in my genitals more than me as a person.

TLDR: I sperg at OP bc shit like this pisses me off
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.