[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw on day 190

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

>tfw on day 190
>>
If you can start, you're mostly done with the improvement that doing the same thing every day can do for you.
>>
>>38514727
what results have you gotten
>>
>>38514727

If you really have run 10 km everyday what the fuck are you even doing on r9k anymore?
>>
>>38514727
this anime is massively overhyped.

it's genius though. most animes are like hurr durr 10 million ways to attack

this is practically a Stark contrast. which I suppose is why it was so /is so popular

still meh to me tho
>>
>>38514980
Triceps are noticeably large now. Slim fit body size overall. However I am getting dangerously close to being under the recommended weight for someone like me.

>>38515000
What else is there to gain from running 10k other than just wanting to?
>>
>>38514727

>100 push ups

you'd get better results putting a 45lb. plate on your back and doing less reps

>100 sit ups

dont know why you would ever do a sit up but hanging sit ups would be better

>100 squats

Just get a barbell and do low-bar squats

>10km running

this is fine as long as you're actually running with proper form and not slamming your heels into the ground or some shit
>>
File: 1468387008313.jpg (64KB, 444x440px) Image search: [Google]
1468387008313.jpg
64KB, 444x440px
>>38515007
Overhyped for sure, however it's whats called a deconstruction. It actually parodies shonen manga/anime in general, over powered protagonist at their strongest, ect. It's genuinely done well and has it's moments. However I agree it was blown way out of proportion and the reddit tier "one punch man can beat anyone xd" shitposting was what earned it so much hate.
>>
>>38515110
if hes on day 190 hes probably cool on the running
>>
>>38514727
It's a joke routine, but i guess it's fine to do except that 10km running if you are already skeleton.
>>
>>38515130
>>38515007

It's fun to see an action series that has to find ways to be interesting other than "hero has to find a way to beat the bad guy" because the hero will always beat the bad guy anyway. Sometimes it works really well like when Saitama has to deal with stuff he can't punch his way out of, like maintaining his public image, and then other times it's just a cop-out where we follow Blaze doing the formula instead of Saitama. I liked it and will be watching s2
>>
>>38514727
>be me
>at the gymoment
>see fat guy whow wears a tshirt with this on it every time I've ever seen him there
>looks like a fedora
>I get uncomfortable looking at him because I saw the show and don't want to associate with him.
>>
File: onepunch-man-3799385.jpg (177KB, 1200x863px) Image search: [Google]
onepunch-man-3799385.jpg
177KB, 1200x863px
>>38515007
>>38515130
>>38515185
If OPM has any message at all it's that strength isn't everything. That and being overwhelmingly strong can leave you feeling empty after the fact. I fucking love this series but it's too bad I'll be dead by the time Murata decides to draw Saitama Vs Garou
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.