[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so how do you want to die? >around the age of 75 >afternoon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

so how do you want to die?

>around the age of 75
>afternoon of a snowy day
>a house in a vast plain field
>absolutely devoid of any human
>sit down on my rocking chair on the balcony to enjoy the sunset
>take a last sip of my favorite coffe
>write goodbye letter to whoever finds my body
>pick up acoustic guitar
>play my favorite songs
>the fields, once full of life, covered in white resonating with my mind
>the absolute silence emphazises my breathing as it gets weaker
>eventualy my arms no longer have strenght to play
>look up into the sky one last time
>feel the chill from the snowflakes falling on my face
>hear the wind blow through the fields
>i don't have to think anymore
>i don't need to try anymore
>i don't have to live
>i can't finally rest
>forever
>my eyes close
>my respiration stops
>i fall asleep to the sweet lullaby of the winder breeze
>at the end of the letter i leave one final thought
>"in this world of ours, there no such thing as true inner peace. Wars are fought, battles are won, and we lie to ourselves, saying that we can achieve more, that we need more, but in truth only living is enough."
>"here, on my last moments, the only things i have in my mind are the moments i was alive. the sunrise, the first kiss, the ones that made me the protagonist of my history."
>"sadly, we only understand how important it is to live when we're already dead. death is the most beautiful of blessings, do not fear it, do not avoid it. but at the same time don't chase it, live to the fullest of your potential, so that you can die with no regrets, peacefully"
>"for what i've done or left undone, i'm sorry"
>>
I wanna die peacefully in my sleep. Yeah I know, I'm boring.
>>
>>38515393
i can understand why anon, even death seems to complicated sometimes
i just want to stop thinking, to stop having to try
i imagine you too would want to rest, to have a single moment where your thoughts don't haunt you, a single moment of true peace.

death is singing a beautiful serenade to me brother, and i might open my window soon.
>>
File: 1474212250066.jpg (181KB, 2007x1357px) Image search: [Google]
1474212250066.jpg
181KB, 2007x1357px
in some glorious and heroic final stand that is epic enough to have songs and stories and books written about it centuries later

but realistically i'm uncomfortable even leaving my house so i guess >>38515393 would be fine
>>
>>38515375
Wrapped in morphine or any other opiates
>>
>>38515375
I actually plan on killing myself tomorrow. How? By hanging. Find a reclusive spot, and just end it. So long, robots.
>>
File: 1496649414764.jpg (55KB, 438x499px) Image search: [Google]
1496649414764.jpg
55KB, 438x499px
>>38515538
see ya on the other side man, i might join in soon.
>>
I'm gonna just disappear into a dream. I'll be sleeping, having another one of those dreams that are so real I can feel my dick, and I'll simply disappear from this area of space. Maybe I'll be back at some other time. It's not fuckin' real anyway. None of it is.
>>
>beat breivik's high score
>pretend to surrender than set off suicide vest to take some pigs with me
>>
I wanna die in the most painful and entertaining way possible. Maybe commiting Sudoku and killing myself like a true samurai, then having a friend hack my head off after the disembowelment
>>
>tfw you could L I T E R A L L Y die in the middle of reading this
>tfw you could L I T E R A L L Y die in the middle of forming your next thought
Death is gonna be pretty weird tbqh, especially knowing that I won't go out in any dramatic fashion
>>
>>38517245
>Committing Sudoku

lmao you mean Seppuku
>>
I wanna die with a nuke in the end of the world, the most important moment of history.
>>
>>38515375
Seppuku most likely

>get treated really well beforehand
>select one of your bros to decapitate you
>write poetry and drink tea beforehand
>commit seppuku in a large garden with cherry blossoms and a cool breeze
>you will be remembered as an honourable robot afterwards and respected

Feels good mane, except for the pain of stabbing yourself in the gut, that part sucks
>>
>>38517292
It's sudoku fucking Gaijin

Whitu piggu go home
>>
i always wanted to die going fast, i don't mind how just something exciting
>>
>>38517349
Rest In Peace Paul Walker
>>
File: 1499985960620.jpg (92KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1499985960620.jpg
92KB, 500x667px
>>38515375
I've always liked the idea of being impaled by a spear or sword during battle .
>>
File: 1200.jpg (27KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
1200.jpg
27KB, 618x412px
To sacrifice myself in a heroic way. For once in my life to be at the right place and the right time and be remembered. Even something cheesy like pushing a kid out of a train or bus' way.
>>
>>38515375
Alone, and instantly if possible, I couldn't stand a situation in which I died in front of people in a long agonising fashion.
>>
>>38515375
Preferably before I get too old, maybe age 60 or below. And without too much excruciating pain. Aside from that, dying is dying, whether I'm proud of my life or not. Nothing I've done will matter and I'll finally be rid of existing.
>>
I don't ever want to die. simple as. there's too much to do in this world for it to end
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.