[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gravity >a motherfucking curve in the fucking fabric of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: large.jpg (49KB, 268x263px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
49KB, 268x263px
>gravity
>a motherfucking curve in the fucking fabric of spacetime caused by massive objects
>black holes
>dark matter/energy
>quantum mechanics
>string theory
>multiverse

HOW can you not get excited by this shit?
It's literally the most interesting thing in life, understanding (or at least trying to understand) how it works. Shit is crazy.

If I wasn't a lazy neet motherfucker I would become a physicist.
>>
>>38515376
because you have and will have zero influence on all of those things.
>>
You should stop being lazy. I want a fusion reactor. You should make one.

It's absolutely exciting, but I can't understand the math. Ultimately, it boils down to the math.
>>
>>38515376
>HOW can you not get excited by this shit?
because you can't change it and learning about the stuff isn't as simple as you think.
>>
>>38515376
I think about them a lot and I become head-crack.

You don't exist in universe.
>>
>>38515479
>you can't change it
>learning about the stuff isn't simple
>i am a nigger with low IQ and can't understand physics
>>
>>38515523
say what you want pal, you still won't be able to change shit in physics and have it in the palm of your hand.
you watch too much rick and morty or something?
>>
>>38515385

Who cares? It's just so fun to think about.
Especially the multiverse/infinite universe hypothesis. Imagine that maybe, somewhere, there is a planet just like this one where you are a Chad. Or extremely rich and famous. Or whatever you can think of. Infinity is crazy.

The only bad thing is that it's still just a theory so it might be complete and utter bullshit. Still, a fun little thought. I think about this shit when I'm trying to sleep.

Thinking that somewhere there is a me that is successful kinda makes me happy in a weird way.
>>
>>38515479
Learning stuff is just learning.
We don't except from you making a space shuttle with it's own gravity.

Or calculating the gravital power of object.

Just learn, practice and store in your mind. So you'll have topics to talk at least.

>>38515523
Good post.
>>
>>38515564
>say what you want pal, you still won't be able to change shit in physics
Like anon said, you're a pure nigger.

What if I told you, you can steal bikes and cut that chains+locks easily if you know physic?

No can't know, Tyrone. Because in quantum, nothing is actually same as current versions.
>>
File: 1500590282016.jpg (50KB, 748x563px) Image search: [Google]
1500590282016.jpg
50KB, 748x563px
>>38515376
For the same reason a fish doesn't get excited by a television show.
>>
>>38515376
You're bipolar or a normie. If you're a normie GTF of /r9k/
>>
>>38515701
Most normies do not like physics.
I can smell your normality from here, anon.
Get out of my board.
>>
File: pucci.jpg (46KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
pucci.jpg
46KB, 225x350px
>>38515376
yes, it's all very exciting
>>
>>38515376
Because for some reason, instead of wanting to understand the models of the universe, I wanted to understand what exactly we're modeling with
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.