[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an emotionless husk of a human being. A girl who comes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

I'm an emotionless husk of a human being. A girl who comes into my place of work is starting to flirt with me and seems to go out of her way to talk to me.

How do I handle this? I like her.
>>
>>38514162
you dont have emotions or you're too inhibited to show them?
>>
>>38514162
keep talking to her, get to know her and try to go for it
>>
>>38514162
are you an emotionless husk because you don't want to change or are you afraid to feel?
>>
>>38514176
Obviously inhibited. Since he is worried about this i doubt he is a sociopath, probably just extremely repressed due to experiences.

OP, just try to avoid the emotional part of it. Try to joke a bit. That might attract her even more. If you show too much emotion the girl will just go away. Its sad but its how it is.
>>
>>38514162
Figure out how many dudes she's fucked and if it's more than five you politely ask her to leave you alone.
The more honest you are now the more she's gonna respect your decision to drop her like a radioactive spaghetti bowl early rather than late.
>>
>>38514162
Get another girl interested in you and play them off of each other. I did this with about four women at my last job and it never failed to amuse. Didn't actually pursue any of them, though I kinda regret that with the English-Irish chick because she had a great accent but she never used it.
>>
>>38514254
its a hard balance to b urself. show how you feel and play it cool at the same time.

how the fuck do people do it
>>
File: 4L_xEKyVbfD.jpg (76KB, 292x355px) Image search: [Google]
4L_xEKyVbfD.jpg
76KB, 292x355px
>have friend that's a grill for 7 years
>started hanging out a lot more as of recent and pretty sure she's into me
>can't muster to do anything
>Pretty sure I have mental memeness
>total fucking sperg under the facade I present to the world

Gonna abandon ship because I hate myself
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.